Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2006, 09:43 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Which Mod is the biggest Twat ?

I reckon its the one with the Specs. A real gimpy looking geekask if you ask me.
Old 29-11-2006, 09:46 PM

Oh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Whats a Mod???
Old 29-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

I saw the thread title, and thought you were about to seal your banning order
Old 29-11-2006, 09:47 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh look, there's a ginger mod. How unrealistic.
Old 29-11-2006, 09:47 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry strathclyde
Old 29-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Completed Member

Embassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Far right. FACT.
Old 29-11-2006, 09:50 PM
The South will rise again

Midfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Rockers Rule.... and I'm off mine
Old 29-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Movement

No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?No4 Son knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
Originally posted by joe walker

I saw the thread title, and thought you were about to seal your banning order
Same
Old 29-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin T
Oh look, there's a ginger mod. How unrealistic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: I PoWeLLyCPFC I
Old 29-11-2006, 09:55 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Is the guy on the left jaggers love child?
Old 29-11-2006, 09:55 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Surely 1st left? LOL
Old 29-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
One on the far left looks more like a Beatles wannabe to me
Old 29-11-2006, 09:57 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
2nd left is looking a bit iffy
Old 29-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
hate to spoil the fun, but can someone add names to the faces?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 29-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pure genius Mat!
Old 29-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Completed Member

Embassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Oh south london
Whats a Mod???
We are the Mods. We are the Mods. We are the Mods. We are the Mods. We are the Mods. We are the Mods.

Last edited by Embassy No.1; 29-11-2006 at 10:16 PM.
Old 29-11-2006, 10:00 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mrgins
[B]hate to spoil the fun, s

no need for that pal
Old 29-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Completed Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mrgins
hate to spoil the fun, but can someone add names to the faces?
They are the Moor Street Mods (1980).
Old 29-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
2nd from the right gets my vote!
Old 29-11-2006, 10:12 PM
Loopylulu

Eaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
2nd from left looks the twatiest!!

Life's lived forwards but understood backwards.
Closed Thread