Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 14-01-2009, 07:40 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Sshhhh.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dave, James, whoevers listening

I'm having some problems with paypal so i've got a feeling my monthly thing is going to 'bounce' when its attempted to be taken. I'm going to print off the standing order form and take it to my bank on Friday.

Just so you have some advance warning
Old 11-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Thanks - I am listening! It's very much appreciated.

We have had a number of cancelled subscriptions over the last couple of weeks. No doubt the credit crunch is biting. So all additional help is very gratefully received.

The cost of maintaining the BBS has increased significantly over the last 12 months, mainly as a result of the weakening pound and the fact that the cost of maintaining the Server etc is priced in dollars. We are spending far more each moth than comes in, so the reserves are dwindling.

Thanks again to everyone who is willing (and indeed able) to help out.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How much do you need to cover the surplus?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:25 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Can you subscribe by credit card?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:41 PM

Nork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorted. Money well spent if it means I can keep calling Man U wankers.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 11-03-2009, 08:15 PM

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork1
Sorted. Money well spent if it means I can keep calling Man U wankers.
Thanks - you are one of two new Subscriptions this evening. Very welcome.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
How much do you need to cover the surplus?
It varies, because some payments are one-off - but we are about £100 a month short as things stand. However, the BBS isn't going to stop, because we have built up reserves and it will be a while before those are exhausted.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
We have had a number of cancelled subscriptions over the last couple of weeks. No doubt the credit crunch is biting. So all additional help is very gratefully received.
I will try and get to the bank tomorrow and increase mine.

BTW we are not all saddo`s posting on nothing as has been said by others in CCG.We have had some lovely new peeps join us in there since some threads have been moved from GCC and they have stayed and joined in,so a big UP to the mods.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I'll see if I can up mine a bit

Depends how easy it is to do in Paypal
Old 12-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Max : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
I will try and get to the bank tomorrow and increase mine.
Done
Old 12-03-2009, 11:59 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
If you are short of funds the Trust did offer to pay for a link to its site - which we had for free before the revamp. The offer still stands. I know you don't accept advertising but thought that might be possible although it is difficult to see where it might go now the other two links (which I assume are paid for) are there.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 12-03-2009, 04:25 PM

It's a kind offer, but the preference is to raise money entirely through voluntary payments. We have had a number of new donations, probably as a result of this thread, so there is no risk of the BBS going into Administration just yet.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
have upped mine
Old 12-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
have upped mine
Do you pay yours through Paypal?

I can't see an option to alter the amount, so I suppose I will have to cancel it and then start it up again with the revised amount
Old 12-03-2009, 05:50 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why would you turn down an offer from an organisation which is Palace related?
Old 12-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle
Why would you turn down an offer from an organisation which is Palace related?
James' explanation isn't very believable given that the BBS already has external advertising for anybody who isn't logged in (and given the source). Seems obvious that the Trust is no longer wanted as a partner.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:59 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sussex Eagle
James' explanation isn't very believable given that the BBS already has external advertising for anybody who isn't logged in (and given the source). Seems obvious that the Trust is no longer wanted as a partner.
I'd never seen them until now (just logged off to see FYP and Echo ones) but obviously James alluded to them.

Just seems weird to me that if the BBS is running at a deficit and someone Palace related is offering funds then maybe egos and personal feelings should not get in the way.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Seig Neil

hoopsmccan knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!hoopsmccan knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!hoopsmccan knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!hoopsmccan knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!hoopsmccan knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!hoopsmccan knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!hoopsmccan knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!hoopsmccan knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!hoopsmccan knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!hoopsmccan knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!hoopsmccan knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
I will be sorting my finances out soon, James.

When I have settled things, I will be donating to the fence repair fund.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sussex Eagle
Nope wrong, just a matter of getting round to putting the link back after the revamp nothing more nothing less.