Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-03-2017, 02:08 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeRIP View Post
Yasmin, Bromley Common really top notch. One of the best lamb Nagas i have ever had.Consistently good food .
Where's that? I hear the one that was pretty good on Chatterton Road closed (Shampan?).

(I went there when back for the Cup Final... it must have been the last straw!)
Old 20-03-2017, 06:44 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Where's that? I hear the one that was pretty good on Chatterton Road closed (Shampan?).

Shampan 4 ( same group) at what used to be the Spinning Wheel on the way out of Biggin Hill has been going for a good few years now is quite big and slightly more up market than the others and more expensive. Reviews are good, although my memory was of it being too dark to see the menu, and having a starter of scallops, with a bit of sauce (jus?) smeared round the plate.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

Last edited by Biggineagle; 20-03-2017 at 06:57 AM.
Old 20-03-2017, 07:13 AM

vincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevincentinbetwee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Ah right the Tom Bell one. I always thought that area still came under Beckenham.
I saw andy johnson and danny butterfield in there after a particularly dreadful evening game many many moons ago. Was walking past probably staring a bit too much and wishing I had some cash for some chips!
Old 20-03-2017, 05:51 PM
You really are a fat ****

BlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

Yasmin is near the drive thru mcdonalds Hastings road . Shampan 2 has now reopened down Chatterton Road,closed due to refurbishment for 3 months.I have been back there and it is as good as ever, meat quality has gone up another level.Pink Garlic next door is also very good and cheaper.

Last edited by BlazeRIP; 20-03-2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:54 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Been the best local Indian for me since it opened. The Diwana opposite probably the best for Sunday buffet 7.95 and 18 dishes. Great value