Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 12-07-2006, 05:54 PM
To old for all this B***S

Colonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineColonel Britain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
[QUOTE
Mark Goldfinch,

Blimey, didnt recognize him..He was only here in Kassel a couple of weeks ago for the WC
2006/7

"Baldy dont puke on the Penguin"...(Langen Appleweinfest 2008)
Old 12-07-2006, 06:08 PM

Lee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Chris Oakins was said to have been arrested in a Gents public toilets in Coulsdon with a "friend" and became an Arsenal fan. [/B][/QUOTE]

This does not suprise me , my greta mate Maurice Drewit (Now living in Dorset) always thought he was a shirt lifter
Old 12-07-2006, 06:26 PM

Lee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfLee Badbuy knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
What was the name of the guy who used to run the coaches circa 70-73 pre the football train specials??
Old 12-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Thinking about it

NZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Brixton Exile
Wiz used to be are mini van driver in the late eighties,that is until his arrest.Did'nt know he was in prison again though.
Yes remember it well, I must know you then Brixton
Old 12-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Chris Oakins was said to have been arrested in a Gents public toilets in Coulsdon with a "friend" and became an Arsenal fan
Is this the Chris Oakins who came from the childrens home in Shirley and later lived in New Addington? Really big guy with a temper?
Old 13-07-2006, 01:46 PM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Barbara4003
Is this the Chris Oakins who came from the childrens home in Shirley and later lived in New Addington? Really big guy with a temper?
I think that is him. Someone at Denny's 60th on Saturday said he gets in to the Dukes Head sometimes with his "Boyfriend"
Old 13-07-2006, 02:51 PM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
OOohhhh - scary man!!!

If its the same guy, I remember him when I was younger living in New Addington - you daren't get on the wrong side of him!

When I worked for Croydon Police, I remember he was brought in and I quickly hid because I didn't want the police to know I knew him and he had been arrested for something I shouldn't write on here but suffice to say it involved an animal!
Old 13-07-2006, 05:25 PM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
OOohhhh - scary man!!!

If its the same guy, I remember him when I was younger living in New Addington - you daren't get on the wrong side of him!

When I worked for Croydon Police, I remember he was brought in and I quickly hid because I didn't want the police to know I knew him and he had been arrested for something I shouldn't write on here but suffice to say it involved an animal!
He was known as "Mr Intelligence" in the late 60's
Old 13-07-2006, 06:24 PM

Quote:
I do not know because I am not from the Croydon area all I remember is he had long hair glasses was big and knocked around with a few guys one being Dave Tutt
Old 14-07-2006, 04:21 AM

Madden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Lee Badbuy
I do not know because I am not from the Croydon area all I remember is he had long hair glasses was big and knocked around with a few guys one being Dave Tutt
One and the same!

He used to boast of putting the manager of The Addington Hotel in a wheel chair, with a broken back!
Old 14-07-2006, 12:11 PM

Quote:
He used to boast of putting the manager of The Addington Hotel in a wheel chair, with a broken back
That is true. I was there when he did that. He literally picked him up from the other side of the bar, and slammed him down across the bar! It was because he said the barman had done him out of some money as I remember. Very scary
Old 14-07-2006, 05:48 PM

Quote:
That is true. I was there when he did that. He literally picked him up from the other side of the bar, and slammed him down across the bar! It was because he said the barman had done him out of some money as I remember. Very scary
Christ and to think I used to share the time of day with him!!!

Who were his mates in the early 70's one I am sure was a guy called Phil and Dave Tutt who was a very nice guy who were the rest??
Old 14-07-2006, 07:34 PM

Oh God - now your're asking!

I can clearly remember Dave Fuller was one and I think he had a brother. You'll have to give me a day or so to cast my mind back - we are talking 35 years ago here!

Dave Tutt rings a bell but I can't put a face to the name. I'm sure Micky Cook and possibly Gary Chippett (he went in prison for manslaughter I think) and he had a younger brother called Tony.

Let me think about it and I'll try and remember some more. I must admit its part of my past I have chosen to forget, for obvious reasons

On a side note, Chris Oakins brother married an old family friend of mine and as far as I am aware, he was perfectly alright
Old 21-07-2006, 10:34 PM

cpfc greenhithe is playing for a contract
Wilton arms, bllimey that brings back some memories. I remember the bloke in the tracksuit top. I remember Wiz in Italy in 1990 making the front page of the local paper.
Old 21-07-2006, 10:51 PM
Seeking a permanent post

patch belongs to Olliepatch belongs to Olliepatch belongs to Olliepatch belongs to Olliepatch belongs to Olliepatch belongs to Olliepatch belongs to Olliepatch belongs to Olliepatch belongs to Olliepatch belongs to Olliepatch belongs to Ollie
Did chris have a tatoo on his neck, sort of dotted line with a cut here symbol? and drive a white van with lots of tools inside?
Old 22-07-2006, 12:26 PM

Madden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMadden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No, he was lanky with glasses and a tash.
Old 23-07-2006, 06:50 PM

He looked a bit like Herman Munster - had a couple of teeth missing. He's the sort of person you'd never forget if you met him because he was very tall (or that may be because I am only short) and just had a sort of mad look in his eyes
Old 24-07-2006, 10:25 AM

Singleton is playing for a contract
joe hale now lives in swansea with one of the old leaders gaffney thomas, big lol cleave is awaiting a sex change opperation in swindon, lots of wilton boys still go and a couple of them turned out to be right nonses
Old 25-07-2006, 08:34 AM

Singleton is playing for a contract
chrissy oakins was a big scary fella that used to drink in the croydon pub with lol cleaves
Old 27-07-2006, 12:52 PM

Croydonbloke is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthCroydonbloke is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthCroydonbloke is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthCroydonbloke is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthCroydonbloke is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthCroydonbloke is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthCroydonbloke is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthCroydonbloke is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthCroydonbloke is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthCroydonbloke is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthCroydonbloke is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
The Wilton used to be great before a game in the early 90`s. Few beers game of pool and the old bill making regular visits. Good Dyas had. Few names i remeber, Mal the huddersfield fan who I saw in the Selhurst recently, Gary Pitcher, Donald Barrett, Squirrell (Gary)