Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-08-2006, 10:17 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by eagle mart
The Phantom.

[IMG]http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyjuA2uREbGABRGlWBQx./SIG=124141e9a/EXP=1155935232/**http%3a//www.fridayfunnies.net/ffextra/phantom.jpg[/IMG]
Oh how I wish these babies were still going off The Ark Royal Etc circa 1982 Plus those AEW numbers.

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 17-08-2006, 10:27 PM

Nork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 17-08-2006, 10:29 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Pitts Special for me. For two reasons, firstly it was designed to serve a purpose, which it does very well (i.e to be perfectly symetrically balanced so that it can do everything upside-down apart from landing), secondly because I have been in one as a terrified passenger

Last edited by Smoz; 17-08-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Old 17-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There are some gorgeous planes around, but I like them to be really striking rather than pretty. What's the point of a pretty plane when you're watching from the ground, I want something really imposing to come out of the clouds that I can point at like a five year old.

I live right on the flight path for Newcastle airport, these days it's all Airbus this and 737 that, I remember seeing B-52s years ago and okay they're not pretty but they're just the right blend of distinctive, striking, a bit sinister. Used to think the same about those old VC-10 tankers and the early warning planes based on those ancient 707s with the huge radar dishes on the top of them. And Nimrods.

All time favourite would be the Buccaneer. Haven't seen one for years.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 17-08-2006, 11:04 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin T
Have you not seen my apalling dress sense?

Oh I see - it's your dress sense that makes you NOT a poof??????????????
Old 17-08-2006, 11:13 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Great design this one, but I think it only flew one more time after its disasterous maiden voyage.

Old 17-08-2006, 11:14 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
Great design this one, but I think it only flew one more time after its disasterous maiden voyage.

doesn't look very aerodynamic to me
Old 17-08-2006, 11:18 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
LOL that shot is just as the dramatic DAH... DAH.. DAH DAHDAH DAH Music cuts in

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 17-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Burning rubber time!
Old 17-08-2006, 11:45 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
This week, I are be mostly wanking over a BAC 1-11

Who opened their lunch?
Old 17-08-2006, 11:47 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I stepped off an airbus A3120 about two hours ago. I had a pretty enjoyable time whilst riding on it but I can't say it turned me on. Am I missing something?
Old 18-08-2006, 12:10 AM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Lizzy
I stepped off an airbus A3120 about two hours ago. I had a pretty enjoyable time whilst riding on it but I can't say it turned me on. Am I missing something?
If you'd ever stepped off a Trident 1, 2 or 3, or a VC10 you would've been gushing isn't it.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 18-08-2006, 01:02 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Re: Re: Sexy aircraft

Quote:
Originally posted by sexyrazor
Thats my surname (Moss)
Miss Moss?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 18-08-2006, 01:21 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird… end of thread…. No more discussion!

Old 18-08-2006, 06:36 AM

Nork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At about this time you should drink your weak lemon drink.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....

Last edited by Nork1; 18-08-2006 at 07:05 AM.
Old 18-08-2006, 07:39 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
For sheer danger, noise and speed, this baby rocked!

For Propeller power, you can't get better than this.

Or this
Old 18-08-2006, 08:03 AM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
I have always had a feeling these were quite sexy...even though one chased my Mum up Sydenham Hill during the war!

I wonder if it was the same one that chased MY mum down Ilford High Street?
Old 18-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Whaaaaaaaat!

wholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Smoz
The worlds least sexy plane is probably the Airbus Beluga

Oh my god!
Old 18-08-2006, 08:18 AM
Completed Member

Embassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quality pic of the Phantom breaking the sound barrier eagle mart.

Pulled a couple more:

Old 18-08-2006, 08:23 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
As usual the French have copied someone else. Heres the original Flying Guppy;