Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 13-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Future?

mojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I love every goal from this game. Palace and magic in the Fa cup v wolves away

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Cato the Elder

SamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamuelCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter

Quite an injury time winner in Northern Ireland.
This one by the same guy isn't bad either:

Old 13-06-2011, 11:11 PM

hoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Meh he shinned it...

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 14-06-2011, 04:49 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
this make me a bit moist

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 14-06-2011, 05:10 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not a goal in particular, just 7 minutes of Messi magic

Old 14-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfBounds

Always loved this goal, took my breath away first time I saw it.
Yep, awesome. Thing I love most about it, is that the ball is still rising when it hits the net.

Reminds me of this

Last edited by cpfc4evandeva; 14-06-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 15-06-2011, 07:58 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

What an incredibly entertaining player Ronaldo was - his control of the ball (often with the outside of his foot, giving him an ability to cut in or outside the defender) and use of his physical properties was outstanding.

He was also a rare breed in that he just loved to round the goalkeeper to score.

Can't believe he's retired
Old 15-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
The goal on 32 seconds is one of the greatest goals I've ever seen. He's being pushed, pulled and kicked, and yet, he still goes on.

There's a video out there of this goal and Bobby Robson's reaction to it on the bench. If anyone can find it, please put it up. Bobby's reaction says it all.

The goal itself is similar to the one Best scored against Chelsea.

I'd love to think we will still see goals of that kind, but players like Cristiano Ronaldo would have gone down on the half way line for a free kick
Old 18-06-2011, 04:51 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not bad

Old 29-06-2011, 12:22 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Old 29-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by humpo
this make me a bit moist

This was always my favourite.

Old 04-07-2011, 03:07 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here

More USA goals for the 4th.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 11-07-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:40 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here

Another one from the MLS.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:48 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 26-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Panty Organizer

Alex Morgan gets credit here for not only dealing with the thousands of lines marking the field, but the eyeball searing jerseys of the opponents.
Old 29-07-2011, 11:37 AM
looking to curl one!!!!

Just stumbled across this lovely goal

Old 29-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Illusions, Michael.

Diggers digs in? has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperDiggers digs in? has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperDiggers digs in? has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperDiggers digs in? has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperDiggers digs in? has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperDiggers digs in? has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperDiggers digs in? has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperDiggers digs in? has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperDiggers digs in? has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperDiggers digs in? has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperDiggers digs in? has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva
The goal on 32 seconds is one of the greatest goals I've ever seen. He's being pushed, pulled and kicked, and yet, he still goes on.

There's a video out there of this goal and Bobby Robson's reaction to it on the bench. If anyone can find it, please put it up. Bobby's reaction says it all.

The goal itself is similar to the one Best scored against Chelsea.

I'd love to think we will still see goals of that kind, but players like Cristiano Ronaldo would have gone down on the half way line for a free kick
I just watched it a work, made my hair stand on end - truly magnificent. It's almost like playground football, running from the halfway line like that, but it's breathtaking. It's mesmerising in a way Messi - genius though he is - isn't.

"John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met."

"His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free."
Old 30-07-2011, 07:49 AM
Zahaaaaa oh yessssss

jono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Neymars goal was alright, worth a bid?
Old 30-07-2011, 09:12 AM

BB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Last edited by BB Bob; 30-07-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old 30-07-2011, 09:22 AM

BB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet