Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-11-2017, 05:50 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
I used to get my haircut by a lovely gay Iranian, who had fled the country for obvious reasons.
Didn't like the food?
Old 08-11-2017, 06:14 PM

rhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm sure Boris feels a little more at ease with all the attention Priti Patel is receiving.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:41 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Old 08-11-2017, 06:52 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
A very dangerous politician. Ruthless ambition, a clever man but no vision or strategy.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Nahh... I decided against it in the end, like I said he is a bit mad and makes some on here look so so lightweight ..I try to avoid him now.

At first, it's interesting and then you hear more and more and think Uh-oh
Old 08-11-2017, 10:49 PM

salad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Wouldn't argue with any of that

If I was May, I'd be having him offskis

The bloke is a buffoon

He sure is and sadly lots of Tories vote for him
Old 09-11-2017, 09:52 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Didn't like the food?
You met him too?
Old 09-11-2017, 11:31 AM

ChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I'm sorry if you think that is the case...
Come on Maz, it was an open door...nothing meant by it other than a wry smile.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Robs

Red'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed'n'Blue Robs : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’ve met him. Amiable, engaging and very intelligent in spite of what the left want you to believe.
Will be a great PM. Just what this country needs.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:32 PM

JimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red'n'Blue Robs View Post
I’ve met him. Amiable, engaging and very intelligent in spite of what the left want you to believe.
I've met him / seen him in action. Constantly scanning the room for more important people to talk to. Doesn't engage well with the 'small people'. But maybe he was having an off-day.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:42 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I rarely use the c word. I will make an exception in Boris Johnson's case.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:51 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 10-11-2017, 12:03 AM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Typically the righties take another view.....lefties do not make the gaffs, Boris works on them and keeps on giving.

Palace have more chance of winning the champions league than Boris has of becoming PM
Old 10-11-2017, 12:10 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyAG View Post
I've met him / seen him in action. Constantly scanning the room for more important people to talk to. Doesn't engage well with the 'small people'. But maybe he was having an off-day.
That's enough for me to dislike the scumbag.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:52 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyAG View Post
David Cameron was another politician who didn't engage well with the "small people", based on my experience of him in action.

I think it would be a disaster if Boris became PM.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:56 AM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Few politicians engage better with the ‘average man on the street’ than Boris. Cameron was also very accessible. I fear lazy stereotypes are getting in the way here.

Theresa May of course finds it much more difficult.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:13 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
Few politicians engage better with the ‘average man on the street’ than Boris..

Old 10-11-2017, 07:17 AM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don’t see what he does wrong? His response of “Leftie tossers” is brilliant

More proof of his common touch.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:24 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
I don’t see what he does wrong? His response of “Leftie tossers” is brilliant

More proof of his common touch.
Have to admit I do find him entertaining.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:28 PM

salad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pressure growing on the incompetent Tories

To view the link you have to Register or Login