Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Rost Pork, stuffing, crackling, roast potatoes, steamed and buttered leeks, Mange Tout, baby sweetcorn and (just to upset the Curz) Yorkshire puds.

Wednesday roiast is great.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:18 PM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm surprised that this hasn't turned into a global warming thread.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:20 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by The Misfit
I'm surprised that this hasn't turned into a global warming thread.
I'm surprised it hasn't turned into a footballers in hotel rooms with video cameras thread.
Old 14-09-2008, 07:53 AM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My little girls birthday party today so alas no time to prepare a roast.....

Cottage Pie instead.
Old 14-09-2008, 05:52 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Lots of grilled meats today. A roast without veggies, I guess.
Old 14-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
you fekkers! I'd give my right nut to have a good english sunday dinner right now. The old lady only does microwave crap

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 14-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Sunday special down the Chat House - starter, main course, side dish and rice or bread for £8 - sorted.
Old 14-09-2008, 07:10 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had roast chicken round my mums
Old 14-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
2 Beef and Tomato pot noodles with 3 mini baguettes.
Could not be asked to cook today, for shame.
Old 14-09-2008, 10:02 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by MicksSis

Also anyone who does not make yorkshire pudding and opts for the frozen stuff, should be hung, drawn and quartered.

Quite

There are three things I can cook

fishfingers
shepherd's pie
Yorkshire puds. the trick is put a pinch of pepper in the fat and make sure the fat is absolutely spitting hot before you put batter in,
Old 14-09-2008, 10:25 PM
DIVina

Sophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSophie_9 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I do a roast dinner every Sunday but I never make my own Yorkshire puds, I can't do them. But then I don't eat them so I don't care as long as the kids like Aunt Bessies thats fine.
Old 14-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
does aunt bessie make house calls?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 15-09-2008, 12:45 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Different Aunt Bessie than the one you´re hoping for. It´s not the film Risky Business.
Old 15-09-2008, 10:09 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Sophie_9
I do a roast dinner every Sunday but I never make my own Yorkshire puds, I can't do them. But then I don't eat them so I don't care as long as the kids like Aunt Bessies thats fine.
What seems to be the problem?

Equal quantities of flour, eggs and milk, a touch of salt.
Get your fat (preferably dripping) hot in your yorkie trays then add the batter. Return to the oven and bake at 220c for about 10 minutes.
One extra tip is to then turn them upside down and give them an extra couple of minutes, to get the bottoms to set.
Old 15-09-2008, 10:22 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I must confess I have never made Yorshire puds from scratch - I rarely include them as we are mainly chicken / turkey with our roasts.

So what sort of flour do I use? And do I whizz it all up thoroughly? And does it need anything to help it rise? And how do you make those giant ones that you can put a whole dinner in?
Old 15-09-2008, 10:30 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
I must confess I have never made Yorshire puds from scratch - I rarely include them as we are mainly chicken / turkey with our roasts.

So what sort of flour do I use? And do I whizz it all up thoroughly? And does it need anything to help it rise? And how do you make those giant ones that you can put a whole dinner in?
Strong white flour, beat in the eggs, then the milk to make a smooth batter then leave to rest for 30 minutes before you cook them. No need for a raising agent; the heat and steam will do that (you can also put a tray of water or an ice cube on the bottom of the oven to help). To make giant ones, use giant trays?
Old 05-10-2008, 10:50 AM

monkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkoid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
First cold weekend of the year........

COME ON PEOPLE GET ROASTING.

Roast Pork and cider Gravy in the Monkoid house.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
I got Roast Pork as well, My fav
Old 05-10-2008, 12:41 PM
hey, its just an opinion

It's definitely a roasting sunday.

If you want pork with yorkshire pudding, there's always toad in the hole.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:44 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by monkoid
First cold weekend of the year........

COME ON PEOPLE GET ROASTING.

Roast Pork and cider Gravy in the Monkoid house.
going to a have a roast chicken today monk...

standard only Bisto on it im afraid.

Cider is for drinking not for food.!