Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Traditional Sun night curry for me too. Mine also included chickpeas and was delicious.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to Ollie
I make a good roast dinner, lamb being my fave meat, chicken my least fave. I don't like things like horseraddish or mustard though.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:01 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
I've just cooked a massive beef vindaloo with onion and chickpeas and freshly chopped scotch bonnet chillies.
I see sir. And was it it good?
Old 07-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
mint sauce, yorkshire puddings, stuffing and croquets with EVERY roast.

I have at least 3 roast dinners per week.

Heat the meat up in the gravy
Old 07-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: The Sunday Roast Thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by monkoid
Now the weather has turned I won't have to put up with all these pesky BBQ's and sundays will be returned to what is proper.....

Now the weather has turned? I can count the sunny days on one hand over the last month
Old 07-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: The Sunday Roast Thread.

Quote:
Now the weather has turned I won't have to put up with all these pesky BBQ's and sundays will be returned to what is proper.....

Now the weather has turned? I can count the sunny days on one hand over the last month
Old 07-09-2008, 07:29 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
just made chicken dopiaza and sag aloo
Old 07-09-2008, 07:30 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Re: Re: The Sunday Roast Thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Gav
Counted on one hand twice is cheating
Old 07-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Vikings No 6

Pesky computers
Old 07-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Palace chic

kitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
I had Italian style meat balls and pasta
Old 07-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
We went out today and had roast dinner in a pub which was nice
Old 07-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer FFS Murrayselhurstparkflyer FFS Murrayselhurstparkflyer FFS Murrayselhurstparkflyer FFS Murrayselhurstparkflyer FFS Murrayselhurstparkflyer FFS Murrayselhurstparkflyer FFS Murrayselhurstparkflyer FFS Murrayselhurstparkflyer FFS Murrayselhurstparkflyer FFS Murrayselhurstparkflyer FFS Murray
Quote:
I've just cooked a massive beef vindaloo with onion and chickpeas and freshly chopped scotch bonnet chillies.
Beef in curry is horrible.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurstparkflyer
Beef in curry is horrible.
It's not what I normally do but I had a big wadge of prime mince that had been reduced in Tesco to silly pence so I pre-fried it in the wok and drained it down before adding the other ingredients etc.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:16 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's not what I normally do but I had a big wadge of prime mince that had been reduced in Tesco to silly pence so I pre-fried it in the wok and drained it down before adding the other ingredients etc.
You've been looking up tesco offers online haven't you?

For all you credit crunch victims it's well worth doing it before you go into the shop BTW

Old 08-09-2008, 12:48 AM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Grilled fish and roast tats tonight.

Was lush.
Old 08-09-2008, 01:01 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
How´s life Tariq.

It seems your businees is going well, despite having to dock your boats.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:16 PM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
NOT A SUNDAY ROAST BUT AS IT USES THE LEFTOVERS i RECKON IT COUNTS..............

TONIGHT - COLD ROAST PORK, BUBBLE AND SQUEAK, FRIED EGG AND PLENTY OF BREAD AND BUTTER

Old 08-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Over the hill.

Hilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Quote:
NOT A SUNDAY ROAST BUT AS IT USES THE LEFTOVERS i RECKON IT COUNTS..............

TONIGHT - COLD ROAST PORK, BUBBLE AND SQUEAK, FRIED EGG AND PLENTY OF BREAD AND BUTTER

Lush.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:58 PM
DIVina

Sophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I blitz up left over sunday roast for my 9 month baby he had sprouts today and he loved them!!!!
Old 08-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
lucky chap.

i wish i could have sunday roast smoothie