Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-01-2018, 11:37 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
He most certainly does mix with the less gifted.

I saw him with PK & Andy Street in the Pawsons recently.
You are doing Gods work son
Old 30-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Great Mark Steel show aired on Radio 4 last night called 'Who do I think I am?'.

He basically retells the almost unbelievable story of tracking down his birth parents after being adopted as a baby. As usual very cleverly done and very funny. Well worth a listen for the hour it lasts.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

(Edit: sorry, thought this thread was in General Chat. Oh well, makes a pleasant distraction from the stuff on Palace chat at the mo)
Yes a very interesting story , I heard him relating it on Hawksbee and Jacobs a few weeks back , I know his old man Joe Dwek a former backgammon world champion , he used to frequent the places I once worked and knocked about with Kerry Packer
Old 30-01-2018, 12:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Can't argue with that. He is not funny.
C'mon wee man who are your favourite comedians, Jethro? Bernard Manning? Freddie Star ? Roy Chubby Brown ? What makes you laugh on TV? I have you down as a Mrs Brown's Boys kind of guy ?
Old 03-02-2018, 08:04 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo Man View Post
A quick heads-up, Mark is doing some work in progress shows at the Museum of Comedy this Thursday, Friday and Saturday, £10 a ticket. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thank you for posting this. We went last night and found him in top form ar a lovely little venue.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:24 AM

leslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Thank you for posting this. We went last night and found him in top form ar a lovely little venue.
Went last night also, excellent entertainment.Nice bloke as well.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:35 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Enjoyed the Isle of wight episode..
Old 03-02-2018, 09:56 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Go to 4.30 in the youtube clip, very funny if you haven't got time to hear all of it.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:08 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Loving these episodes. Maybe it’s a bit of British nostalgia as well. Hebdon Bridge was excellent.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:23 AM

hulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
Yes a very interesting story , I heard him relating it on Hawksbee and Jacobs a few weeks back , I know his old man Joe Dwek a former backgammon world champion , he used to frequent the places I once worked and knocked about with Kerry Packer
The Kerry Packer?

Actually, just read the story about his adoption. Crazy. You’d at least expect his multimillionaire biological old man to leave him a few bob.

Last edited by hulkster; 04-02-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:49 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Loving the 'Mark Steel in ....' shows. The locals lapping it up even tho' he is totally taking the piss. But he does it in such a likeable way and so funny.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:41 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Loving the 'Mark Steel in ....' shows. The locals lapping it up even tho' he is totally taking the piss. But he does it in such a likeable way and so funny.
They’re the ones that really get the jokes.

The tobermory one is excellent. “ I thought Balamory was a childrens show, but now i’ve been here i can see it’s a real live documentery”
Old 04-02-2018, 01:00 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Loving these episodes. Maybe it’s a bit of British nostalgia as well. Hebdon Bridge was excellent.
Yeah that's what I've been doing, listened to Stockport, Hudderfields, Glastonbury and Gibraltar. Thanks OPer
Old 04-02-2018, 02:54 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
They’re the ones that really get the jokes.

The tobermory one is excellent. “ I thought Balamory was a childrens show, but now i’ve been here i can see it’s a real live documentery”
It is. My favourite one so far is Derry.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:01 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkster View Post
The Kerry Packer?

Actually, just read the story about his adoption. Crazy. You’d at least expect his multimillionaire biological old man to leave him a few bob.
Yes he was a very good friend of Packers, KP was very abusive to him also , used to call him all number of names
Old 12-08-2018, 01:04 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Managed to get a ticket to watch his 'a horse walks into a bar' show in Edinburgh tonight. Really funny with Mark in top form. Highly recommended if you are up this way.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 12-08-2018, 05:46 PM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saw his show at Hever castle last month. Very good.
Old 12-08-2018, 05:48 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
Yes he was a very good friend of Packers, KP was very abusive to him also , used to call him all number of names
That's as shocking as finding out Paula Yates was Hughie Green's offspring.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 12-08-2018, 06:00 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki View Post
Saw his show at Hever castle last month. Very good.
Yeah. This was a good mix of old and new material. Also saw a different side, he spoke about divorce, division of assets etc, in his own inimitable style. I was just lucky this year as hadn't organised a ticket and had a decent break before driving a late festival train. I just hung around the entrance and asked the girls to point anyone with a spare ticket my way. Was just about to give up when someone turned up with a spare. Was a good day yesterday Ironically he did a section about disorganised people and booking online too.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-08-2018, 07:42 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Yeah. This was a good mix of old and new material. Also saw a different side, he spoke about divorce, division of assets etc, in his own inimitable style. I was just lucky this year as hadn't organised a ticket and had a decent break before driving a late festival train. I just hung around the entrance and asked the girls to point anyone with a spare ticket my way. Was just about to give up when someone turned up with a spare. Was a good day yesterday Ironically he did a section about disorganised people and booking online too.

Did he do the bit about being on the BBS at kick off time?
Old 13-08-2018, 08:02 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
Did he do the bit about being on the BBS at kick off time?
No it was a bit of a Palace-free show which was a bit annoying. Still, can't have everything

Pretty obvious really.