Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-01-2008, 02:00 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
One way or another you simply have to take action. Now there are some on here arguing - in true mathematical stylee - that two wrongs make a right : but I personally, I think that this approach IS likely to get the car door into trouble.

Trust therefore in the Council initially. I really don't think that receiving a letter from the Council is such a declaration of war that it would cause you trouble. But it would at least start a process.

Or you could move!
That's a fair point.

My reasoning with them so far has had little effect so unless their landlord takes action now I think it's my only option.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:53 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
What happened?
Old 04-11-2017, 08:21 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I used to love Neighbours. Harold, Madge, Mrs Mangel, Bouncer and his LSD dream...
Old 04-11-2017, 08:28 AM

Frisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
What happened?
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-11-2017, 08:35 AM

PhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ask the landlord to put their electricity on a timer...you never know! But they'll prob still play loud music thru Bluetooth speakers from mobiles.....good luck.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:13 AM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In my experience neither the friendly or formal approach is likely to work. Indifferent and bloody minded people remain so , they some how have the attitude that you should like their taste in music.....complain about that so we will play radio four at christ knows how many decibels.

After years of this behavior along with declining health we moved, which I suggest you consider doing,they obviously win the war but longer term you gain your sanity.

Noise is one of the major problems in modern life and you should be able to escape into your own home.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:40 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
One would think that, 9 years later, all parties concerned have moved on.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:47 AM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had neighbor issues in the past. Certainly living in flats means this is quite common. I agree that these types of people just don't care. If you are renting then move. If you own then follow the process as listed by Croydon council and maybe still move.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:27 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
What happened?
It would appear that a lack of understanding prevented the discovery of a perfect blend, and as a consequence they were unable to become good friends
Old 04-11-2017, 12:25 PM

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Used to have local kids using my garage door as a goal at my old house.Got no sense from their parents and eventually gave up and moved.Now on a quiet road rather tha a cul-de-sac which with hindsight was a bad choice.With flats it really is a gamble though...
Old 04-11-2017, 04:50 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I remember a group of BBSers going to one of Dave's old abodes - Crystal palace way or Sydenham???

And a few of us left in a taxi around midnight, the local kids (and I mean kids 10 year olds) attacked the taxi with bottles, you know just for the fun of it.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:25 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
If you own the property and get the council involved, you might find that you’ll have to declare this in future should you decide to sell up.

This then might put off future buyers.

It’s a tricky balance, but if I was thinking of moving soon anyway, I might decide that going down the official channels could make things worse.

It’s a shame that your polite request wasn’t respected and I agree with others who have predicted that they probably won’t change their behaviour for the better.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Amazing how many read the first post and then post....
Old 04-11-2017, 05:30 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What happened?
Jane took her glasses off and everyone tried to f**k her
Old 04-11-2017, 05:32 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I remember a group of BBSers going to one of Dave's old abodes - Crystal palace way or Sydenham???

And a few of us left in a taxi around midnight, the local kids (and I mean kids 10 year olds) attacked the taxi with bottles, you know just for the fun of it.