Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 21-02-2008, 07:01 PM

StanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Goldberg Out Flag

Anyone remember this,I found it in my shed.
Happy Days!!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by StanRd2005; 23-02-2008 at 12:04 AM.
Old 21-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Classic!

I found the huge "MAYDAY MAYDAY" one at the bottom of a wardrobe about a year ago. Gave it to Matt and the Holmesdale Fanatics.

They've also put to great use my old 1990's Palace Wembley flags, making them into a giant patchwork flag, which often is used at home games.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 21-02-2008, 09:18 PM

StanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If they want it they can have it
Old 22-02-2008, 01:22 PM

Matt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally posted by Dorking .Eagle
Classic!

I found the huge "MAYDAY MAYDAY" one at the bottom of a wardrobe about a year ago. Gave it to Matt and the Holmesdale Fanatics.

They've also put to great use my old 1990's Palace Wembley flags, making them into a giant patchwork flag, which often is used at home games.
Hey mate, that was our banner anyway, so returned to its rightful owners! My mum was up most the evening stiching that I'll have you know!

The patchwork flag is now a top feature of the Holmesdale, great to celebrate Palace's history this way...

Can still remember the idiots ripping up the Goldberg Out cards, must feel a bit sheepish now eh..
Old 22-02-2008, 01:23 PM

Matt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Stan I remember your banner too mate, good effort!
Old 22-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Needs an iron.
Old 22-02-2008, 01:44 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: Goldberg Out Flag

Quote:
Originally posted by StanRd2005
Happy Days!!

ive never quite understood the mentality of pepole who slag this guy off - he had palace at heart, was/is a supporter and spent his own personal fortune trying to live the dream.......and all he ever gets on here is being slagged off..........w*nkers
Old 22-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: Goldberg Out Flag

Quote:
Originally posted by orpingtoneagle
ive never quite understood the mentality of pepole who slag this guy off - he had palace at heart, was/is a supporter and spent his own personal fortune trying to live the dream.......and all he ever gets on here is being slagged off..........w*nkers
Jesus H...Bromley fan by any chance?

And since you're using it so freely yourself...w*nker!
Old 22-02-2008, 02:00 PM

Quote:
hehe post of the day!
Old 22-02-2008, 02:01 PM

dowieslovechild came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdowieslovechild came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdowieslovechild came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdowieslovechild came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdowieslovechild came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdowieslovechild came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdowieslovechild came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdowieslovechild came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdowieslovechild came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdowieslovechild came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdowieslovechild came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Quote:

Old 22-02-2008, 06:25 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
If he'd been your employer and you were one of the sacked 46 would you have been so forgiving of his folly? "Oh never mind my job, his heart is in the right place". Would you feck!
Old 22-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here

Quote:

See some wankers are funny
Old 22-02-2008, 07:09 PM
..ahem

SharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskSharkMan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusk
Your right, lets bring him back
Old 22-02-2008, 07:21 PM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Goldberg Out Flag

Quote:
Originally posted by StanRd2005
Happy Days!!

You must sit just along from me in the gallery I remember holding the left corner as you look at the pitch
Old 23-02-2008, 12:06 AM

Cheers Mate ,here are some pics from that day

Last edited by StanRd2005; 23-02-2008 at 12:16 AM.
Old 23-02-2008, 12:22 AM

Funny I going to watch Basingstoke v Bromley today ,cause I cannot afford to go to watch Palace anymore .
Old 23-02-2008, 07:05 AM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ha Ha I'm the one with the baseball cap holding the flag with one hand and the leaflet with the other!!!!

The guy with the headphones on was a nice chap, RICH. he's moved seats now. He used to be the most superstitious guy ever...... had a lucky everything.

I remember a classic when he arrived late to a match, we were 3-0 down to leeds by the time he arrived. Suppose I'll take my lucky hat off then!!!!!
Old 16-03-2008, 11:47 PM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
a few more pics...

Holmesdale Upper Tier, Palace v Barnsley, 28 Feb 1999 [photo by Paul Wright]
Old 16-03-2008, 11:49 PM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Holmesdale, Palace v Barnsley, 28 Feb 1999 [photo by Paul Wright]
Old 16-03-2008, 11:51 PM
he's no David Bailey...

Goldberg Out, Holmesdale, Palace v Barnsley, 28 Feb 1999 [photo by Paul Wright]