Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-02-2007, 05:08 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Premium Bonds - transfer on death

Does anyone know what happens to premium bonds after someone dies? Do they transfer to next of kin or do you have to cash them in.

We have some of my mum's and I don't know what I need to do with them.

Also, my premium bonds were opened by my mum in my name - we have only just found them after having lost them for 15 years! Are these legally mine or do they belong to my mum technically?

I assume I need to notify the national savings people of my change of address and of my mum's death?
Old 05-02-2007, 05:11 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldEagle96 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldEagle96 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldEagle96 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldEagle96 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldEagle96 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldEagle96 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldEagle96 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldEagle96 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldEagle96 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldEagle96 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They have to be cashed in and passed to the estate.

If the ones you have are in your name then they are yours.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShoreditch CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShoreditch CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShoreditch CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShoreditch CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShoreditch CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShoreditch CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShoreditch CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShoreditch CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShoreditch CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShoreditch CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
um, sorry to state the obvious, but just phone them up. Alternatively click on invest now and it shows you the t&c To view the link you have to Register or Login

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...

http://soundcloud.com/separate/12-we...-brian/s-JI5uU
Old 05-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineebyeeckeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Shoreditch CPFC
um, sorry to state the obvious,..
I was less harsh
Old 05-02-2007, 05:19 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
The website wouldn't load up for me hence why I asked the wisdom of the BBS.

(I did try first - I am not that lazy!)
Old 05-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Seeking a permanent post

patch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
You should do a search on the premium bond website to see if you have won anything in the last 15 years

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Seeking a permanent post

patch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnpatch lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
and the link is working