Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 10-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
What are you mixing at the moment?

As the title says really, this is a thread for all dance music fans to talk about current tracks and producers.

A follow on from the "Decent Trance Clubs" thread which seems to have been taken over with this kinda talk too!

So ... what are you mixing at the moment?

I'll start ... here's the last bunch of tunes I got off Juno.

EGG, The Walking Away Full Force Session France 12" FFS 008
BODYROX Yeah Yeah Paradise France 12" PARADISE 029
KLEINENBERG, Sander This Is Miami EP Paradise France 12" PARADISE 035
MASON Exceeder Boss 12" promo BOS 043
ROGUE TRADERS Watching You RCA 1st 12" promo 88697021071
INNERVISIONS presents AME Rej EP Sonar Kollektiv Germany 12" SK 078/32100780
JIMPSTER Square Up Buzzin' Fly 12" 020 BUZZ
DOUBLE 99 RIP Groove 2006 AT 12" promo AT 12005
TILL WEST & DJ DELICIOUS Same Man (12" picture disc) Independance France Cat No: 9840837

Last edited by smileysmith; 10-11-2006 at 04:30 PM.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:19 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Oh - just had some promos delivered into work.

There's all the mixes available of the Queen vs Miami Project - "Another One Bites The Dust".

Reckon its gonna be cheesy as hell (its Queen AND its on Posi-cheese-a), but will give it a try ...
Old 10-11-2006, 01:21 PM
Palace chic

kitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
I mentioned this one to Paf but The Croydon Dub Heads "Your Lying" is one of my faves I'm mixing it right now, The mixes are the Free state and Dirt devils, The Free State one is the most uplifting though, I got that on Juno!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:21 PM
I Havnt a Clue !!

Mighty_Guru is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesMighty_Guru is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesMighty_Guru is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesMighty_Guru is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesMighty_Guru is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesMighty_Guru is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesMighty_Guru is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace aces
Re: What are you mixing at the moment?

Quote:
Originally posted by smileysmith
As the title says really, this is a thread for all dance music fans to talk about current tracks and producers.

A follow on from the "Decent Trance Clubs" thread which seems to have been taken over with this kinda talk too!

So ... what are you mixing at the moment?

I'll start ... here's the last bunch of tunes I got off Juno.

EGG, The Walking Away Full Force Session France 12" FFS 008
BODYROX Yeah Yeah Paradise France 12" PARADISE 029
KLEINENBERG, Sander This Is Miami EP Paradise France 12" PARADISE 035
MASON Exceeder Boss 12" promo BOS 043
ROGUE TRADERS Watching You RCA 1st 12" promo 88697021071
INNERVISIONS presents AME Rej EP Sonar Kollektiv Germany 12" SK 078/32100780
JIMPSTER Square Up Buzzin' Fly 12" 020 BUZZ
DOUBLE 99 RIP Groove 2006 AT 12" promo AT 12005
TILL WEST & DJ DELICIOUS Same Man (12" picture disc) Independance France Cat No: 9840837

Sorry but are you speaking Ancient Gobbledegook or Gibberish with a Southern Accent ??
Didnt understand a word of that!

Couldnt help it Good luck with the thread Smiley
Old 10-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Palace chic

kitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
This thread is cool,

I've got Pvd with Emergancy coming in (My god thats old!!)
Old 10-11-2006, 01:23 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
well, if we're talking about Dance Music in general then....theres two housey tunes im looking forward to that are due to be released soon (already out on Vinyl promo):

Junior Jack 'See you dancin' (the bloke who bought you that 'Baby make your move' track).

sample at: To view the link you have to Register or Login

and

Soulcast - Someone like me (an italian produced vocal commercial house thingy)

Old 10-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Just listening to Dirty South vs Evermore - It's Too Late.

Tune - kittycat -you'd like this. Trancey and with a vaguely decent vocal, but a nice dirty electro b-line.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
I have just blended semi-skimmed with fair trade.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 10-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by macstar
well, if we're talking about Dance Music in general then....theres two housey tunes im looking forward to that are due to be released soon (already out on Vinyl promo):

Junior Jack 'See you dancin' (the bloke who bought you that 'Baby make your move' track).

and

Soulcast - Someone like me (an italian produced vocal commercial house thingy)

Will check these out.

Been thinking Junior Jack has gone off the boil a bit though ...
Old 10-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Palace chic

Quote:
Just listening to Dirty South vs Evermore - It's Too Late.

