Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 16-03-2007, 05:00 AM
Palace fan in Georgia

PalaceFan@UGA was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPalaceFan@UGA was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPalaceFan@UGA was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPalaceFan@UGA was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPalaceFan@UGA was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPalaceFan@UGA was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPalaceFan@UGA was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPalaceFan@UGA was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPalaceFan@UGA was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPalaceFan@UGA was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPalaceFan@UGA was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I picked VCU over Duke but 11-5 after day one in my work's pool.

Final Four: Wisconsin, Kansas, Texas A M and Georgetown with Texas A M over Kansas in final. I personally cannot pick Florida further than Elite Eight even though I think they'll make the final.
Old 16-03-2007, 06:45 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by jlmatthews
Duke

Biggest upset so far...

Old 17-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Boiler Up!!!!!!

The joy of Friday will surely be crushed Sunday. But I'l stay happy until then
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 17-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Part of the reason I picked Texas A & M to go to the Final Four is because of Acie Law IV. I live in a village called Law and my house number is 4.

Texas A & M vs Louisville live on NASN now. Picture quality issue now seemingly resolved. Keep flicking between that and the cricket.
Old 18-03-2007, 11:11 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well done to the Florida bunch... but I think my boys showed they are certainly no pushovers.
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 19-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Hair by Les Porter

USC and UNLV absolutely destroying my predictions.
Old 19-03-2007, 01:11 AM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
wisconsin only just got through the last round, they deserved to go out then and even more so now. and usc are a quality team, only going to get better next year, as much as it pains me to say.

i was nervous about the indiana game, thought we were gonna lose. i am more confident about the pitt matchup though. we will beat them. if we then beat kansas we will win the damn thing but its not going to happen. they are real good.
Old 19-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesyUCLA
indiana

-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 19-03-2007, 01:47 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
About the only real shock I've picked is Winthrop to beat Notre Dame, because I heard on a PTI podcast that Winthrop were capable of being a small team who could surprise some people.
Soothsayer!! Winthrop is lead by a member of the NZ team, Craig Bradshaw, who apparently had a monster game. Go Kiwi.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 22-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Sweet 16 gets underway tonight...
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 26-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Reculer pour mieux sauter

Chester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well Knowlesy will be delighted as UCLA face Florida in a repeat of last years final in the firstfinal 4 semi. UCLA firmly deserved to go through although Florida do look ominous but it should definatlry be a cracking game.

However, the one im looking ofrward to is Georgetown vs Ohio St and the battle of the big men. A miraculous comeback by the Hoyas yesterday that saw them come back from 10 begind in the last couple against Carolina and then hold them scoreless in OT. Although how Carolina managed to miss 18 of their last 19 shots was an outstanding effort of ineptiutude.

Hibbert Vs Oden should be a classic. But im going for a repeat of the college football final with Florida Vs Ohio St
Old 27-03-2007, 02:00 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Chester
Well Knowlesy will be delighted as UCLA face Florida in a repeat of last years final in the firstfinal 4 semi. UCLA firmly deserved to go through although Florida do look ominous but it should definatlry be a cracking game.

However, the one im looking ofrward to is Georgetown vs Ohio St and the battle of the big men. A miraculous comeback by the Hoyas yesterday that saw them come back from 10 begind in the last couple against Carolina and then hold them scoreless in OT. Although how Carolina managed to miss 18 of their last 19 shots was an outstanding effort of ineptiutude.

Hibbert Vs Oden should be a classic. But im going for a repeat of the college football final with Florida Vs Ohio St
I picked all the 8 and now have all the final four in the brackets for our competition and I'm currently joint top... need a Florida/Ohio State final to stay in the money!
Old 27-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Hair by Les Porter

BTW, bhig has got all of the Final Four correct. If Florida beat Georgetown in the final we'll all be choking on his dust.
Old 27-03-2007, 12:37 PM

Chester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good Darts from those with the correct predictions. Has been a good tournament so far although i think the standard has been lower than the last couple of years.

How can NC shoot 9%for the last 18 minutes
Old 27-03-2007, 07:31 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In my work pool, I've predicted a Florida victory over Ohio State in the final.

However, I've just worked out that if UCLA beat OSU in the final, I'll still win!

Florida beating Georgetown and OSU beating Florida would still leave me in the top 4 with a healthy prize too
Old 01-04-2007, 06:46 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by saxoneagle
In my work pool, I've predicted a Florida victory over Ohio State in the final.
Looking good!
Old 02-04-2007, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog
Looking good!

Even if OSU win, I'll finish 4th and scoop $200. Not as good as the $1,000 I'll get with a Gators victory!

Gooooo Gators!
Old 03-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Hair by Les Porter

bhig ends well out in front. Congrats.

The overall winner got 185 out of a possible 192 points.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:20 PM

Good Final. First 10 minutes looked like an all star game with both teams bombing it up the court.

Florida were simply too good all around for OSU and the difference was the 3pt shooting from Humphreys who nailed everything whenever OSu looked like closing the gap.

Conolly Jr will be disapointed with the way he played, Brewer has the chance to be very good.

Noah proved himself to be the most overated player in college basketball by not being able to shoot the ball and running around like a maniac.

This was the first game where i saw Oden actually prove himself to be the future star that he will be. He was outstanding yesterday on offence and defense.

Well done Florida who deserved the repeat and well done to all you winners you gits.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:12 PM