Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2006, 10:12 PM
The South will rise again

Midfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mods.....legitimate targets for rockers....bullseye on back was the place to aim your flying spanner as you passed them on your Bonnie 750. When i were a lad they were the opposition... too smart, silly scooters and shite music although i only saw the end of that era. The late 70's early 80's version were micky mouse copies.
Old 29-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Midfieldgeneral
Mods.....legitimate targets for rockers....bullseye on back was the place to aim your flying spanner as you passed them on your Bonnie 750. When i were a lad they were the opposition... too smart, silly scooters and shite music although i only saw the end of that era. The late 70's early 80's version were micky mouse copies.
You're just jealous that Mods were better dressed, had London wrapped up, and above all had

Old 29-11-2006, 10:33 PM
www.************ .com

CPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Paul Weller was the best Mod
Old 29-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC Guy
'Fraid not. He reinvented it well enough but Stevie Marriot was King.
Old 29-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Completed Member

Embassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Agree. Small faces.
Old 30-11-2006, 04:47 AM

grey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrey ghost sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
i wasnt a mod , but had a parka , ffing great coat , great for parties , loads of pockets for rizzla , pills , flask , and big enough to fall asleep in wherever you ended up .
Old 30-11-2006, 04:54 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is it Trolley?
Old 30-11-2006, 05:37 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Re: Which Mod is the biggest Twat ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mat ov CPFC

I reckon its the one with the Specs. A real gimpy looking geekask if you ask me.
From his stance I'm pretty sure he used to be in Thunderbirds. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 30-11-2006, 07:19 AM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They're all the same - look at Sting in Quadrophenia.

Give him all the gear and tools and he plays the part. Away from his usual mod haunts though he is still a twat.
Old 30-11-2006, 07:26 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Second from left is Biggus!!!
Old 30-11-2006, 07:26 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC Guy
Oh how little you know my young friend.
Old 30-11-2006, 07:36 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Used to have a vespa chrome panels and front gaurd ,flyscreen with Sydenham on it plus back rest .Earsham Eagle will remember it for a spectacular crash I had on it.
Old 30-11-2006, 08:35 AM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Stevie Marriot was indeed king of the mods.
Old 30-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin T
Sorry strathclyde
That's ok, I'm not ginger.
Old 30-11-2006, 08:43 AM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJames Melody would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
2nd from the right is the biggest twat. FACT
Old 30-11-2006, 08:44 AM
Tired and Emotional

Smurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
The far left is Vernon Kay, aged 10 and 3/4
The ginger one is the geekiest. Bet his mum wouldn't let him have a scooter.
Old 30-11-2006, 08:45 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Sick Bucket
Is the guy on the left jaggers love child?
No surely its Vernon Kaye?

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 30-11-2006, 08:46 AM
Tired and Emotional

Smurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf

Last edited by Smurph; 30-11-2006 at 09:14 AM.
Old 30-11-2006, 08:46 AM
Tired and Emotional

Great minds SR.
Old 30-11-2006, 08:48 AM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Kevin has already aluded to the fact but the thread starter is to the far right.
Closed Thread