Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-07-2006, 12:53 PM

Chloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to OllieChloe belongs to Ollie
Yeah you are definitely invited.

Old 01-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Lucky I have some money tucked away

Old 01-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What's doing with this Chloe/Shipp love in?
Old 01-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here

Old 01-07-2006, 01:16 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Request for Peter Taylor/Simon Jordan:

Please can we have a pre season friendly against Kaiserslautern next summer?

Best of luck Aki, a very decent man and a very good player, you made a big impression with so many of us during the last 5 years.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:05 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
Lucky I have some money tucked away

Good, cos your paying for me

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Millsie02

Quote:
Originally posted by Nelson Muntz
Good, cos your paying for me
Well I guess that's one way to get approval
Old 04-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Millsie02

His website is back (if it had gone in the first place!)

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Glad Aki took my advice At the POTY Dinner, when he said that he was definately leaving Palace, I told him that he should go to Germany. He'll love it over there.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Old 09-07-2006, 06:46 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Aki played the first half of Kaiserslauterns 2-2 draw with Saltzburg yesterday.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 10-07-2006, 01:00 PM

Seems like Aki was replaced by a nice house at half-time.....!

FCK: Macho (70. Sippel) - Demai (67. Gaebler), Beda, Bouzid (46. Ouattara), Bellinghausen (50. Halfar) - Mueller (46. Bohl), Riihilahti (46. Beautiful home), Lexa (46. Reinert), Hajnal (46. Sanogo), Simpson (46. Villar) - Pavlovic (46. Mouloungui)

Old 10-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
LOL
Old 13-07-2006, 06:45 AM

I'm loving this online translator. It seems that FCK played an amateur side in a friendly and won 16-0. The name of the opponents is a mystery to me, but they can't be called 'ATSV Cotton Wool' can they?
Aki played the first half.

ATSV cotton wool home - 1. FC Kaiserslautern 0:16 (0: 4)

FCK: Fromlowitz - Gaebler, Bouzid (46. Beda), beautiful home (46. Ouattara), Simpson (46. Bellinghausen) - Reinert (46. Demai), Riihilahti (46. Lexa), Bohl (46. Mueller) - Villar (46. Hajnal) - Ziemer, Harbaoui

Gates: 0:1 Villar (3.), 0:2 Simpson (22.), 0:3 Ziemer (Foulelfmeter/27.), 0:4 Reinert (31.), 0:5 Harbaoui (51.), 0:6 Harbaoui (56.), 0:7 Harbaoui (59.), 0:8 Harbaoui (60.), 0:9 Ziemer (71.), 0:10 Hajnal (73.), 0:11 Harbaoui (75.), 0:12 Lexa (78.), 0:13 Ziemer (79.), 0:14 Harbaoui (82.), 0:15 Harbaoui (88.), 0:16 Ziemer (89.)

Old 13-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That Harbaoui is over-rated
Old 13-07-2006, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by elliott
That Harbaoui is over-rated

Old 17-07-2006, 12:20 PM

AKI SCORES HIS FIRST GOAL FOR FCK.

OK so it was against an amateur side, but it's a start. Sorry about the online translator being crap.

The 1. FC Kaiserslautern has a test play in the Saturday afternoon in Monzingen against an amateur selection middle one close one sovereign with 11:1 (8: 1) won. Most successful goal scorer when well visit meeting one another was already like with the play in cotton wool home the Tunisian test player Hamdi Harbaoui with three hits. But also the Canadian Josh Simpson could be pleased equivalent twice within fewer minutes about a gate success.

Play report

To the traditional fan play before beginning of season the 1 steps. FC Kaiserslautern on this Saturday in Monzingen on. The team of coach Wolfgang wolf meets a selection middle one close one. After 16:0 - success against the district league association ATSV cotton wool home under the week no more really hardens again for the FCK players, but a good opportunity to collect further play practice and rehearse automatisms. Following the portion one autograph hour with the FCK players takes place.

The FCK begins the well visited portion momentumful and comes already in the initial quarter of an hour to two hits. Aki Riihilahti opens torr-own with a link shot in for a long time hits a corner to 1:0 - guidance (9.), Josh Simpson increases only instants later under good-natured assistance of the interior post to 2:0 (10.).

And those louder ones are further in gate mood, again Simpson with a shot in long corner (17.) and the Tunisian test player Hamdi Harbaoui (30.) screw the guidance on 4:0. The amateur selection middle one close one may however likewise be pleased about a success experience. Ralf May forest succeeds the honour hit to 1:4 (31.).

Also Boubacar Sanogo does not leave itself to rags: The Stürmer of the Ivory Coast meets by head to 5:1 (35.), before Ricardo Villar with a distance shot under the slat and Harbaoui with its hits two and three (43. and 45.) - under it a gate with the heel, after it out-played the Torwart - to 8:1 - half time guidance to meet.

FCK coach Wolfgang wolf sends nine new players on the field, under it also the Algerian test player Nourredine Deham, the Stürmer of MC Alger, which shot its team recently with two meetings to the victory in the Algerian cup final and in the same association with Ismael Bouzid played to the second half time.

It takes only five minutes, there has the FCK again reason for being jubilant. Stefan Lexa builds the guidance for that louder ones further out (50.). Afterwards the FCK players let it concern at summer temperatures somewhat more calmly. Fabian beautiful home makes the result two digit by head nevertheless then and brings the FCK with 10:1 in guidance (76.).

Five minutes later are again successful the Pfälzer, Nourredine Deham may likewise into the goal scorer list register itself and lift the ball over the running out Keeper to 11:1 - final conditions in the net (81.).

Selection middle one close one - 1. FC Kaiserslautern1: 11 (1: 8)

FCK: Macho (30. Sippel, 59. Fromlowitz) - Gaebler (46. Demai), Bouzid (46. Beda), Outtara (46. Beautiful home ), Bohl (46. Bellinghausen) - Riihilahti (46. Mueller), Reinert (46. Lexa), Villar (46. Hajnal), Simpson - Harbaoui (46. Ziemer), Sanogo (46. Deham)

Gates: 0:1 Riihilahti (9.), 0:2 Simpson (10.), 0:3 Simpson (17.), 0:4 Harbaoui (30.), 1:4 May forest (31.), 1:5 Sanogo (35.), 1:6 Villar (41.), 1:7 Harbaoui (43.), 1:8 Harbaoui (45.), 1:9 Lexa (50.), 1:10 beautiful home (76.), 1:11 Deham (81.)

Arbitrator: Farmer (they home)

Old 17-07-2006, 12:52 PM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by Chloe
Yeah you are definitely invited.

Old 17-07-2006, 04:24 PM

david4444 is playing for a contract

Last edited by david4444; 25-11-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 17-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by david4444
Most of you can't honestly think Riihilahti was a great player. He is an average player who i think is only good enough to be in a League 1 team. He didn't offer anything to the team at all, and he was a very boring player to watch.
Do you watch football with your eyes open?

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!