Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 30-05-2006, 10:16 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So who is Jerry Dolke?

The Simon Jordan of Bromley F.C.? Whatís his story? I believe he played for Beckenham Town, and now appears to be somewhat rich. Form pictures Iíve seen he looks sort of youngish.

He seems to be splashing the cash on new contracts down The Lane, and spending money on the facilities down there.

In true Jordanesque madness, he has his Brother-in-law, a certain Mark Goldberg, installed as first team manager for next season.

Seems like it will all end in tears, but stranger things have happened at this level, and they seem to be assembling a good little team.

How lucky you guys in Bromley are to have two eccentrics running football teams within a 10-mile radius!
Old 30-05-2006, 10:24 PM

Justy C would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJusty C would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJusty C would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJusty C would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJusty C would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJusty C would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJusty C would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJusty C would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJusty C would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJusty C would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJusty C would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
You can picture them at their board meeting:

"Today Bromley FC, tomorrow Crystal Palace"

Oh God, hear we go again.
Old 30-05-2006, 10:28 PM

howard FFS Murrayhoward FFS Murrayhoward FFS Murrayhoward FFS Murrayhoward FFS Murrayhoward FFS Murrayhoward FFS Murrayhoward FFS Murrayhoward FFS Murrayhoward FFS Murrayhoward FFS Murray
It is sure to be interesting, to say the least, to see how things develope down the Lane & the Park next season. Must be something in the water down there, with my two teams having similar owners.
Old 30-05-2006, 10:35 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Justy C
You can picture them at their board meeting:

"Today Bromley FC, tomorrow Crystal Palace"

Oh God, hear we go again.
I always felt Goldberg should have bought Bromley and not CPFC.

He could have got his feet wet, built up the ground etc, all for about 5 million.

If he did good, then up to Palace... but no... he wanted to start at the deep end.
Old 31-05-2006, 01:39 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Jerry is Mark's brother in law.

Nice fella - I remember him when I worked when Mark was in charge.

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 31-05-2006, 01:42 AM
The Spiky One

Does anyone know how he made his money?
Old 31-05-2006, 01:43 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No

Old 31-05-2006, 01:58 AM
The Spiky One

Well from ďGooglingĒ him, Iím guessing he is in property development/management/construction.

Could be worth a few bobÖ I wonder if he has any feeling for Palace?
Old 31-05-2006, 02:18 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

As much as I liked Mark I think maybe we should steer clear of any Goldberg connections.

Old 31-05-2006, 02:34 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally posted by sexyrazor
As much as I liked Mark I think maybe we should steer clear of any Goldberg connections.
Do you mean Mark or Jerry?
Old 31-05-2006, 02:42 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

Jerry is Marky boys mate. Although he was a lovely lovely man (Mark that is) no connections to Palace please

Old 31-05-2006, 02:49 AM
The Spiky One

There's some good pictures of them here:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

(Go to Latest News link)
Old 05-06-2006, 03:45 PM
Mr.Pilkington

Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad
I used to play 5-a-side against him in Orpington and he wanted me to play for Bromley. This was about 2 years ago but I had to turn it down as I can't drive.