Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 29-06-2006, 08:19 AM
ribbitt

Baron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
All the best Aki.
Old 29-06-2006, 08:20 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Halfwayline
Another promotion season for Aki hopefully. Will some kindly BBSers post Aki's progress?
Will defo be posting Aki's progress on this thread with the help of Chloe & others.

Don't Kaiserslautern have a cool crest?

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 29-06-2006, 08:37 AM

Potton Eagle knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayPotton Eagle knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayPotton Eagle knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayPotton Eagle knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayPotton Eagle knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayPotton Eagle knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayPotton Eagle knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayPotton Eagle knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayPotton Eagle knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayPotton Eagle knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayPotton Eagle knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego way
Good luck with your new club Aki. Hope we'll see you back at Selhurst in some capacity one day.
Old 29-06-2006, 08:46 AM

Panther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betray
Well, good luck to him. Not the greatest but always gave his best for us and it seems that he was a genuinely nice bloke also.
Old 29-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Bored

Melfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenment
Good luck for the future Aki!
Old 29-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
good luck Aki
Old 29-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
So how will Chloe cope with the loss of Aki?
Old 29-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
All the very best Aki, thanks for your dedicated service to our club and for the example you set. Good luck mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 29-06-2006, 10:54 AM
BBS addict

LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Better stadium than Selhurst, that's for sure.

Spike Milligan
Old 29-06-2006, 11:03 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I remember Wolfgang Wolf. He was the manager at Wolfsburg. Seriously!

Best of luck Aki
Old 29-06-2006, 11:03 AM
For ancient football

Granada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betray
An articulate footballer - a rare breed. Thanks for everything, Aks, and when you hang up your boots please come back to the UK as a football pundit.
Old 29-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by jazman
I remember Wolfgang Wolf. He was the manager at Wolfsburg. Seriously!

Best of luck Aki
Who play in the Wolfstadion, I think.
I hope it goes really well for him - promotion and no injuries.
Old 29-06-2006, 11:55 AM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone got a pic of their kit? Good luck Aki
Old 29-06-2006, 11:59 AM

Palaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good luck Aki

The Palace Addiction.
A fans eye view of the 09/10 season.
Available in the club shop and online store as a paperback, as well as Amazon as a paperback and ebook. 7.99 as a PB, 3.99 as an ebook.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref...x=the+palace+a
Old 29-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
So how will Chloe cope with the loss of Aki?
Sorry forgot the
Old 29-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Best of luck Aki - you were my favourite player to ever play in the Palace red and blue.

Am absolutely gutted you have left
Old 29-06-2006, 12:05 PM

xmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good luck Aki, we're gonna miss you.
Old 29-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Middle-aged member

Civic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I read that Aki was touched by all the thanks from the BBS when he left. Hopefully he'll read all these messages and will know how much we wish him well for the future.

Good luck Aki, you deserve it.
Old 29-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good luck to him. Also, 'Lauterns away kit next year is sky blue with red trim, so he'll still be playing in red'n'blue (just ).
Old 29-06-2006, 03:37 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good luck, Aki. Hope you can inspire Kaiserslauten to promotion.