Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 12-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Nothing to do with me - I think I've stated elsewhere that when I saw Watson at Burnley I was very impressed by him.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My winner is Kansas
Old 12-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is the only fantasy competition I've ever won despite having Florida not making the Final Four!

Going for a repeat this year with a Final Four of Florida, UCLA, Georgetown and Ohio State.

Gators over Georgetown in the Final
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 12-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I can see why Americans get into this. Filling out the bracket and trying to pick the shocks is good fun.

Very important - don't forget to fill out the whole bracket because once the tournament starts you can't make any revisions.

About the only real shock I've picked is Winthrop to beat Notre Dame, because I heard on a PTI podcast that Winthrop were capable of being a small team who could surprise some people. JLM will also be glad to know I've picked Purdue to beat Arizona.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well done Tony. I hope you chose them to beat up on BHiG's bunch of losers on Sunday as well
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 13-03-2007, 05:24 AM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The important thing Jason, is did you pick them to beat us?
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 13-03-2007, 07:00 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Quote:
Originally posted by jlmatthews
Well done Tony. I hope you chose them to beat up on BHiG's bunch of losers on Sunday as well
<diplomatic silence>

Old 13-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by bert head is god
The important thing Jason, is did you pick them to beat us?
Yes. Of course I did

Jason cannot be held responsible for lies in above post due to loyalty issues to Purdue University. Boiler Up!!!
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 13-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
<diplomatic silence>

-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 13-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Tony, maybe you could change the name of the thread so people would know it's about the tournament now... and they can sign up for our little challenge?

Not that I mind only beating the three of you, of course
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 13-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Quote:
Originally posted by jlmatthews
Tony, maybe you could change the name of the thread so people would know it's about the tournament now... and they can sign up for our little challenge?
Is that okay?

Quote:
Not that I mind only beating the three of you, of course
Who's your Final Four?

And how come on yesterday's PTI Wilbon and Kornheiser were saying that Purdue shouldn't even be in the tournament?
Old 13-03-2007, 03:34 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Quote:

Who's your Final Four?

And how come on yesterday's PTI Wilbon and Kornheiser were saying that Purdue shouldn't even be in the tournament?
My final four - Florida, Kansas, Ohio State, Texas. (but that might change. I'm not in love with my brackets yet.

As for PTI.. 'em!
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 13-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Quote:
Is that okay?
Of course it is. Thanks!
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 14-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Bump... time is running out to join...
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 15-03-2007, 08:54 AM
Croatian Eagle

kolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behindkolja51 will leave the TV and the radio behind
Did time run out on me? I can't join any more?!
Old 15-03-2007, 09:47 AM
Hair by Les Porter

I wouldn't have thought so.
Old 15-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Not the right night for NASN to have broadcast quality issues.

They might as well get Norman Collier to commentate.
Old 15-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Hair by Les Porter

According to Yahoo! I'm 100% right so far.

Only one game though.
Old 16-03-2007, 02:23 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Duke

Biggest upset so far...

-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 16-03-2007, 04:41 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Whoops, somehow I had picked Texas Tech when I had real money on Boston College. Strange one. But not as strange as picking those stupid white dorks at Duke. Man, that was dumb.