Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 05-01-2007, 11:05 PM

Nagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Read my statement again regarding earnings: you've misunderstood me.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:08 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Nagyon NBL
Read my statement again regarding earnings: you've misunderstood me.
How? You implied i was only interested in money.

I just used it as a meaNs of establishing what sport was more popular.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:21 PM

Nagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry for digressing slightly:but which golfers do you know could comfortably complete a marathon- John Daly or Colin M for example!
Old 05-01-2007, 11:24 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry for digressing slightly:but which golfers do you know could comfortably complete a marathon- John Daly or Colin M for example!
I've already addressed that point. The only thing that one doesn't need fro golf is Stamina. Keep up.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:34 PM

I think you'll find you need more than stamina for a marathonlease keep up.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:35 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
I think you'll find you need more than stamina for a marathonlease keep up.
I forgot the drugs.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:48 PM

Off topic: been to Copenhagen a couple of times;a very beautiful city with some very attractive ladies.Do you enjoy living there?
Old 05-01-2007, 11:48 PM

Tony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Where do you lot stand on Bowls then, a very tricky game which requires a lot of walking.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:51 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Off topic: been to Copenhagen a couple of times;a very beautiful city with some very attractive ladies.Do you enjoy living there?
Yes. Nice place. I've been here ten years . Have a family out here now.

Where are you from? Take your time -- i'm off to bed now! we'll carry on debating 'sport' next time.

Old 05-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Amongst the Premscum.

Watson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana
Where do you lot stand on Bowls then, a very tricky game which requires a lot of walking.
I'm worried Marbles might crop up.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:53 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Skillful. Requires touch and a sense of space to some degree. NO need for power, speed or strength though. Not much walking either.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:54 PM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally posted by Golf Boy
I've already addressed that point. The only thing that one doesn't need fro golf is Stamina. Keep up.

You've said this 8 times, and you're so so wrong!
Old 05-01-2007, 11:57 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally posted by gadford4th
You've said this 8 times, and you're so so wrong!
Explain yourself and i'll correct you.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:03 AM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
*And here we are ladies and gentleman, on the stroke of midnight, transfixed by this meeting of minds, this flexing of proverbial intellectual muscle. Golf Boy challenges Gadford4th to a duel, how will he respond?..................*

I think that any sport that requires a person to maintain a certain standard over the course of 4 hours, maybe even 8 hours should the tournament require it, demands an incredible amount of stamina.

*Gadford4th grins, brushes off his shoulders, wishes 'adieu' to the masses, happy in the knowledge that he is right. All is well with the world.*
Old 06-01-2007, 12:09 AM

Tony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
*And here we are ladies and gentleman, on the stroke of midnight, transfixed by this meeting of minds, this flexing of proverbial intellectual muscle. Golf Boy challenges Gadford4th to a duel, how will he respond?..................*

I think that any sport that requires a person to maintain a certain standard over the course of 4 hours, maybe even 8 hours should the tournament require it, demands an incredible amount of stamina.

*Gadford4th grins, brushes off his shoulders, wishes 'adieu' to the masses, happy in the knowledge that he is right. All is well with the world.*
How about Darts or snooker then?

"Tony M Brushes of his shoulders, picks up beer can, scratches his balls and bids farewell to the handfull of peanuts left in the packet."
Old 06-01-2007, 12:11 AM
I'm not divorced

Quote:

Very good. I salute you.

Of course you are wrong.

Compared to other sports, golf requires little stamina as there is so much time between shots for the muscles to re generate the energy needed for the next shot.

A certain amount of stamina is needed in order that the body and mind can concentrate for the whole day. As golf players walk more than 10 miles a day then adequate stamina is built up through these means ( which is why we still see overweight golf players performing at the top level )

Good night Gadforth 4th
Old 06-01-2007, 12:12 AM
playing 4-4-2

Quote:
Originally posted by Golf Boy
Very good. I salute you.

Of course you are wrong.

Compared to other sports, golf requires little stamina as there is so much time between shots for the muscles to re generate the energy needed for the next shot.

A certain amount of stamina is needed in order that the body and mind can concentrate for the whole day. As golf players walk more than 10 miles a day then adequate stamina is built up through these means ( which is why we still see overweight golf players performing at the top level )

Good night Gadforth 4th
Loving your work Golf Boy! Will have forgotten all about this in the morning.

Old 06-01-2007, 12:14 AM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Loving your work Golf Boy! Will have forgotten all about this in the morning.

and me
Old 06-01-2007, 12:23 AM
playing 4-4-2

Quote:
How about Darts or snooker then?

"Tony M Brushes of his shoulders, picks up beer can, scratches his balls and bids farewell to the handfull of peanuts left in the packet."
excellent fare by the way. made me chuckle.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Very entertaining guys. How do golf players walk 10 miles a day though? Course is 5000 odd yards long for 18 holes. One mile is 1760 yards (i think - i went to school when post metric conversion) which by my mathematics means a golf course is about three miles.

So either

a) a golfer plays 3 rounds a day- given they take so long its highly unlikey,
b) he is utter rubish and has to walk a lot between the various slices and hooks,
c) the hotel is a fecking long way from the course, or
d) for some reason he decides he has to go and get his ball after every shot at the driving range

i vote c
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.