Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here

Can't believe these 2 goals were scored within a month of each other.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:38 AM

Surfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waySurfside knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego way
Here's a couple from the A-league

This game a couple of years ago, 3-3 draw. Every goal is absolutely stunning (except the penalty). Best match I've seen live.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:36 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfBounds
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Always loved this goal, took my breath away first time I saw it.
Took his breath away too, don't think he ever recovered.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:41 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE

What an incredibly entertaining player Ronaldo was - his control of the ball (often with the outside of his foot, giving him an ability to cut in or outside the defender) and use of his physical properties was outstanding.

He was also a rare breed in that he just loved to round the goalkeeper to score.

Can't believe he's retired

All of this
Old 03-11-2011, 03:57 AM

cartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Old 03-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Reculer pour mieux sauter

Chester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not a goal but a save by a defender in yesterdays Seattle vs RSL game.

At 2.15
Old 19-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here

Shunsuke Nakamura still got it.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Panty Organizer

Gotta rep my Americans.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 06-02-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 15-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Panty Organizer

He might be a little bitch, but he can do some amazing things with a ball.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Panty Organizer

Wonder if Puyol will have to cut his hair if he goes into management.
Old 23-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Panty Organizer

You would think Terrance Boyd was from South America (not the USA) the way he's desperate to get that bicycle kick in.
Old 30-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Panty Organizer

Old 06-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Banned by Moderators

Don't_care : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon't_care : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon't_care : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon't_care : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon't_care : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon't_care : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon't_care : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon't_care : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon't_care : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon't_care : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon't_care : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not quite appropriate but funny as ****. Check out this video on YouTube:

Old 26-09-2012, 07:48 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
French league cup last night. This won't make philsick too happy. Great goal from Romain Alessandrini, ex Clermont!

Old 14-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Panty Organizer

It's not surprising that Villa is in the state they're in considering they couldn't find a use for this guy 2 seasons ago and yet he can start for Roma these days.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:55 AM
Panty Organizer

Old 03-12-2012, 09:44 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Afraid I couldn't help it but the link led me to this one
To view the link you have to Register or Login !
Old 20-02-2013, 04:34 AM
Panty Organizer

And yes, I put this in because an American was inches away from challenging Maradona for the greatest goal in World Cup history.
Old 14-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Panty Organizer

Old 14-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggers digs in?
THIS is a beauty:

was that david fry with the tash sitting at the front of the qpr players?