Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS - RIP Chocky  

Go Back   CPFC BBS - RIP Chocky Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Post your favourite neg rep comments here

BBS on mobiles? 05-06-2011 12:48 PM jason smint YOU FAT UGLY POOF, I HOPE YOU DIE OF AIDS YOU SPUNK GUZZLING BUM BANDIT

I give it 6/10 anyone got any more?
Old 05-06-2011, 01:18 PM

Danny boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
too many reps telling me i'm a **** lol
Old 05-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be honest I've had better from my mates, you'd think such a poo troll would be more creative.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:20 PM

Seaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for you
01-05-2011 03:42 PM - thegusbus - Keep wearing your colours down in Eastbourne! I'm often down there I'd love to have a chat.

Nice one Phallus.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:24 PM
Man Of The World

carlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I got "Negative twat! You need to smell the coffee." and "Twat! Joining in with the sheep are you?" from Doodle Andy when I posted humerous replies to his banal posts. The only other neg rep I've received was from Biggin Eagle but he didn't leave a comment. He's also given me positive rep too
Old 05-06-2011, 01:27 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I was possed by him on the I <3 the BBS thread (Jason Smint).

Feel dirty now.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Who is Jason smint?
Old 05-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Who is Jason smint?
One of the old trolls recycled.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:40 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Well, if it helps anyone's understanding of the man, I was today neg repped by him for a December post on the user help forum for embedding YouTube clips. However, there was no accompanying abusive comment to explain this delightfully random occurrence.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Biggin - Didnt know you could read. Well Well gone up in my estimation

Do we think he was being ironic?
Old 05-06-2011, 02:11 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
They are usually abit dull, think this was the most detail I ever got:

"Typical bbs freak, bringin age into a argumeny"
Old 05-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I got:

"Snide little comments, you stupid c unt!"

from SLIII, who proclaimed all his comments were banter and in good humour

BBS competitive honours:
Fantasy NFL Keeper League Champion 2011/12, 2012/13
Tour de France Velogames wooden spoon 2012
Fantasy NFL League Champion 2009/10, Runner Up 2010/11
Formula 1 Prediction League Champion 2010
Betting Masters Champions League Cup Runner Up 2009/10
Old 05-06-2011, 02:18 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hello Peter or Dandy or... 05-06-2011 01:04 PM jason smint you better **** of before i stab your alsation and **** your mum in her arse you little shit

Stab my alsation? Interesting. I can't wait for the day when his red raw penis is ravaged to pieces by a bunch of hungry parrots.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:22 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
Hello Peter or Dandy or... 05-06-2011 01:04 PM jason smint you better **** of before i stab your alsation and **** your mum in her arse you little shit

Stab my alsation? Interesting. I can't wait for the day when his red raw penis is ravaged to pieces by a bunch of hungry parrots.

The man/boy has anger issues.

Also please pass onto him, via a 'heb' preferably , that it is a Geman Shepherd, not an Alsation.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:25 PM

Beneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i got called a Muppet by a Cpfc Dan 84
Old 05-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely sending abusive and offensive PMs and reps is a banning offence.

Not that I'm that bothered. He sounds like a retard.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Maverick Salaryman

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jason Smint gave me some neg once for some innocuous crap I posted. Never seen him posting before or since. ****
Old 05-06-2011, 02:32 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mine is probably "the truth hurts doesn't it you liberal piece of dogshit" and later a threat to smash my face in for being a faggot by that fascist nonce jason smint.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Jason Smint

Who is this wanker? For some reason I keep getting neg repped by him for no apparent reason. I know neg rep isn't the end of the world & i'm not losing any sleep over it but this bloke is a tool. Throw into it he's now using homophobic abuse whilst neg repping me - i'd just like to know what his fecking problem is?

Sminty, if you wanna sort this out properly rather than through a computer - you'll find me in Lower Holmesdale, Block C, row 34, seat 40 most weekends after August.
Attached Images
File Type: png photo.PNG (165.2 KB, 677 views)
Old 05-06-2011, 02:42 PM
Our Henry

old git came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold git came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold git came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold git came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold git came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold git came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold git came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold git came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold git came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold git came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold git came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't remember which one but a little while back some Brighton twat told me to text him for a meet to repeat my comments.Seemed to forget that I would need his number first.