Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-12-2006, 06:39 PM

Ardent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just poured my first pint of Tanglefoot from a polypin - 35 to go, hope to have some left for Xmas Day.
Old 23-12-2006, 06:53 PM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ardent
Just poured my first pint of Tanglefoot from a polypin - 35 to go, hope to have some left for Xmas Day.
Where did you buy that from?
Old 23-12-2006, 07:03 PM

Ardent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by monkoid
Where did you buy that from?
Off licence in Bromley called Bitter End. If you google polypin you will be able to choose one near you.
Old 23-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by monkoid
Sod ya then
Thanks for the offer though.
Old 23-12-2006, 07:44 PM

yorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
wait a minute i own an award winning pub serving great badger beer with 4 ensuites and a caamp site me thinks a bbs mass outing is in order

Originally Posted by CPFC2010

"I think that this is the best suggestion that I have ever read on the BBS"
Old 23-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire eagle
wait a minute i own an award winning pub serving great badger beer with 4 ensuites and a caamp site me thinks a bbs mass outing is in order
Cheap flights from Spain to there...innit!
Old 23-12-2006, 10:12 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles will leave the TV and the radio behindcumbrian_eagles will leave the TV and the radio behindcumbrian_eagles will leave the TV and the radio behindcumbrian_eagles will leave the TV and the radio behindcumbrian_eagles will leave the TV and the radio behindcumbrian_eagles will leave the TV and the radio behindcumbrian_eagles will leave the TV and the radio behindcumbrian_eagles will leave the TV and the radio behindcumbrian_eagles will leave the TV and the radio behindcumbrian_eagles will leave the TV and the radio behindcumbrian_eagles will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire eagle
I got excited at your username until I noticed your location
Old 24-12-2006, 03:17 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by tomario
The youngs winter warmer is not the same beer now they have stopped brewing in Wandsworth, not of them are to be fair. Had a few enjoyable pints of Skinners Christmas fairy last night, probably have a couple of pints of the hydes christmas beer after work.
I did not realised you drank
Old 24-12-2006, 03:33 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Ardent
Off licence in Bromley called Bitter End. If you google polypin you will be able to choose one near you.
Is that place still there???? Been around for about 30+ years then.

Good for them.
Old 24-12-2006, 05:35 AM
Very Senior Member

dougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screendougdeep has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
I bought a selection of bottled beers from Harveys yesterday. The queue at their place was right around the shop, down the street and over the bridge. Good to see that the old place is as popular as ever.
Old 24-12-2006, 09:03 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Slimbloke'H'
For my delectation this evening, I shall be mostly drinking Marston's Owd Rodger.
Gawd that brings back memories of living in Mow Cop, Cheshire.

Peddie & Owd was a classic - and messy - combination
Old 24-12-2006, 09:05 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Slimbloke'H'
Talking of Harveys, the Old should be in full flow by now. By far the best winter ale IMHO. I did the brewery tour many moons ago, and one of the guides admitted that their Best doesn't travel that well, which is why you don't see it in too many Free Houses.
Gawd that brings back memories of living in Hartfield, Sussex.

Harveys & Old was a classic - and messy - combination
Old 24-12-2006, 09:08 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Does that bring back memories of living in Hartfield, Sussex, Blind?
Old 24-12-2006, 09:10 AM
Dis-Member

Can I see a common theme developing here?
Old 24-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Does that bring back memories of living in Hartfield, Sussex, Blind?
Rather blurred and hazy ones, yes.
Old 24-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Dis-Member

I miss Hartfield
Old 24-12-2006, 09:28 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Hartfield doesn't miss you.
Old 24-12-2006, 09:34 AM
Dis-Member

Look, there is my old stool

Old 24-12-2006, 09:36 AM
Dis-Member

She is just beautiful

I've fallen down those steps a few times.

I don't miss them by the way
Old 24-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS MurrayPalaceFan in Alabama FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Eagle
Look, there is my old stool
Not something we needed to know

Think about