Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 27-08-2008, 05:33 PM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
I'm after and obviously willing to pay the market rate for the 'painted' Selhurst picture. I think they did a ltd edition of 100 of them for £100 about 1988 (I could be wrong). They used to have one in the box office.

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!
Old 28-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
It's an absolutely cracking painting Sandowneagle.

The artist in question is Sherree Valentine-Daines, and she must be one of the best impressionist artists in the country IMO.

Website worth a visit to see some of her other works - To view the link you have to Register or Login

I'm sure someone will know someone with a copy to sell - looking at mine, it was a limited edition of 250, and they do turn up for sale from time to time....in the meantime there's one in the Selhurst Arms to see.

I'm sure someone was trying to sell a rolled up (unframed) print on ebay, not that long ago, so there are a few floating about.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Optimistic Eagle

telodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is finetelodaja is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Does anyone have a photo of the 2000-2001 squad. Don't need a hard copy, happy to download a photo of the screen.
Old 14-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

stupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
To view the link you have to Register or Login

sorry wrong year
Old 17-09-2008, 01:54 PM
still looking

JOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
looking for this season's "the guide"

Facebook-John S Roberts

Is stuck in the Chit Chat Gold on wishing "wedgy a happy birthday" thread
Old 17-09-2008, 02:03 PM
SE26

The Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looking for a (new) large Palace towel for representing at the beach etc.
Old 17-09-2008, 02:13 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Am happy to look at any Lombardo merchandise anyone may want to get rid of. Especially any shirts.
Old 17-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

stupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenstupalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally posted by JOHN1509
looking for this season's "the guide"
check pms
Old 20-10-2008, 06:38 AM
Mucky Little Herbert!

Rocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandRocky is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman
Would love to find a 'job-lot' of programmes anywhere between the dates 1983 and 1992. Long story but I dumped all of my home & away collection when I moved house 9 years ago and was determined to get rid of 'junk'. Regretted it ever since.
Your more than welcome to inherit my collection... covers mid 1960's thru to mid 1990's... PM me if interested...
Old 25-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

finally after almost ten years of looking , its not ideal but for £5 i am over the moon

I can get the back screenprinted , not sure how to do the badge though , going to be hard to sew it on
Old 25-10-2008, 07:36 PM

DaveCPFC4Life sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDaveCPFC4Life sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDaveCPFC4Life sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDaveCPFC4Life sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDaveCPFC4Life sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDaveCPFC4Life sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDaveCPFC4Life sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDaveCPFC4Life sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDaveCPFC4Life sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDaveCPFC4Life sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDaveCPFC4Life sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKM
Would be great if someone had the programme from Newcastle at home in November 2004, been asking in the club shop for the past few years but they don't seem to stock programmes from the past few season's anymore.
I've got a spare one if your still looking for it. PM me your address and I'll post it out
Old 28-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

looking for a link or to buy a palace badge i can sew or iron on

edit

found them

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by stupalace; 28-10-2008 at 08:07 PM.
Old 30-10-2008, 03:13 PM

Rednosty is playing for a contract
One for Sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandowneagle
I'm after and obviously willing to pay the market rate for the 'painted' Selhurst picture. I think they did a ltd edition of 100 of them for £100 about 1988 (I could be wrong). They used to have one in the box office.
I have one for sale KInda wondering what the going rate is As it was £100 back in 1988 (20 Years ago) I guess looking at the prices She charges Now for small prints lets say £200 and its yours. I'm in Mitcham contact me eric.goode@sky.com
Old 30-10-2008, 09:22 PM
still looking

JOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
looking for the following programmes

ALL surrey senior cup
07/08 v chipstead
06/07 v frimley green, tooting & mitcham
05/06 v Beckenham town
04/05 v afc wimledon, croydon, epsom & ewell
03/04 v kingstonian
02/03 v met police, leatherhead
01/02 v leatherhead, epsom, croydon, woking

Facebook-John S Roberts

Old 02-11-2008, 09:24 PM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednosty
I have one for sale KInda wondering what the going rate is As it was £100 back in 1988 (20 Years ago) I guess looking at the prices She charges Now for small prints lets say £200 and its yours. I'm in Mitcham contact me eric.goode@sky.com
Thank you. E.mail sent.

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!
Old 04-11-2008, 06:31 PM
still looking

Updated...

looking for the following programmes

ALL surrey senior cup
07/08 v chipstead
06/07 v frimley green, tooting & mitcham
05/06 v Beckenham town
04/05 v afc wimledon, croydon, epsom & ewell
03/04 v kingstonian
02/03 v met police, leatherhead
01/02 v leatherhead,
00/01 v Egham,croydon,
98/99 v Ashford,
97/98 v Cobham, whyteleafe

Facebook-John S Roberts

Old 05-11-2008, 07:43 AM

selhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betray
Looking for the following programmes:

1946/1947 Home V Brighton
1946/1947 Home V Watford
1950/1951 Home V Watford

Top prices paid.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:07 AM

EastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dorking.Eagle.I have a Steve Coppell whisky vottle if youre still after one.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:46 AM

EastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastBerksEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle
Wanted -

Bottle of "Steve Coppell" whisky. Produced by CPFC in 1989 in a limited edition of 300 as an incentive for signing up new Lifeline members. Happy to have just the empty bottle. Only want it for collecting purposes - not to drink!

- Other bottles of palace labelled wine and spirits - am interested in these if they are interesting. Have arranged to buy a few off a fellow Palace fan following this post on this thread, but am always interested in more for my collection. Feel free to PM me.

Can confirm I am over 18!

Also wanted - any pictures of 'The Nest' football ground (former Palace ground) - scans or copies accepted.
I have a Steve Coppell whisky bottle if still interested.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Brilliant stuff!!! (Never thought anyone would still have one of those!)

As you've selected to not receive PM's - please send me an email to (email address now removed) and we can discuss arrangements!

Thanks!!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 10-11-2008 at 06:11 PM.