Tune - kittycat -you'd like this. Trancey and with a vaguely decent vocal, but a nice dirty electro b-line.
Do me A recording of it, I would like to see which ones you've got as my collectiong could do with updating!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by kitticat
Do me A recording of it, I would like to see which ones you've got as my collectiong could do with updating!
Could email an mp3?
Old 10-11-2006, 01:28 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Will check these out.

Been thinking Junior Jack has gone off the boil a bit though ...
prefered the early stuff from him. This tune is really cheesy loopy (as always i suppose!)

The sample on the website is only a few seconds long and is just looped and looped.

Ive 'illegally' (whoops should i say that) downloaded the full club mix from somewhere on the web and the tune is good.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Palace chic

Sweet!!! do you have my email address?
Old 10-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by macstar
prefered the early stuff from him. This tune is really cheesy loopy (as always i suppose!)

The sample on the website is only a few seconds long and is just looped and looped.

Ive 'illegally' (whoops should i say that) downloaded the full club mix from somewhere on the web and the tune is good.
I just use Soulseek, check the tunes and then buy the ones I want.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by kitticat
Sweet!!! do you have my email address?
No - you can give it me tomorrow.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Mashed Up

Dario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Here are a list of some real good house stuff, some you may know - quite a bit underground though:
No Order - 20:20 Sound System
Boondoggle – Mike Monday
Ballunatic – Sawtooth Sucka
Robot – Audiojack
The End – Audiojack
Otherwise Then – Laidback Luke and Steve Angello
Queen Lucid – DJ T and Bookha Shade
Find My Way – Zoo Brazil
David Guetta vs The Egg - "Love Don't Let Me Go (Walking Away)"
Mr. V feat. Miss Patty ‘Da Bump’
Copyright feat. Song Williamson 'He Is'
Ron Hall & The MuthaFunkaz feat. Marc Evans 'The Way You Love Me'
Till West & DJ Delicious - "Same Man"
Chocolate Puma - "Always & Forever
Jazz in your face - Erick Morillo
Yeah Yeah (D ramirez rmx) - Body Rox
Shanghai Taxi (Deep groove dirty house rmx) - Ricky Stone(?)
A bit patchy (Prydz rmx) – Switch
Audion-Kisses
Umek-Posing As Me
Thomas Schumacher-Kickschool79
Hiroshi Eshashika-Kazane
Harry Choo Choo Romero ft Jessica Eve-What Happened
Bin Sims-Moments (Vincent Dance Booty Mix)
Adam Beyer-Stereotypical
Cirez D-Mousevile Themes
Full Blown-Some Knd Of Freak(Sebastian Ingrosso Rmx)
DJ F.E.X-In My Mind
Valentino Kanzyani-Recycled Loops
DJ Hell-Let No Man Jack(Dave Clarke Rmx)
Marco V-Red Blue Purple
Ferry Corsten-L.E.F & Watch Out
Take off - Antoine Clamaran!
Walking away - the egg
It's too late - evermore
You're gonna want me - Tiga
Fantasy - Sharam Jay remix
Off my rocker - Mischa daniels
Ame - Raj
NEEDY GIRL -CHROMEO
get it on-Joe T Feat rochelle fleming
Musclecar - mylo
Hello there-cagedbaby
PROTOTYPE -REX THE DOG
Lady T - Crazy P (classic)
What else is there -Royksopp
Dero's Illusion - Dero feat lee john
Changes - chris lake
Mono - Waiting For You (Smoke EP)
Sterling Void - It's Alright (Chris Lake Funky House Mix)
Hoxton Whores - Song 4 Life 2006
Wawa & Mad Mark - I'm In Love
Mark Knight - Get Up
Hot 22 - I feel Love

Class thread Smiley
Old 10-11-2006, 01:31 PM
Palace chic

Ok, I will give it to you then

Sunday clubs - Healing Dream!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:31 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dario
Ron Hall & The MuthaFunkaz feat. Marc Evans 'The Way You Love Me'
CHOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:32 PM
Palace chic

I'm aware I have been mixing and posting for over 1 hour, Multitasking Kitti Style!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Supermode - Tell Me Why.

Kinda commercial - but again one for you trancers - its trancey with an electro b-line.

(Kittycat - I'm going to make you develop a taste for dirty electro house )