Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-08-2006, 07:50 PM

Mr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basis
Harrier Jump Jet for me
Old 17-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
Looks like a Focke with the cowling, but its Russian.
A later Sturmovik?
Its a Lavochkin LA-7
Old 17-08-2006, 08:06 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally posted by Smoz
The worlds least sexy plane is probably the Airbus Beluga

Edit : I've decided it would be wrong.
Old 17-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Very Senior Member

dougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Don't forget it's Airborne weekend at Eastbourne. The biggest seafront air display in the world.
Old 17-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Its a Lavochkin LA-7
Bugger. What's in a model update anyway?
Old 17-08-2006, 08:15 PM

mabbutts boots has got sunshine in a bagmabbutts boots has got sunshine in a bagmabbutts boots has got sunshine in a bagmabbutts boots has got sunshine in a bagmabbutts boots has got sunshine in a bagmabbutts boots has got sunshine in a bagmabbutts boots has got sunshine in a bagmabbutts boots has got sunshine in a bagmabbutts boots has got sunshine in a bagmabbutts boots has got sunshine in a bagmabbutts boots has got sunshine in a bag
Re: Sexy aircraft

Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
Does anyone else look at an aircraft and think, " that is so right". I have had this thing about the Mossy for years. A sad case, but be honest, does that give you wood?
I'm a Beaufighter man myself!
Old 17-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Playing a round

David Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS Murray
Re: Sexy aircraft

Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
Does anyone else look at an aircraft and think, " that is so right". I have had this thing about the Mossy for years. A sad case, but be honest, does that give you wood?
No you fecking wierdo - are you on the wagon on something ?
Old 17-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
no but planes do turn me on
Old 17-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Playing a round

David Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS Murray
Now stewardess', thats another story
Old 17-08-2006, 08:27 PM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: Sexy aircraft

Quote:
Originally posted by David Murray
No you fecking wierdo - are you on the wagon on something ?
If he isn't, then he needs to be.
Old 17-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by David Murray
Now stewardess', thats another story
trolley dollys

Old 17-08-2006, 08:30 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I get turned on by birds dressed up as school girls, fingering me in the arse whilst gagging on my todger, but each to their own.
Old 17-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin T
I get turned on by birds dressed up as school girls, fingering me in the arse whilst gagging on my todger, but each to their own.
lol i thought u was a poof
Old 17-08-2006, 08:34 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Smoz
The worlds least sexy plane is probably the Airbus Beluga

That is one ugly mother ! I flew in and out of Toulouse last weekend and saw several on the tarmac (it's Airbus's factory there). Assumed that they had been built to fly large chunks of Airbuses from their factories around Europe to Toulouse (wings from Wales ?) - didn't realise they were a proper aircraft.

The Phantom is probably my sexy airplane after the obvious Concorde.

In the category of "which ugly plane do you fancy, but shouldn't", I'd put the Lancaster.

Last edited by Richard; 17-08-2006 at 08:39 PM.
Old 17-08-2006, 08:37 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by DE - Glad All Over
Spitfire, still today does it for me.

And Concord.
Spitfire definately ....... also the Harrier is a fine beast ....

What am I doing talking about planes ......
Old 17-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Playing a round

Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
lol i thought u was a poof
Part of the 19% brigade
Old 17-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Over the hill.

Hilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Quote:
Originally posted by Richard
That is one ugly mother ! I flew in and out of Toulouse last weekend and saw several on the tarmac (it's Airbus's factory there). Assumed that they had been built to fly large chunks of Airbuses from their factories around Europe to Toulouse (wings from Wales ?) - didn't realise they were a proper aircraft.

The Phantom is probably my sexy airplane after the obvious Concorde.

In the category of "which ugly plane do you fancy, but shouldn't", I'd put the Lancaster.
Yeah, Lancaster, I love that roaring sound overhead.
Old 17-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Spitfire.

Have a soft spot for the Meteor because, living near Biggin Hill in the early 1950's, it was the first plane I remember seeing on a regular basis; nothing pretty about it but it made a tremendous noise.
Old 17-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by Ruskin Old Boy
Spitfire.

Have a soft spot for the Meteor because, living near Biggin Hill in the early 1950's, it was the first plane I remember seeing on a regular basis; nothing pretty about it but it made a tremendous noise.
I remember holidaying at Watergate Bay in Cornwall as a kid, it was near an RAF base.
The cliff face behind the beach was tall, so you couldn't hear the Meteors as they approached, you had no warning they were coming, then . . . BOOOOOOOM

Old 17-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I dunno what it is, but I just love the Panavia Tornado...