Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 05-01-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Andy Murray - Double Wimbledon & Olympic, US Open, Davis Cup and 2016 World No.1

With all the gloom about British sport in recent months, it's good to see Murray get another excellent win and reach another final. He beat Nikolay Davydenko (No. 3 in the world) 7-5 6-2 in the semi-final of the Qatar Open.
Faces Ivan Ljubicic in the final.

I know he's a bit of a nob, but he's the kind of nob I like and hope he does well.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:01 PM

ricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Can't stand the Scottish twat, total waste of air hope he continues his excellent form and loses.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Waterproof member

JHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't stand him and PMSL every time he loses!
Old 05-01-2007, 10:02 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Miserable b@stard
Old 05-01-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
tennis is for girls
Old 05-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems that the responses to this thread underline why we struggle to succeed in sport these days!
Old 05-01-2007, 10:14 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by T.C.
Seems that the responses to this thread underline why we struggle to succeed in sport these days!
No. Just tennis.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm thinking about it

Golf is for people to too old to do a real sport
Old 05-01-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash
Golf is for people to too old to do a real sport
Maybe...ask Tiger.

How much did Federra earn compared to Tiger?
Old 05-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Qatar Open? What Federer won last year? Has he dropped out this year then or gone shopping elsewhere?
Old 05-01-2007, 10:45 PM

Nagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Golf is for people who haven't got the fitness/stamina to compete in a sport like tennis.I put golf on a par with dartsnly to be played by those on the "fleshy side". As regards earnings:is that so important to you?
Old 05-01-2007, 10:48 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally posted by Golf Boy
Maybe...ask Tiger.

How much did Federra earn compared to Tiger?
What's that got to do with anything?

If you make dumb comments like tennis is for girls, I'll make dumb coments too
Old 05-01-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally posted by Nagyon NBL
Golf is for people who haven't got the fitness/stamina to compete in a sport like tennis.I put golf on a par with dartsnly to be played by those on the "fleshy side". As regards earnings:is that so important to you?
Golf requires speed, power,a sense of spacial awareness etc...etc... The only thing tennis needs over golf is stamina. On all other fronts golf demands more skill.

Reverse snobbery from you regarding earnings -- why do you think Golf is better paid?
Old 05-01-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
What's that got to do with anything?

If you make dumb comments like tennis is for girls, I'll make dumb coments too
You played tennis if you wimped out of rugby where i came from.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Golf requires speed, power,a sense of spacial awareness etc...etc... The only thing tennis needs over golf is stamina. On all other fronts golf demands more skill.

Reverse snobbery from you regarding earnings -- why do you think Golf is better paid?
Because it is a sport that older and often more affluent enthusiasts can play as well as follow.

It's a mickey mouse sport like darts or snooker.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:57 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
You played tennis if you wimped out of rugby where i came from.
It' still blatantly a dumb comment cause I think you'll find a lot of the tennis players out there are male.

I presumed you were just being silly, so I was just being silly too.... then you start defending golf like it was a serious point.

Golf is reeeaaallllly boring though
Old 05-01-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
It's a mickey mouse sport like darts or snooker.
Not true. Golf requires an athletic movement requiring great speed, power and co-ordination, unlike Darts or snooker ( skillful as they are ). The ONLY thing Golf does not require is Stamina ( in a meaningful sense ).
Old 05-01-2007, 11:02 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Not true. Golf requires an athletic movement requiring great speed, power and co-ordination, unlike Darts or snooker ( skillful as they are ). The ONLY thing Golf does not require is Stamina ( in a meaningful sense ).
You're taking this very seriously I sense....
Old 05-01-2007, 11:03 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:

Golf is reeeaaallllly boring though
Subjective.

And tennis isn't? Golf would be boring if we were allowed two attempts at every drive though ( we don't get a second chance ).

NO sport is any good when it's just as interesting (perhaps more so) to watch women play as men.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:03 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
You're taking this very seriously I sense....
Not really.I'm pissed