Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 29-06-2006, 07:17 PM
Wild and Peaceful

Adrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Got to add my good wishes too.

Aki was an inspiration.

Good luck mate.
Old 29-06-2006, 07:31 PM

gullie is playing for a contract
My heart aches, i'm going to miss him so much, he made this club, he was the final piece to the puzzle.

Good luck Aki, how dearly you will be missed though.
Old 29-06-2006, 08:13 PM

Chloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
So how will Chloe cope with the loss of Aki?
I'm going to miss Aki loads Kaiserslauten are definitely my German team now!

for Aki.
for Shipp Ahoy!
Old 29-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Keeping the Faith

Super Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuper Mabbutt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good luck Aki. Have a winning time in Germany. Hope their supporters appreciate you as much as we do.

Believe in Bouncebackability.

Aki Riihilahti - probably the best asylum seeker in the world.
Old 29-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All the best Aki. Thanks for your commitment to the club, your passion and your newspaper column. You will be missed.
Old 29-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Thanks Aki for being a true gentleman in a crazy world.

Best of luck at your new club. I hope they love you like we do.
Old 29-06-2006, 09:28 PM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good luck Aki.

See you back at Selhurst in 07/08 for the Uefa cup semi final seond leg!
Old 30-06-2006, 09:28 AM
cpfc n proud!!

eagles_1986 is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get oneagles_1986 is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
Good luck Aki
Old 30-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Chloe
I'm going to miss Aki loads Kaiserslauten are definitely my German team now!

for Aki.
for Shipp Ahoy!

You know I am here for you Chloe anytime you feel the Aki ache.

Old 30-06-2006, 12:39 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My player of the year with AJ in the Premership.

Knew we had a good player when i saw him play for the first time in our 4-2 win over Portsmouth.

Great Servant. All the best Aki.
Old 30-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
I wonder it he'll be the Captain there that he should have been here?
Old 30-06-2006, 01:40 PM

bengebenge is playing for a contract
Why has aki chosen do join a second rate German team when he could have signed for us. Surely we are a better team than them. Everyone knows the championship is the best second tier is europe!
Old 30-06-2006, 04:15 PM

Chloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!

You know I am here for you Chloe anytime you feel the Aki ache.

Does that mean you're coming to a Kaiserslautern game with us then?

Last edited by Chloe; 30-06-2006 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by bengebenge
Why has aki chosen do join a second rate German team when he could have signed for us. Surely we are a better team than them. Everyone knows the championship is the best second tier is europe!
Not a lot of difference in standard plus Lautern have one of the best grounds in the country, amazing facilities, average gates of over 30,000 and having invested in the team are pretty much certs to go straight back up.

Apart from that I can't understand why.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good luck Aki. Gutted he's gone.

I might have to venture to Germany, after toying with the idea last season, to see him play.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:23 AM

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
good luck aki.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Back With A Vengeance!

Maloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMaloy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Will he get no. 15?

"What do you call a country with no rules? FRANCE
What do you call a country with too many rules? GERMANY
What do you call a country with rules including animals fighting? SPAIN!!!"
Old 01-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Riccardo
Good luck Aki. Gutted he's gone.

I might have to venture to Germany, after toying with the idea last season, to see him play.
[/QUOTE

Agreed.

Might be up for purchasing a Lautern shirt too
Old 01-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Maloy
Will he get no. 15?
I doubt it. Marcelo Pletsch currently wears 15 and he only signed at the beginning of last season.
Old 01-07-2006, 12:44 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Chloe
Does that mean you're coming to a Kaiserslautern game with us then?

If I am invited I would make the effort