CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-08-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sexy aircraft

Does anyone else look at an aircraft and think, " that is so right". I have had this thing about the Mossy for years. A sad case, but be honest, does that give you wood?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mosquito-1.jpg (13.1 KB, 1004 views)

Lambeth Palace.
He's at Anfield waiting to get his half and half scarf signed by his heroes.

Palace Puppy.
Oi Pedro , your not big and your not clever .
**** off you smelly tramp

A A does not like this. It took me near on an hour to find my own arse, let alone another one.
Old 17-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Sexy aircraft

Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
Does anyone else look at an aircraft and think, " that is so right". I have had this thing about the Mossy for years.
Thats my surname (Moss)

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 17-08-2006, 06:49 PM

DE - Glad All Over : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDE - Glad All Over : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDE - Glad All Over : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDE - Glad All Over : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDE - Glad All Over : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDE - Glad All Over : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDE - Glad All Over : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDE - Glad All Over : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDE - Glad All Over : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDE - Glad All Over : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDE - Glad All Over : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spitfire, still today does it for me.

And Concord.
Old 17-08-2006, 06:50 PM

Eagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Does anyone else think it is 'slightly' wrong for anyone, including Gingers. to find anything sexy about assorted aircraft?
Old 17-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

MATTY THE EAGLE keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineMATTY THE EAGLE keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineMATTY THE EAGLE keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineMATTY THE EAGLE keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineMATTY THE EAGLE keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineMATTY THE EAGLE keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineMATTY THE EAGLE keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineMATTY THE EAGLE keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineMATTY THE EAGLE keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineMATTY THE EAGLE keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineMATTY THE EAGLE keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
BAe147
I have this vision of Matty and his mates freewheeling in a trolley down Wallington High St, and as they go past the 'John Jakson' pub they stand up in their trolley, and eyes left, a bit like Russian tank commanders in Red Square, to salute the man they think is a Palace hero.
Old 17-08-2006, 06:51 PM

winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
lovely looking machine... but give you wood????

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 17-08-2006, 06:52 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmik59 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmik59 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmik59 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmik59 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmik59 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmik59 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmik59 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmik59 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmik59 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmik59 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not sure if it would give me wood but always thought these were a triumph of design

Love the Spitfire and Concorde as well, obviously.
Old 17-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Goats+Monkey Chants

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Always thought these were gorgeous!

Old 17-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Asthetically, I like the ME262, The Mustang, The Focke Wolf and the Spitfire, and just to be even I quite like the T34 tank as well.
But none of them have ever given me a hard on.

Yet.
Old 17-08-2006, 07:00 PM

nickmurphy30 is a gunboat in a sea of fearnickmurphy30 is a gunboat in a sea of fearnickmurphy30 is a gunboat in a sea of fearnickmurphy30 is a gunboat in a sea of fearnickmurphy30 is a gunboat in a sea of fearnickmurphy30 is a gunboat in a sea of fearnickmurphy30 is a gunboat in a sea of fearnickmurphy30 is a gunboat in a sea of fearnickmurphy30 is a gunboat in a sea of fearnickmurphy30 is a gunboat in a sea of fearnickmurphy30 is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Concord would always make me stop and stare.

Saw the V-22 Osprey at Farnborough this year - wowzer.
"In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michaelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace - and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock."
Old 17-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Goats+Monkey Chants

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As jrnicholson will tell you, I absolutely adore these little buggers

Old 17-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Goats+Monkey Chants

Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
Asthetically, I like the ME262, The Mustang, The Focke Wolf and the Spitfire, and just to be even I quite like the T34 tank as well.
But none of them have ever given me a hard on.
I have always had a feeling these were quite sexy...even though one chased my Mum up Sydenham Hill during the war!

Old 17-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Always thought these were gorgeous!

Is that a Lightning?
Pretty cool whatever it is.
Old 17-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Over the hill.

Hilltop Meggie is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsHilltop Meggie is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsHilltop Meggie is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsHilltop Meggie is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsHilltop Meggie is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsHilltop Meggie is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsHilltop Meggie is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsHilltop Meggie is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsHilltop Meggie is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsHilltop Meggie is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsHilltop Meggie is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
In order of sexiness:
Lightning F6
Tornado F3
Jaguar GR3
Harrier
Old 17-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Soup is good food.

Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
I have always had a feeling these were quite sexy...even though one chased my Mum up Sydenham Hill during the war!

Smaller than you'd think arent they?

(My Mum ran away from a Doodlebug! Scarey bastards I bet)
Old 17-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Soup is good food.

Old 17-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Goats+Monkey Chants

Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
Is that a Lightning?
Pretty cool whatever it is.
Yep, a P-38.

These are pretty cool too.
Old 17-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Soup is good food.

Looks like a Focke with the cowling, but its Russian.
A later Sturmovik?
Old 17-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
IL-2's looked a little more like Mustangs, with the long nose thingy, I thought. Not enough nasty tank killing weapons on it either!

Is it an LA-5?

Concord remains the ultimate aviation wood-inducer, although I'd love to see a Blackbird.

Tiger 131 at the Tank Museum is similarly tasty.

Last edited by Walrus; 17-08-2006 at 07:34 PM.
Old 17-08-2006, 07:32 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The worlds least sexy plane is probably the Airbus Beluga