Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-05-2006, 12:05 PM

welsheagle is starting to shape up
Girl at work.

A girl who sits opposite me in my office keeps wearing really short skirts with no knickers. When she sits opposite me i can see everything and im sure she's doing it on purpose and keeps making suggestive comments to me. I dont want to cause trouble for her but my wife works in the office next door and if she finds out she'll do her nut. how can i suggest to this girl that she wear something more appropriate and stop being so suggestive. I know some guys will think im in a dream position but its not pleasant for me as the novelty has worn off. Any suggestions on how I can deal with the situation.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Muzzalim Palace

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
LOL. What's this got to do with Palace, though ?
Old 10-05-2006, 12:08 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by limited_edition
LOL. What's this got to do with Palace, though ?
Maybe he's glad all over. I know I would be in that situation
Old 10-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsMad Max is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsMad Max is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsMad Max is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsMad Max is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsMad Max is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsMad Max is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsMad Max is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsMad Max is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsMad Max is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsMad Max is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Maybe looking up the skirt and seeing whats there reminds him of seaweed fans.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:11 PM

moverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Girl at work.

Quote:
Originally posted by welsheagle
A girl who sits opposite me in my office keeps wearing really short skirts with no knickers. When she sits opposite me i can see everything and im sure she's doing it on purpose and keeps making suggestive comments to me.
Yeah, it's awful when this happens.

www.uptownremovals.co.uk
Old 10-05-2006, 12:12 PM

3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
Ask the office what they smell is lingering in the office! She may start blushing!
Old 10-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Enjoy the Silence

klimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockport
I would inform your manager as this situation could get well and truly out of hand.

Good luck with sorting it all out.

www.midnighttattoostudio.co.uk
Old 10-05-2006, 12:15 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
this thread needs photographic evidance

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 10-05-2006, 12:15 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by klimskady
I would inform your manager as this situation could get well and truly out of hand.
I reckon he has it well in hand

Old 10-05-2006, 12:17 PM

eagle_ali9 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawneagle_ali9 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawneagle_ali9 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawneagle_ali9 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawneagle_ali9 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawneagle_ali9 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawneagle_ali9 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawneagle_ali9 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawneagle_ali9 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawneagle_ali9 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawneagle_ali9 lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Get in there mate
Old 10-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Muzzalim Palace

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Il Padrino
I reckon he has it well in hand

Bet he goes for a lot of 'toilet breaks' during the day.
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows

Quote:
A girl who sits opposite me in my office keeps wearing really short skirts with no knickers. When she sits opposite me i can see everything and im sure she's doing it on purpose and keeps making suggestive comments to me. I dont want to cause trouble for her but my wife works in the office next door and if she finds out she'll do her nut. how can i suggest to this girl that she wear something more appropriate and stop being so suggestive. I know some guys will think im in a dream position but its not pleasant for me as the novelty has worn off. Any suggestions on how I can deal with the situation.
Your at work and your complaining about this? I'd be getting into work early everyday if that was the case!
CMAM

jone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We're The Sweeney .........Get yer drawers on YOUR NICKED

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 10-05-2006, 12:19 PM

Mr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basis
Quote:
Originally posted by klimskady

Good luck with sorting it all out.
Seriously?
Old 10-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Muzzalim Palace

Quote:
Originally posted by spunky
this thread needs photographic evidance
This is why camera phones were invented.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:22 PM

ADD is playing for a contract
I'd tell your wife. She'd sort her right out. No problemo
Old 10-05-2006, 12:24 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChief Brody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChief Brody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChief Brody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChief Brody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChief Brody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChief Brody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChief Brody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChief Brody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChief Brody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChief Brody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Quote:
Any suggestions on how I can deal with the situation.
Post a pic of your view so I can give you sound advice based on the facts.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
bummer explaining to the misses every day why you've got harry stains in your pants, iam facing a wall were i sit. tell the misses let her deal with it if your that botherd
Old 10-05-2006, 12:25 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki

Quote:
If you want more advice, you really should think about getting a mod to change the thread title to - 'Girl at my work keeps wearing no knickers'.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:29 PM
MAMIL

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think you should do a job swap with Oddjob.