Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-08-2014, 03:04 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Time for a break..

.. THIS ISN'T A FLOUNCE!

Nor do I know why I'm even posting this, but there you go.

Time for a break from here for a while. Life sometimes can just get too much can't it? Things are currently pretty low for me. It's time to get myself sorted out and to try and re-evaluate things a little.

I've met some genuinely amazing people on here. And it's probably safe to say The Cronx Brewery wouldn't have started without this site. Sorry to have pissed some of you off with all that by the way. You can get a bit over enthusiastic sometimes during the start of something new and exciting. I realise I've probably been a bit rude to some of you too. Sorry about that. A man's got to defend is castle etc etc right?

Those amazing people I mentioned earlier, you know how to get in touch with me. And I'll still be at every home game, and as many away games as possible.

See you on the other side, you bunch of knobs.

Big Love.

Simon
xx

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

www.thecronx.com

Twitter: @TheCronxBrewery
Old 29-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Around the Fur

Seba : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeba : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeba : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeba : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeba : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeba : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeba : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeba : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeba : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeba : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeba : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
FLOUNCE!
Old 29-08-2014, 03:11 PM

firstgame63cpfc stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farfirstgame63cpfc stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farfirstgame63cpfc stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farfirstgame63cpfc stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farfirstgame63cpfc stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farfirstgame63cpfc stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farfirstgame63cpfc stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farfirstgame63cpfc stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farfirstgame63cpfc stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farfirstgame63cpfc stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farfirstgame63cpfc stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
All the best and good luck Stinky.
Old 29-08-2014, 03:14 PM

andyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks for the Best man's speech help about a few years back Simon. Au revoir.
Old 29-08-2014, 03:15 PM

andyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandyocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What;s the difference between a flounce and a goodbye out of interest?
Old 29-08-2014, 03:16 PM

Tony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i'll give it 2 weeks.

Browetts arse aint gonna clean itself.
Old 29-08-2014, 03:27 PM

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Back briefly to do this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba View Post
FLOUNCE!
Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstgame63cpfc View Post
All the best and good luck Stinky.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Thanks for the Best man's speech help about a few years back Simon. Au revoir.
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
What;s the difference between a flounce and a goodbye out of interest?
I always thought a flounce was a bit like throwing a strop and leaving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
i'll give it 2 weeks.

Browetts arse aint gonna clean itself.
Bastard

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

www.thecronx.com

Twitter: @TheCronxBrewery
Old 29-08-2014, 03:30 PM

Tony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony Montana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Who had 23 minutes?
Old 29-08-2014, 03:39 PM

Eaglesmad123 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEaglesmad123 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEaglesmad123 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEaglesmad123 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEaglesmad123 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEaglesmad123 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEaglesmad123 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEaglesmad123 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEaglesmad123 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEaglesmad123 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEaglesmad123 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Good luck stinky but your still logged in
Old 29-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Goats+Monkey Chants

Maidstoned Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstoned Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstoned Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstoned Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstoned Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstoned Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstoned Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstoned Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstoned Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstoned Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstoned Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is it something I said?
Old 29-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought this was going to be a thread about Kit Kats

Prediction one
Aston Villa to get relegated from the Prem
Bet placed 29 May 2014

Prediction two
Charlton to get relegated from the Champ
Bet placed 12 June 2014
Old 29-08-2014, 04:23 PM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Who had 23 minutes?
Old 29-08-2014, 04:25 PM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
you know how to get in touch with me. And I'll still be at every home game, and as many away games as possible.

See you on the other side, you bunch of knobs.

Big Love.

Simon
xx
Well I don't know how to get in touch with you. I'm not on twitter. Where do I turn to when I want to criticise Cronx ale as flat rotten tizer that I wouldn't clean my van with?

Can you PM me your landline number please so that I can call you every now and again when I get in from the pub?

Edit - And still waiting to be a crash test dummy for your Guinness rip off too.
Old 29-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd love you to stay Stinky.

I think I'm now supposed to type "just saying"

Old 29-08-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Is it something I said?
I should think so.

Lambeth Palace.
He's at Anfield waiting to get his half and half scarf signed by his heroes.

Palace Puppy.
Oi Pedro , your not big and your not clever .
**** off you smelly tramp

A A does not like this. It took me near on an hour to find my own arse, let alone another one.
Old 29-08-2014, 06:59 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why do people need to make leaving speeches? Just stop posting. I'm sure someone will notice eventually, and put up one of those 'whatever happened to..' threads.
Old 29-08-2014, 07:05 PM
Ex-Block G

tauranga rob knows the things you wanted that you could not saytauranga rob knows the things you wanted that you could not saytauranga rob knows the things you wanted that you could not saytauranga rob knows the things you wanted that you could not saytauranga rob knows the things you wanted that you could not saytauranga rob knows the things you wanted that you could not saytauranga rob knows the things you wanted that you could not saytauranga rob knows the things you wanted that you could not saytauranga rob knows the things you wanted that you could not saytauranga rob knows the things you wanted that you could not saytauranga rob knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Hope things improve for you Simon.
Old 29-08-2014, 07:43 PM

Ralph has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ralph has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ralph has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ralph has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ralph has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ralph has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ralph has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ralph has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ralph has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ralph has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ralph has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
I love the Cronx.
http://www.cpfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/
THEY DO NOT RUN THE CLUB SHOP, for merchandise enquiries, mail : foz.bowers@cpfc.co.uk or call 020 8768 6100 and marketing enquiries to sharon.lacey@cpfc.co.uk. Views of CPFC2010 should not be quoted as representing Crystal Palace FC.
Old 29-08-2014, 07:51 PM

Austrian Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airAustrian Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airAustrian Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airAustrian Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airAustrian Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airAustrian Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airAustrian Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airAustrian Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airAustrian Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airAustrian Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty airAustrian Eagle is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Why do people need to make leaving speeches? Just stop posting. I'm sure someone will notice eventually, and put up one of those 'whatever happened to..' threads.
"Before he dies he wants to prove that he has lived"
Old 29-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalestinian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Back briefly to do this:

Bastard

Thanks

You're welcome

I always thought a flounce was a bit like throwing a strop and leaving?

Bastard
And then at 8:51 to have another quick peek

stinky
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: Today 08:51 PM

See you against Burnley, unless you've moved seat.