Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 31-10-2007, 06:35 PM

Lydder is someone we follow, we follow, we followLydder is someone we follow, we follow, we followLydder is someone we follow, we follow, we followLydder is someone we follow, we follow, we followLydder is someone we follow, we follow, we followLydder is someone we follow, we follow, we followLydder is someone we follow, we follow, we followLydder is someone we follow, we follow, we followLydder is someone we follow, we follow, we followLydder is someone we follow, we follow, we followLydder is someone we follow, we follow, we follow
Soccermanager.com

anyone else play soccermanager.com???

I am currently palace in league 526
Old 14-12-2010, 04:52 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Soccermanager.com

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I've been on this game for a couple of weeks now and it's not half bad for a free online managers game

Just wondering if anyone else plays or if anyone would like to join me in the league I am in at the moment?

Game world 19487

English Championship 2520

I'm playing as Palace of course and we are now top of division 2 (with the players I have you'd expect me to be lol!). So if anyone would like to join me there are lots of teams to choose from.
Old 14-12-2010, 08:21 PM

karl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekarl.eldridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
just taken control of hull in your division

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 14-12-2010, 10:13 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Awesome mate! The more the merrier. Wonder if we can pack out all 4 tiers of the league wth BBS'ers
Old 14-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Bleedin' Red and Blue

WallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proudWallingtonEagle is south London and proud
Just taken over Sunderland in your league. Off to bed now.. but will try out when back online.
Old 14-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ive taken over Boro
Old 14-12-2010, 11:59 PM

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've taken over Ipswich Town in the same division. Need to get them out of the relegation zone!

GT: Omen1079
Old 15-12-2010, 12:00 AM

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallingtonEagle
Just taken over Sunderland in your league. Off to bed now.. but will try out when back online.
That was you! I was just about to take them over and you beat me to it by literally seconds.

GT: Omen1079
Old 15-12-2010, 12:09 AM
The Palace Traveller

Ah awesome guys. This could end up being one of the more interesting leagues in the whole game if we can get it packed out. Look forward to playing all of you.
Old 15-12-2010, 12:25 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm Stoke
I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you.
Old 15-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Palace's Next Signing

LiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhino
I'm Preston!
Old 15-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Freelance designer

Icy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIcy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIcy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIcy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIcy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIcy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIcy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIcy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIcy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIcy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIcy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Il take Millwall. No one likes us, we dont care, and neither will i if i get relegated
Old 15-12-2010, 02:55 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
im burnley
Old 15-12-2010, 03:07 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Reading Football Club have announced that CPFC2010ANDON will be their new manager.

Look forward to beating you all!

Godwin
Old 15-12-2010, 03:08 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceSwanny32 hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
I'll give it a bash, taken over Cardiff in your league.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Swanny32

Golf handicap - 17

Living for Sundays.......GAMEDAY! FLY EAGLES FLY!
Old 15-12-2010, 03:08 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ive just sacked myself
Old 15-12-2010, 03:25 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav
ive just sacked myself

Why?
Old 15-12-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON

Why?
i put myself in the wrong division
Old 15-12-2010, 03:35 PM

but im gonna come back, sign up john terry then shag his wife
Old 15-12-2010, 03:50 PM
The Palace Traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32
I'll give it a bash, taken over Cardiff in your league.
Tonight I play you then mate. Come on you EAGLES!!!!!