Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
People emerged from verbal fisticuffs with Oscar Wilde feeling similarly wounded apparently.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 29-06-2007, 02:31 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
People emerged from verbal fisticuffs with Oscar Wilde feeling similarly wounded apparently.
Oscar wasn't so good at story telling. I mean the swimming pool & the 2 posh birds. Lady Windermere's fan had nothing on that one.
Old 29-06-2007, 02:37 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
People emerged from verbal fisticuffs with Kim Wilde feeling similarly wounded apparently.
So i have heard.
Old 29-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
We're the sister in America
Everybody live for the music-go-round
?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 29-06-2007, 03:21 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My mum rang me today to tell me that Alex Pickering, who I used go to school with, asked a question. What with Lizzy being on Radio 1 yesterday, and Al From Bromley poised at any moment to make it big in comedy, I feel like I'm surrounded by superstars
Old 29-06-2007, 03:46 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
That's you ruled out of my pro-celebrity golf tournament. I'll give Ronnie a call instead.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Right. I've just got in, and I'm not going to lie, Ive been driniking. But is that some bint fron Big Brother on Questuin Time or what and if so what the hell is she doing on there?
Old 10-07-2008, 10:25 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
And who's the geezer with the semi-tash dressed all in black like an undertaker?
Old 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Heb 7:4
And who's the geezer with the semi-tash dressed all in black like an undertaker?
I think he's the 'People's Panellist' between the age of 18 and 21 that Dimblebly kept appealing for at the end of every episode for a while.

Oh, and the silly bint's from The Apprentice. Dunno why.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:33 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
He's a ••••••• cockpiece. So is the asian businesswoman. Tossburglars.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:35 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by foetus eagle
Tossburglars.
Are the sperm bank robbers ?
Old 10-07-2008, 10:36 PM

Ah right. The Apprentice. I can actually take her. This cockpiece in black needs a shoeing.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:37 PM

Hey, I used cockpiece before I'd seen foetus' post. Snap!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Banned by Moderators

CPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrong
Quote:
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
I think he's the 'People's Panellist' between the age of 18 and 21 that Dimblebly kept appealing for at the end of every episode for a while.

Oh, and the silly bint's from The Apprentice. Dunno why.
He didn't have a ••••••• clue. Looked and dressed like a twat for the show, couldn't even answer the question on the situation regarding Iran-Israel nucleur dilemma and didn't even know who Heathcliff with. His answers were on the whole crap and he proclaimed himself a member of UKIP! Haven't got a clue how he won the competition and wish I'd have applied!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:42 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Heb 7:4
Hey, I used cockpiece before I'd seen foetus' post. Snap!
Great minds think 'cockpiece' alike.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:28 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
I watched it tonight and felt very, very old.
BAH.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:50 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Unbelievable - Will Young is on tonight.

Still, he's not as irritating as Sami Chakribati ...
Old 05-02-2009, 10:51 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
Unbelievable - Will Young is on tonight.

Still, he's not as irritating as Sami Chakribati ...
He's having difficulty speaking.

What an awful panel today!
Old 05-02-2009, 10:52 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I can't watch the disingenuous shit from the politicians anymore.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:06 PM
mazza

cpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at all
Young is cringeworthy