Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 19-04-2013, 02:26 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jeez yeah - we certainly wouldn't get busted up like we have been recently with that midfield!
Old 19-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
I'd be tempted to let him give the team talk before the game
Old 19-04-2013, 03:51 PM

Austrian Eagle knows the things you wanted that you could not sayAustrian Eagle knows the things you wanted that you could not sayAustrian Eagle knows the things you wanted that you could not sayAustrian Eagle knows the things you wanted that you could not sayAustrian Eagle knows the things you wanted that you could not sayAustrian Eagle knows the things you wanted that you could not sayAustrian Eagle knows the things you wanted that you could not sayAustrian Eagle knows the things you wanted that you could not sayAustrian Eagle knows the things you wanted that you could not sayAustrian Eagle knows the things you wanted that you could not sayAustrian Eagle knows the things you wanted that you could not say
I hope he manages to find a seat this time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Roof.jpg (391.3 KB, 113 views)
Old 19-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet
Average footballer but a cult hero nonetheless.
Average is harsh, Streety
Old 19-04-2013, 09:55 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
One of my all times favourites, genuine cult hero, exudes passion

And befriends all Palace on facebook
Old 20-04-2013, 02:01 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Quote:
Originally Posted by StudentEagle
Whenever Aki comes up, I have to post my two favourite things about the man, which have a permanent place in my list of favourites.

1) This article - "we have always Palace":

To view the link you have to Register or Login

and

2) This goal:

Never saw that article. Thanks for that.
Old 20-04-2013, 02:47 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
really lovely guy, much better before his injuries. thought he was toast before we got promoted but managed to come back stronger
Old 20-04-2013, 06:02 AM

eagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think he is my favourite all-time Palace player. And I think average is being very harsh. Would easily walk into our team alongside Jedi. I remember a 30=yarder he scored I think against Ipswich and two great assists in the Prem against Fulham and Aston Villa.
Old 20-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Hero of the people
Old 20-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins
Happen to think all 3 CMs from the last promotion would get a place next to Jedi - Aki, Hughes and Derry!
Not Derry in the kind of form he was in 03/04. One of the changes Dowie made was to replace Derry with Aki in the starting line up.

Derry was vastly better when he came back.
Old 20-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleforlife
I think he is my favourite all-time Palace player. And I think average is being very harsh. Would easily walk into our team alongside Jedi. I remember a 30=yarder he scored I think against Ipswich and two great assists in the Prem against Fulham and Aston Villa.
Wimbledon 4-0... We were the Home team. I can't remember who scored the first two goals but Aki's was the third and the fourth was a Wayne Brown O.G.
Old 20-04-2013, 06:43 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Had a longish chat with Aki today.
Fit and well. Spending the weekend in London with his brother and two mates one of which had an accident playing football on Friday which could curtail the festivites a bit !!!
Still a big Palace fan. Talks to Dougie Freedman every week.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 20-04-2013, 06:56 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
I'm pretty sure saw him in the reception and in the bar at half-time. He looks a lot thinner than I remembered him to the extent that I wasn't 100% sure that it was him but going by your description, seeing as he was with 3 other blokes and they were speaking some unintelligible language, it must have been him. I thought he would have been mobbed by admirers but they seemed to enjoy their half-time drinks pretty well unbothered.

Away from the context of matchday at Selhurst Park, I don't think I would have recognized him.
Old 20-04-2013, 07:39 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis
He looks a lot thinner than I remembered him .
Well he is Finnish.

(I'll get my coat)

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 20-04-2013, 07:41 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz
Well he is Finnish.

(I'll get my coat)
Thats your best joke
Old 20-04-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridcully
Thats your best joke
Someone possed me for that. I'm going on Britains got talent next week !!!!

Old 20-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Still a really friendly fella, lovely guy, lover of life and damned handsome

Great man
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 21-04-2013, 06:54 PM

Aki and Chloe before the Leicester game yesterday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-04-20 15.55.37.jpg (100.3 KB, 112 views)

Old 21-04-2013, 07:24 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
He was always great with our less fortunate fans who had special needs. Great ambassador for the club, good footballer, great bloke.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:47 PM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Aki saves the day

To view the link you have to Register or Login