Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 24-02-2018, 06:20 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc View Post
Bromley talking about Wembley too early!
0-0 Took their eye off the ball today?
Agree , spenymoor started well and were the better team with ex eagle David Gregory required to make a few solid saves. Bromley grew into game and dominated 2nd half but their keeper pulled off save of the season imo to deny bromley a win. Replay tue night and 3 beers is going. Lots of Palace present either in colours or regular faces.
Old 24-02-2018, 07:44 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Frustrating result but still in it. I thought Bromley were the better side but just could not score. The Spennymoor keeper made some great saves and if that one near the end was made by someone in the top 6 we would not hear the end of it.

I would like to go on Tuesday but it's not practical for me so I have respect for anyone going. However with the weather expected I would not be surprised if it gets called off.
Old 24-02-2018, 07:51 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Agree , spenymoor started well and were the better team with ex eagle David Gregory required to make a few solid saves. Bromley grew into game and dominated 2nd half but their keeper pulled off save of the season imo to deny bromley a win. Replay tue night and 3 beers is going. Lots of Palace present either in colours or regular faces.
brave man with the snow coming, hes a better man than me,good luck to him!!
Old 24-02-2018, 08:06 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
brave man with the snow coming, hes a better man than me,good luck to him!!
Not sure how much of the isles is due a dollop as hes traveling from South Wales , he went Workington away too.
Old 24-02-2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
Frustrating result but still in it. I thought Bromley were the better side but just could not score. The Spennymoor keeper made some great saves and if that one near the end was made by someone in the top 6 we would not hear the end of it.

I would like to go on Tuesday but it's not practical for me so I have respect for anyone going. However with the weather expected I would not be surprised if it gets called off.
That save is the one i said imo Save of the season, think we had 2/3 off the line too. The longer it goes 0-0 Tuesday night I fancy our chances as spenymoor clearly tired last 15 or so. What did you think of the crowd ? 1,500-1,700? Bit disappointed if honest. That said it was bitter for children and oldies alike.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:54 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Bit disappointed if honest. That said it was bitter for children and oldies alike.
Was weird, in the sun on the terrace first half, opposite the main stand there wasn't a breath of wind and it was really pleasant (albeit a scrappy flat non event of a half). Walking to the main stand side suddenly, it was like entering a wind tunnel in comparison, and yes, bitter. Mekki is a big wide man miss. I don't like those.
Old 25-02-2018, 08:42 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
That save is the one i said imo Save of the season, think we had 2/3 off the line too. The longer it goes 0-0 Tuesday night I fancy our chances as spenymoor clearly tired last 15 or so. What did you think of the crowd ? 1,500-1,700? Bit disappointed if honest. That said it was bitter for children and oldies alike.
1,504 including 199 Spennymoor

I was expecting more. In the second half on the terrace it felt fuller than normal but the other end was almost empty.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:19 AM

Quote:

I was expecting more. In the second half on the terrace it felt fuller than normal but the other end was almost empty.
Cheers for that Robert. Agree benches end was empty 2nd half. We was down side by ravens bar first half and behind the goal second.
Old 25-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

I suppose it’s similar to the professional leagues, the league is considered more important, maybe if Bromley were not still in with a chance of the play offs,Wembley and promotion it might have been a bigger turn out yesterday
Old 26-02-2018, 01:34 PM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Should Bromley win the replay on Tuesday then they face either Gateshead or Leyton Orient in the Semi Final. 1st leg at home on 17th March and away on 24th
Old 26-02-2018, 10:03 PM

The draw means a side from the North or South will be in the final.

It will be a very tough semi final should Bromley get though.

As it stands the repay tomorrow is on but they will inspect at 8:30 tomorrow. The Gateshead v Orient replay is already off.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-02-2018, 12:26 PM

Game off

Now scheduled for next Tuesday.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:28 PM

cpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Taking the short journey to see them play tonight (Not sarcasm I only live an hour away haha). Anybody on here travelling up?
Old 06-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Just seen David Gregory's dad say that the game at Bishop Auckland was called off just 40 mins before kick off due to a waterlogged pitch. That is ridiculous.
Apparently all the Bromley players went to the pub to thank the fans for their incredible support at such a long midweek away journey
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional 65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 06-03-2018, 10:04 PM

It was actually against Spennymoor Town. Having passed an inspection this morning it was then called off when the referee arrived. I do feel for anyone who travelled. I assume it now take place next Tuesday and therefore the Barrow game would get called off.

I have seen a photo of the players and supporters in the pub tonight.

When I saw Bromley beat Maidstone away in October David Gregory's family were standing about two rows behind me and I think his Dad goes to most games.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:23 PM

cpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldcpfcfan124 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Got there tonight and was told that a local referee deemed it suitable for play which meant that they believed it was playable but yeah, it was the match official who deemed it unplayable. Looked nothing wrong with it from my poor view through the turnstile.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:44 PM

Home to bottom side Guiseley tomorrow. For anyone not going to Stamford Bridge the Palace game will be shown afterwards.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Regarding the Spennymoor replay they are going to try again on Tuesday. If that is postponed then they will have another go on Wednesday. That means the game at home to Barrow on Tuesday evening has been called off.
Old 09-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Made in Bromley

I must try to get a couple of games in before the end of the season!!
Old 10-03-2018, 03:37 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Low crowd today.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Made in Bromley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Low crowd today.
906 according to the NLP, doubt there was many of that from Guiseley!!