Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-03-2007, 12:05 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Sutton United Supporters' Thread.

GO!
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 08-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Sneering at your shins

CPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
go on the u's
Old 08-03-2007, 12:24 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC_flake
go on the u's
A bit half-hearted, but it's a start
Old 08-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever say
Who ?
Old 08-03-2007, 01:26 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The mighty U's, of course!

(Just go back to supporting Fulham, Alan....)

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:37 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Come on you U's
Old 08-03-2007, 02:37 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by arussell
Who ?
What are you doing on here?
Old 08-03-2007, 08:55 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by calne eagle
The mighty U's, of course!
[/SIZE]

"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Away Day Eagle
I trust you will all now feel at home and keep your SUFC conversations to yourselves.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:06 AM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Sutton United Supporters' Thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by Eye-dee
GO!

Old 08-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I trust you will all now feel at home and keep your SUFC conversations to yourselves.
Carshalton scum

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Wellington NZ

TN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
"Walking down the masons hill to see the bromley aces,
oh yes should have seen us coming,
everywhere is black and white the Sutton ***** are running!"

I'm surprised by just how many clubs dislike Sutton!
Old 08-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
C'MON THE U'S
Old 08-03-2007, 10:16 AM
Wellington NZ

TN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
A bit half-hearted, but it's a start
arussell's post on the first page of my Bromley thread on the 29-08-2006 "From this thread, it looks like Bromley only have one fan " still makes me laugh from time to time. 740 posts, 14,723 views and 38 pages later I think i've got a case to argue that there is indeed more than just one Bromley FC fan.

disclaimer _ even if most of the posts are by me.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:32 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I used to play for Sutton United, right bunch of c**ts they were, never seen non league players so full of themselves

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 08-03-2007, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by maestro
I used to play for Sutton United, right bunch of c**ts they were, never seen non league players so full of themselves
I used to play in the Sea Cadet band at half time .

Old 08-03-2007, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by TN16_Eagle
arussell's post on the first page of my Bromley thread on the 29-08-2006 "From this thread, it looks like Bromley only have one fan " still makes me laugh from time to time. 740 posts, 14,723 views and 38 pages later I think i've got a case to argue that there is indeed more than just one Bromley FC fan.

disclaimer _ even if most of the posts are by me.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:20 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by TN16_Eagle
"Walking down the masons hill to see the bromley aces,
oh yes should have seen us coming,
everywhere is black and white the Sutton ***** are running!"

I'm surprised by just how many clubs dislike Sutton!
Jealousy
Old 08-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
COME ON YOU U'S 8 points from the play-offs we have the bottom 2 next
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 08-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Wellington NZ

Quote:
Originally posted by racehorse-80s
Jealousy
that's it.