Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 16-11-2007, 07:53 PM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
JFM - what a great blast from the past!!
Old 16-11-2007, 09:03 PM

Herr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
JFM was a great station.

Beggar and Co and Incognito were off-shoots from Light of the World.

Anyone remember The UK Players?
Following JFM (Froggy ) and Invicta (Steve Walsh ) I fondly remember SOLAR (Sound Of London Alternative Radio) with Tony Munson and his breakfast show 'Munson's Morning Mayhem' which opened the station each day at 6AM with 'London Town'
Old 16-11-2007, 09:05 PM

Herr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Did anyone frequent 'Chantelles' in West Croydon? Also the 'Marlowe Rooms' in Sidcup did a superb session Monday nights.
Old 16-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Making it So

PT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is a truly inspiring thread.

For me, these are three superb, [in my opinion] timeless Jazz Funk choons. I hope the links work for everyone....

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I'm quite happy to share a better quality version with anyone that PM's me ;-)
Old 16-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Sh#t on the seaweed

Seagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One ov my favorites is

Make Someone happy, EAT! a Seagull for breakfast!!!
Old 16-11-2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PT109
This is a truly inspiring thread.

For me, these are three superb, [in my opinion] timeless Jazz Funk choons. I hope the links work for everyone....

I'm quite happy to share a better quality version with anyone that PM's me ;-)
Thanks for that PT, happens to be one of my all time favs too.
Old 16-11-2007, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Seagulleater
One ov my favorites is

COOMENTS AND RESPONSES

GREAT SONG!!! I think the chic in this song is deaf...she keeps saying... "Say what" ha!

( I did like that)
Old 16-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Sh#t on the seaweed

Seagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeagulleater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Another one of my fav's

Old 16-11-2007, 09:44 PM
Over the hill.

Hilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Quote:
Another one of my fav's

In my top ten that one.
Old 16-11-2007, 09:44 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Another one of my fav's

Choon!!!
Old 16-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Sh#t on the seaweed

And another

Old 16-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Sh#t on the seaweed

Old 16-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Over the hill.

Hilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not say
How about Arthur Adams- You Got The Floor?
Old 16-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Sh#t on the seaweed

Old 16-11-2007, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hilltop Meggie
How about Arthur Adams- You Got The Floor?
Have this on 12" vinyl (mind you at my age nearly ALL my stuff's vinyl)
Old 16-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Over the hill.

Oh please, who is arranging the BBS Weekender then?
Old 16-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This thread is ace
Old 16-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 16-11-2007, 09:59 PM
doll manufacturer

presuming ed is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalpresuming ed is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalpresuming ed is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalpresuming ed is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalpresuming ed is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalpresuming ed is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalpresuming ed is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalpresuming ed is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalpresuming ed is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalpresuming ed is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalpresuming ed is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-final
Quote:
Originally posted by hoopsmccan
Was Not Was
who the god-like Wayne Kramer from the MC5 played with for a while
Old 16-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Sh#t on the seaweed