Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 10-11-2006, 01:35 PM
Mashed Up

Dario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Originally posted by kitticat
I'm aware I have been mixing and posting for over 1 hour, Multitasking Kitti Style!
Are you any good??
Old 10-11-2006, 01:35 PM
Palace chic

kitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by smileysmith
Supermode - Tell Me Why.

Kinda commercial - but again one for you trancers - its trancey with an electro b-line.

(Kittycat - I'm going to make you develop a taste for dirty electro house )
You know me I will try anything!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Mashed Up

Dario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerDario ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Shouldnt be too hard to convert, a lot of good stuff out and about at the moment!!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Palace chic

kitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by Dario
Are you any good??
Probably not as good as Smiley or Paf but I enjoy it, and being a bedroom DJ I am allowed to get it wrong once in a while!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Probably not as good as Smiley or Paf but I enjoy it, and being a bedroom DJ I am allowed to get it wrong once in a while!
I still feck up a mix sometimes. Mainly when I'm coming up ...
Old 10-11-2006, 01:39 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
I'm currently looking forward to a shed load of Depeche Mode promo club remixes hitting vinyl.

Personal Jesus - Boyze Noize rework
Everything Counts - Troy Pierce
Personal Jesus - Timmo Maas
People are People - Underground Resistance

and am currently enjoying both the PVD, Alex Gravel and Booka Shade remixes of Martyr.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Palace chic

I can have days when it's really good (Normally when i'm in a bad mood) or days when it just won't work! I have found out today I've got tunes I didn't even know I had!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:40 PM
Mashed Up

Quote:
I still feck up a mix sometimes. Mainly when I'm coming up ...
After Party?
Old 10-11-2006, 01:41 PM
Palace chic

Bloody Sleeves!
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
I can have days when it's really good (Normally when i'm in a bad mood) or days when it just won't work!
Yeah. Must admit that does happen.

I went to record a mix the other day - and after about three mixes gave up - I put it down to being sober though.
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dario
After Party?
That's my fave place to mix.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally posted by paf
I'm currently looking forward to a shed load of Depeche Mode promo club remixes hitting vinyl.

Personal Jesus - Boyze Noize rework
Everything Counts - Troy Pierce
Personal Jesus - Timmo Maas
People are People - Underground Resistance

and am currently enjoying both the PVD, Alex Gravel and Booka Shade remixes of Martyr.
Looks interesting doesn't it?
Old 10-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Palace chic

I'm on that Thrillseekers Synaesthesia, (non Vocal,) fits well with PvD Stuff!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Palace chic

PvDs Emergancy was wicked, I hadn't mixed that in ages! my collection is getting a burnin today!!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Anyone heard this ...

Mr V - Jus Dance.

Chhoooooooooon!! Gotta pick up a vinyl ... will see if I can find a link on Juno.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:45 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Looks interesting doesn't it?
I grabbed them on mp3, theres quite a few more.

1. Personal Jesus (Boys Noize Rework) 6:53
2. Never Let Me Down Again (Digitalism Remix) 4:36
3. Everything Counts (Oliver Huntemann & Stephan Bodzin Dub) 6:52
4. People Are People (Underground Resistance Remix) 7:20
5. Everything Counts (Troy Pierce Unofficial Business Mix) 5:58
6. Personal Jesus (Hearthrob Reworkd 2) 5:13
7. Sinner In Me (Ricardo Villalobos Conclave Remix) 12:59
8. Personal Jesus (Timo Maas Remix) 7:50
A1. Just Can't Get Enough (Dirty South Mix) 7:46

the Digitalism remix is bonkers, just a load of freakin noise.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:48 PM
Palace chic

X-Cabs infectious!! on hook records v worth a listen!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Anyone heard this ...

Mr V - Jus Dance.

Chhoooooooooon!! Gotta pick up a vinyl ... will see if I can find a link on Juno.
Here we go ...
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Go for the Quentin Harris mix.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:50 PM
snootchie bootchies

Have any of you had a play about with Ableton for mixing ,quite an interesting tool, downside is the 500+ price tag, Ableton 6 is out at the mo, some DJ's using it out aswell, including Sasha.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:51 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I ain't had a mix in ages.

Anyone want to volunteer me their decks so I can spin choones for an hour or so?