Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-03-2008, 09:36 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Who is the contract with?
Old 13-03-2008, 09:42 AM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Three.

Old 13-03-2008, 09:52 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Fook

No option other than paying up the whole contract then
Old 13-03-2008, 10:05 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think I'd probably break/lose it if I had one.
Old 13-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Home insurance
Old 13-03-2008, 10:22 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
oh, and I don't want one.
Old 13-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Palace chic

kitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey
They are very fiddly, My sister and her better half have them, She asked me to make a phone call and I just stared at it, as I had no idea. Though I don't think you will lose on Mr Monkey they're huge!!!!
Old 13-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
meh
Old 13-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Eep! Woot!

it's too big & expensive.

my phone & mp3 player combined are smaller and with better battery life.

That's all I need.
Old 13-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Why are you posting inane chatter on this thread then?
Old 13-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Eep! Woot!

it's what I do.

Anyways, I came on here to see if I could be persuaded, but nothing you've said has.

Charging it every night? Madness!
Old 13-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Anyways, I came on here to see if I could be persuaded, but nothing you've said has.
I don't do advocacy.

Anyways, I don't think you really fit the Iphone demographic
Old 13-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Eep! Woot!

actually I do.

I am male, early 30s, uni educated and on above average income.

And that who apple are aiming at.

so there.

and I'm an early adopter of new technology, just not in phones.
Old 13-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

He shoots.

He scores.
Old 13-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Eep! Woot!

gah

at least I managed to resist your music snob bait the other week.
Old 13-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Señor Member

Spanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I love my iPhone more than I love my wife. Although, I'm pretty sure she also loves it more than she loves me.
Old 13-03-2008, 11:34 AM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
PM - having said I wouldn't get one I decided to take the plunge on Monday this week having had to put up with the Nokia N95 for the last 11 months - a shockingly bad phone.

Yes its expensive and I'm sure the novelty will wear off but the iPhone is an amazing piece of kit. I can't believe how good it is. I'm not regretting buying one at all so far and I'd be surprised if anyone was disappointed having purchased one. *

* with my luck at the moment expect the touch screen to totally give up or apple to release the most amazing upgraded phone any day now.
Old 13-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Señor Member

Spanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seconded. It's the best gadget I've ever owned, bar none.
Old 13-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
gah

at least I managed to resist your music snob bait the other week.
What did I say?

Don't remember that
Old 13-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Justy C
PM - having said I wouldn't get one I decided to take the plunge on Monday this week having had to put up with the Nokia N95 for the last 11 months - a shockingly bad phone.

Yes its expensive and I'm sure the novelty will wear off but the iPhone is an amazing piece of kit. I can't believe how good it is. I'm not regretting buying one at all so far and I'd be surprised if anyone was disappointed having purchased one. *

* with my luck at the moment expect the touch screen to totally give up or apple to release the most amazing upgraded phone any day now.
The thing that worries me a little now is that Iplayer is available - so if they release 3g version the possibilities are amazing.