Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-01-2018, 10:15 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice way to finish off the festive football.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:58 AM

Bizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for you
You've signed Omar Bugiel from Forest Green, great player and really nice lad. He'll do well for Bromley and you'll love him.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:59 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
You've signed Omar Bugiel from Forest Green, great player and really nice lad. He'll do well for Bromley and you'll love him.
A striker was one place where Bromley did need to strengthen. Hopefully he can help with the play off push.

I did watch Forest Green on BT when they played York on the final day last season when he scored twice and seemed a good player.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:05 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Home to AFC Fylde tomorrow.

No segregation in place from the looks of it.

With Palace not playing until Monday I am going to this. I hope this time the game does take place unlike when I last went.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
A striker was one place where Bromley did need to strengthen.
Leading goalscorers in the league?

I'd suggest replacing Johnson in a couple of weeks would be a higher priority, given the excellent Chorley's injury streak.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Beers at HT View Post
Leading goalscorers in the league?

I'd suggest replacing Johnson in a couple of weeks would be a higher priority, given the excellent Chorley's injury streak.
While being the league top scorers the concern in the summer was being one striker short.

I expect one or two other players from League Two will join during the month but having not seen enough games recently (spent more time watching Palace) I couldn't say who.
Old 06-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Itís possible to see every Brom match until March with no palace clashes
Old 06-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-01-2018, 05:58 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Ouch... 1-0 lose.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:01 PM

Not the best performance from Bromley today but not the worst either. They had many chances but didn't take them while Fylde were the better side and I felt deserved to win. A draw may have been fair.

Despite the result it was good to back there again today having not been in over two months.

Last edited by RobertCPFC; 06-01-2018 at 08:06 PM.
Old 15-01-2018, 01:20 PM

The FA Trophy draw has just taken place with Bromley drawn away to Weston Super Mare or Workington. The match will take place on 3rd Feburary.
Old 16-01-2018, 10:21 PM

Quote:
The FA Trophy draw has just taken place with Bromley drawn away to Weston Super Mare or Workington. The match will take place on 3rd Feburary.
Workington won the replay 2-1.

Anyone up for the long journey with Palace not playing that day?
Old 17-01-2018, 04:47 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Would have to get the 07.10 from orp to make KO £56 return fare.
Old 17-01-2018, 04:49 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Ah £56 up £43 back , ouch .
Old 17-01-2018, 10:18 PM

It's not been the easiest journeys with Blyth in the last round. As I've probably said on here before I've been to that part of the country and it takes a long time particularly if you drive.

I was thinking of going to the Solihull game that day but this one is too far. I do have respect for people (not just Palace and Bromley fans) who travel these sorts of distances and further on a regular basis to get to games.
Old 18-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
It's not been the easiest journeys with Blyth in the last round. As I've probably said on here before I've been to that part of the country and it takes a long time particularly if you drive.

I was thinking of going to the Solihull game that day but this one is too far. I do have respect for people (not just Palace and Bromley fans) who travel these sorts of distances and further on a regular basis to get to games.
furthest Iíve been to watch Bromley is Eastbourne but in my defence I have been to Carlisle to watch Palace, back in the day when I was still living with the parents and had more money than sense!!
Old 20-01-2018, 07:04 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Well at least Bromley won (4-0)
Old 27-01-2018, 12:44 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

It's going to be a cold one today
Old 27-01-2018, 05:03 PM
The Spiky One

Nice... 3-0
Old 27-01-2018, 07:23 PM

Bizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for you
How's Omar getting on?