Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-08-2006, 10:31 AM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Croydon FC

Is anyone a fan of this team and been to any games.
Old 15-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
I go now and then, But i watch Croydon Athletic more as they are in walking distance, Nicer club to, Up the Rams.
Old 15-08-2006, 10:42 AM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
who is the better side?
Old 15-08-2006, 10:49 AM

Andy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dong
I saw them play Wimbledon the other season as well as Palace in the Surrey cup (semi-final I think). They have been in dreadful financial trouble for some years and have been dropping down the leagues. Not much more I can say, football is what you would expect at this level and tickets are over priced IMHO.
Old 15-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Differs from season to season, Both about the same standard, There is no love lost between the clubs though, Both clubs suffer from poor support, They both average around the 100 mark, Apart from the fact that Croydon Athletic are closer to me, The atmosphere their is better to.
Old 15-08-2006, 10:54 AM
ribbitt

Baron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthBaron Greenback is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
Which team plays at Croydon Arena, and where does the other team play?
Old 15-08-2006, 10:54 AM
BBS addict

LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Where do the Rams play (and noone please say Pride Park!)

Spike Milligan
Old 15-08-2006, 10:55 AM
BBS addict

LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Quote:
Originally posted by waddoneagle
Both clubs suffer from poor support, They both average around the 100 mark,
I lived in Croydon for many years but never once saw a fan of either.

Spike Milligan
Old 15-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Chas is as regular a fan of Croydon as you'll find on here (and he lives Stateside!)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 15-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Palace/Panionios

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-08-2006, 11:03 AM

DrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happy
I went there a few years back to see Kingstonian, a team who's games I sometimes fetch up at if CP are not in action.
I remember a freezing cold day, a run-down and decrepit athletics stadium, which I believe suffers badly from vandalism by local low-life.
In fact does anyone use Arena tram stop after dark? Not for the fainthearted!
Think Croydon FC are in Ryman League Div 2, but they might have dropped further? Not sure.
Old 15-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Palace/Panionios

Croydon Athletic are in a league above Croydon, £8 to watch Croydon Athletic this season( to much yet again).
Old 15-08-2006, 11:10 AM
Sectioned User

Catford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Croydon have been moved to the Kent League this season - no, I don't know why either! Another side in the Kent League are Sporting Bengal who play at Mile End Stadium, so I suppose Croydon are more Kent-ish than them at least!
Old 15-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Croydon play at the Sports Arena. I don't know where Croydon Athletic play though!
Old 15-08-2006, 11:12 AM

DrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happy
Quote:
Originally posted by waddoneagle
Croydon Athletic are in a league above Croydon, £8 to watch Croydon Athletic this season( to much yet again).
Indeed the Rams are in the same division as Kingstonian, who have fallen from grace themselves in recent years. Think they play each other quite soon.
Come on you K's!
Old 15-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Palace/Panionios

I put the Rams website up, so people can have a look, They play in Mayfields road, Thornton Heath, Behind the Crem.
Old 15-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Mayfield Road. I used to play there for Selsdon Juniors.
Old 15-08-2006, 11:20 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by DrRock
Indeed the Rams are in the same division as Kingstonian, who have fallen from grace themselves in recent years. Think they play each other quite soon.
Come on you K's!
Also contains Whyteleafe and Maidstone Utd!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-08-2006, 11:23 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Catford Eagle
Croydon have been moved to the Kent League this season - no, I don't know why either! Another side in the Kent League are Sporting Bengal who play at Mile End Stadium, so I suppose Croydon are more Kent-ish than them at least!
Which Kent league are they in, couldn't see them in the Kent County League.
Old 15-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Sectioned User

Catford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Croydon Athletic have got a friendly against Beckenham at Mayfields tonight 7.45 if anyones at a VERY loose end.