Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 10-02-2006, 09:40 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Eric 'Ninja' Young where is he now

does anyone know what he is doing now

thanks
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 10-02-2006, 09:47 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
An accountant I believe
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional Ł65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 10-02-2006, 09:59 AM
Wellington NZ

TN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Played lower league football a few years ago for a while I believe, as I think i've seen him play against Bromley.
Old 10-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by TN16_Eagle
Played lower league football a few years ago for a while I believe, as I think i've seen him play against Bromley.
He was playing part time for Slough. Now a full time Chartered Accountant and occasional male model.
Old 10-02-2006, 02:03 PM

Kiraly05 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKiraly05 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKiraly05 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKiraly05 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKiraly05 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKiraly05 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKiraly05 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKiraly05 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKiraly05 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKiraly05 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKiraly05 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
yes he is an accountant now. When i was on work experience for my dads mates company I worked with him. Hes a very nice guy.
Old 10-02-2006, 02:05 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
He's an Accountant, and consequently too boring to be of interest.
Old 10-02-2006, 04:24 PM
BBS addict

LP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
An accountant? How dull.

I like to think that he's absailing down the side of a building as part of some covert ninja mission....ready to uphold peace and justice in the world.

Spike Milligan
Old 10-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Banned by Moderators

stanleyknife is playing for a contract
Wonder does he still wear that head band to work, remember he scored against us for wolves, doug got a hat-trick though
Old 10-02-2006, 09:57 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by stanleyknife
Wonder does he still wear that head band to work,
LOL
Old 11-02-2006, 03:12 PM

markholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proud
A man of few words, very seldom did you see him interviewed.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:21 PM
In exile...

geeza worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittergeeza worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittergeeza worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittergeeza worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittergeeza worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittergeeza worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittergeeza worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittergeeza worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittergeeza worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittergeeza worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittergeeza worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
One of my favourite palace players of all time.

Some people questioned Coppell splashing out 800k on a 30 year old but we needed an experienced centre back to consolodate us and that season we finished third with our best defensive record in top flight him and Thorn were a superb partnership.

Maybe we can start a poll on our best ever centre back partnerships.

I'll do it now actually
Old 12-02-2006, 02:28 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I think he was working on the parade by Sunbury Cross.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:50 AM

cdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do you think he still has a headband on while adding up?
Old 12-02-2006, 01:04 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
He's an Accountant, and consequently too boring to be of interest.
Says the man who works in IT...
Old 14-02-2006, 01:19 PM

tomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wonder if he still has that hard of nails stare if anyone upsets him at work.
Old 23-02-2006, 07:05 PM

leesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
From what i have seen of the line up of the players for the Geoff Thomas 1990 F.A. cup fundraiser, the Ninja does not appear to be involved. Shame, as it would be great to see just once more at Selhurst in the trademark headband.
IMO one of the best defenders i have seen at Palace, especially along side Thorn.
Old 23-02-2006, 07:13 PM
jó csávó

Pistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by geeza
Maybe we can start a poll on our best ever centre back partnerships.

I'll do it now actually
Already been done but I don't remember if they won.

It'd only be between them and Cannon / Gilbert in any case.
Old 23-02-2006, 10:09 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by leesaw
From what i have seen of the line up of the players for the Geoff Thomas 1990 F.A. cup fundraiser, the Ninja does not appear to be involved. Shame, as it would be great to see just once more at Selhurst in the trademark headband.
IMO one of the best defenders i have seen at Palace, especially along side Thorn.
The Ninja didn't join the club until after the 1990 Final
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional Ł65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 24-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
my mate did work experience at his accounting firm last year

he told him that if he was to head a ball again it could do serious damage to his skull
Old 24-02-2006, 10:10 PM

El D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He scored some useful goals for us with that head.