Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Palacebird83
I am with Ricky today - I was doing curry, but got talked into doing a shepherds pie instead!
We know, he's moaning about it.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:54 AM

willythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningwillythesqueeze would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I'm having chicken for a change - but what am I supposed to do with the giblets? Gravy? Any suggestions? I want to surprise my wife by appearing to know what I'm doing.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Feed them to the cat
Old 07-09-2008, 12:08 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Palacebird83
I am with Ricky today - I was doing curry, but got talked into doing a shepherds pie instead!
Old 07-09-2008, 12:16 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by willythesqueeze
I'm having chicken for a change - but what am I supposed to do with the giblets? Gravy? Any suggestions? I want to surprise my wife by appearing to know what I'm doing.
Put them under her pillow, that'll surprise her.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:10 PM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
5.5 lbs of Shopulder of pork in the oven for 3.5 hours.

Cooking apples stewing that I just picked from the tree in the garden.

Can of scrumpy Jack ready to make cider gravy..... can't wait

May I wish all others.... crackly crackling.... pert crunchy yorkie puds and soft pink lamb

GOTTA LOVE A ROAST BABY
Old 07-09-2008, 02:13 PM
On probation

jookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
has there been some controversy surrounding our beloved roast over the fact that it has been exposed by the tree huggers as being damaging to the environment?The best roast ever ( albeit a carvery) was the long since gone Post House on the A4 on the LHR spur road
Old 07-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by jookbeard
has there been some controversy surrounding our beloved roast over the fact that it has been exposed by the tree huggers as being damaging to the environment?
Only the meat part apparently. I'm a veggy but still make a mean roast dinner, I just replace the meat part with something else. Not having the meat means I'm immune to condiment fascism and therefore can have mint sauce on my roast potatoes AND a blob of horseradish to dip the veggies in
Old 07-09-2008, 02:23 PM
On probation

jookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjookbeard sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Only the meat part apparently. I'm a veggy but still make a mean roast dinner, I just replace the meat part with something else. Not having the meat means I'm immune to condiment fascism and therefore can have mint sauce on my roast potatoes AND a blob of horseradish to dip the veggies in
Apple sauce and Crackling!
Old 07-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I like doing loads of roast potatoes - I do them in olive oil with loads of rosemary and masses of garlic all over them.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:25 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by the digger
None of this Yorkshire pudding and stuffing with whatever roast you have nonsense.
That's what you get in Carvery establishments. But it could be worse, you could have a foreign GF who puts mint sauce all over roast beef. She might as well put ketchup on it.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:26 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
I like doing loads of roast potatoes - I do them in olive oil with loads of rosemary and masses of garlic all over them.
Maybe a bit of curry sauce as well H?
Old 07-09-2008, 05:38 PM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Classic!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 05:43 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My 'Shepherds' Pie was very tasty indeed.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:48 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had very nice Roast Beef at the Rose and Crown on Kew green.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:59 PM
XXVII

little al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin T
Had very nice Roast Beef at the Rose and Crown on Kew green.
A very nice pub it is/was too.

I has a rather splendid roast leg of lamb, mash, roast, mixed veg, mint sauce and red wine gravy made in the lamb stock and the onions the lamb was roasted on. Full to the brim now. Yummy
Old 07-09-2008, 06:14 PM

I put onions underneath the pork..... essential for a good gravy I think. Scrumpy Jack Gravy is def the future.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:37 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I fancy a sunday roast. Then settle down for Murray/Nadal, BBS, and Chile vs Brazil tonight.

Lovely Sunday.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:38 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by little al
A very nice pub it is/was too.

I has a rather splendid roast leg of lamb, mash, roast, mixed veg, mint sauce and red wine gravy made in the lamb stock and the onions the lamb was roasted on. Full to the brim now. Yummy
Slag.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Cannon
Maybe a bit of curry sauce as well H?
I've just cooked a massive beef vindaloo with onion and chickpeas and freshly chopped scotch bonnet chillies.