Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 24-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
thanks. 1st payment will be next week and then the 25th from Nov.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 24-10-2008, 03:28 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC
thanks. 1st payment will be next week and then the 25th from Nov.
You've just been anointed as an angel
Old 11-11-2008, 10:48 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
I thought I set up a monthly thing, but got an email from the BBS today telling me my sub is about to run out?
Old 11-11-2008, 10:54 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
It's recurring.

I don't know why it would email you
Old 11-11-2008, 10:55 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Shall I forward you the email?
Old 11-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins
I thought I set up a monthly thing, but got an email from the BBS today telling me my sub is about to run out?
I got the same email. Checked with my Paypal account and it definitely says it's an ongoing subscription.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:02 AM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
It's recurring.

I don't know why it would email you
I got one too, mine says.

"If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed."
Old 19-11-2008, 03:05 PM

BB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBB Bob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have just set up a Paypal monthly sub. How will you know it's from me? I didn't see anywhere on it for a reference.
Old 19-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
We did, thanks Bob
Old 19-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I can't do this, but I like to think my little occasional contributions keep this place ticking along and I'll always buy Dave a drink when I see him.
Old 19-11-2008, 03:18 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by paf

got the same but mine is (should be) a renewable jobby
Old 19-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paf

Ignore, they automatically renew
Old 23-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
I am a Angel now
Old 10-01-2009, 10:59 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Well, I have just cancelled my standing order.

Stop taking unilateral decisions. Restore certain threads to their rightful place.

Then I will set it up again.

It would be asking to much to expect an apology to be issued.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
I am really sorry that you feel like that Peter.

Donations are voluntary and anyone is free to stop paying for any reason. You are of course still very welcome on the BBS and I hope that you will continue to contribute to the threads (even if not financially).

I am surprised that so much concern has been expressed as a result of what is essentially some tidying up. CCG was originally created for long-standing threads, to keep GCC clear for new threads. I do however appreciate that there are strong feelings about this.

I am not taking away your 'Angel' status, in appreciation for what you have donated to date.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:33 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
It would have been nice to be told. Not that tricky a thing to do. Your explanation doesn`t explain why the What are you listening to thread and The saddest Saturday night and a fair few others are still in GCC. So some consistency wouldn`t go amiss.

Last edited by PeterH; 10-01-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:40 PM

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
To be fair Peter, we can't consult the entire BBS Membership ever time a Moderation decision is made.

Although I had nothing to do with the move, I did think it was the right thing to do at the time. CCG was created for these long, social chit-chat threads.

However, the concerns have been noted and they are being discussed.

I am disappointed that so many people seem to think this is a life or death matter (or equivalent) - is it really that important? Can people not just accept that occasionally decisions are made for reasons that the Moderators honestly believe are sensible. Not everyone is going to agree with every decision that is made all the time. That's inevitable.

I am not seeking to persuade you to change your mind about the contribution. What you have donated to date has been very helpful indeed, and is appreciated, whatever you decide for the future.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:47 PM

Without wishing to pollute this very fine thread, I must take an issue with your post. I can accept that some threads would get moved to CCG over time. In fact the name suggests classic threads - which is why something like 19% should be in there. Unfortunately, Chit chat Gold became a forum for posting nothingness, and I am sure that was not its intention.

It seems rather strange that these two specific threads were chosen in the early morning for this treatment. If someone is having a clean up, why not move a dozen or so long term threads, and tell people you are doing it.

There was more to this than a simple brain burp. It doesn`t explain why Saddest Friday got different treatment to Saddest Saturday.

In LNC we have as much right to finding our thread within a page on GCC as those that love listening to music.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
Without wishing to pollute this very fine thread, I must take an issue with your post. I can accept that some threads would get moved to CCG over time. In fact the name suggests classic threads - which is why something like 19% should be in there. Unfortunately, Chit chat Gold became a forum for posting nothingness, and I am sure that was not its intention.

It seems rather strange that these two specific threads were chosen in the early morning for this treatment. If someone is having a clean up, why not move a dozen or so long term threads, and tell people you are doing it.

There was more to this than a simple brain burp. It doesn`t explain why Saddest Friday got different treatment to Saddest Saturday.

In LNC we have as much right to finding our thread within a page on GCC as those that love listening to music.
These are fair points which have already been raised and which we are looking at.
Old 14-01-2009, 08:30 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle
I am a Angel now

No money has been taken out yet