Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The White Horse

I shall be in there for a cheeky half before the game , But a good session after
Old 21-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurstparkflyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is that the White Horse in Shoreditch? Nice ladies in there. So I am told.
Old 21-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Still Lurking the BBS

Stanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Is The White horse still run by Terry and Sandra Hartfield?
Old 21-11-2008, 08:44 PM

Mat ov CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMat ov CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMat ov CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMat ov CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMat ov CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMat ov CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMat ov CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMat ov CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMat ov CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMat ov CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMat ov CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Its the new PPP4PPP.
Old 21-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Im there after too
Old 21-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Born in Fort Neath

Eagle El is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesEagle El is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesEagle El is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesEagle El is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesEagle El is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesEagle El is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesEagle El is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesEagle El is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesEagle El is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesEagle El is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesEagle El is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blues
wish i still lived nearby! matchdays would be so much nicer
Old 21-11-2008, 08:58 PM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human race
Im there for the disco.
Old 21-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Los Pollos Hermanos

A Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Boy
Is The White horse still run by Terry and Sandra Hartfield?
No, Terry - well he passed / moved on, and Sandy - doesn't run it anymore.
Old 21-11-2008, 10:00 PM
CMAM

jone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
It is the New 'Arms' IE PPP4PPP Now run by the same people.

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 21-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jone-zee
It is the New 'Arms' IE PPP4PPP Now run by the same people.
And thats why we like it
Old 21-11-2008, 10:20 PM
Los Pollos Hermanos

A Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I owe Danny a drink for giving me 'that picture' the other night - top work My missus doesn't understand pub art.
Old 21-11-2008, 10:21 PM

Herr Colonpharter is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHerr Colonpharter is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHerr Colonpharter is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHerr Colonpharter is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHerr Colonpharter is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHerr Colonpharter is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHerr Colonpharter is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHerr Colonpharter is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHerr Colonpharter is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHerr Colonpharter is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHerr Colonpharter is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Unfortunately have to drive tomorrow, so yes, will be there, but very briefly, and with a tomato juice for good measure
Old 21-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Colonpharter
Unfortunately have to drive tomorrow, so yes, will be there, but very briefly, and with a tomato juice for good measure

Old 21-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Los Pollos Hermanos

This thread is going ghey!
Old 21-11-2008, 10:49 PM

blazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human raceblazey_cpfc wants to be part of the human race
I got to work so i cant drink either.
Old 21-11-2008, 11:10 PM

macstar is happy as a lark and everything is finemacstar is happy as a lark and everything is finemacstar is happy as a lark and everything is finemacstar is happy as a lark and everything is finemacstar is happy as a lark and everything is finemacstar is happy as a lark and everything is finemacstar is happy as a lark and everything is finemacstar is happy as a lark and everything is finemacstar is happy as a lark and everything is finemacstar is happy as a lark and everything is finemacstar is happy as a lark and everything is fine
working at 3.20pm, so missing the game, the two brewers before AND the white horse after. :-(

my facebook page:
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=643677898
Old 22-11-2008, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar
working at 3.20pm, so missing the game, the two brewers before AND the white horse after. :-(
Im missing QPR now cos i have to work.
I have my season ticket up for grabs, for the arfur.
Old 22-11-2008, 01:10 AM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSussex Eagle ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSussex Eagle ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSussex Eagle ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSussex Eagle ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSussex Eagle ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSussex Eagle ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSussex Eagle ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSussex Eagle ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSussex Eagle ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSussex Eagle ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
I feel smugly superior as I've been popping in the White Horse for years and suddenly its all the rage on the BBS. Get off my bandwagon Mat.
Old 22-11-2008, 01:23 AM

I still like the Cherries, but more so pre match. There is a totally different mix between the Arms/WH crew and the Cherries group.
We'll see you soon SE?
Old 22-11-2008, 05:51 AM
Still Lurking the BBS

Stanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStanley Boy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
The only reason I asked is that I knew Terry from years back before he went into the licence trade. I did hear that he had MS and was very ill but wasn't sure if he "was still with us".