Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-09-2016, 09:32 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Trainers/Sneakers

A thread for trainer addicts. What you wearing at the moment? Recent purchases? Any pairs that you really want? Any Palace related pairs? Stick 'em here
Old 16-09-2016, 09:41 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Used to love my pair of these ... (need to get some more you've just reminded me)

Old 16-09-2016, 09:44 AM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
White Roms with blue/red 3 stripes today.

About time we had a decent trainer thread.

Looking out for these next..Adidas/Palace collaboration
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Home » Brands » Adidas » Adidas x Palace Pro(3).jpg (268.3 KB, 87 views)

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 18 BHAFC - 5
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 16-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Only Adidas.

Never white.
Old 16-09-2016, 09:48 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
These are probably my favourite i've bought recently. For obvious reasons...

Last edited by PauLo; 16-09-2016 at 09:51 AM.
Old 16-09-2016, 09:54 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Never white.
Or black, or brown.
Old 16-09-2016, 09:54 AM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
oh yes (as below)

Last edited by Jordan's Jacket; 16-09-2016 at 09:57 AM.
Old 16-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 16-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
K Swiss

Converse
Old 16-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Adidas or New Balance. No need for anything else.

Erm, maybe Converse and Nike too.

Once bought a pair of Paul Smith trainers. Biggest waste of money ever.
Old 16-09-2016, 10:34 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I currently have these on a rotational basis

Sadly the Trimm Trabs are on their way out and no longer available after re-issue so can only get off ebay for silly money
Old 16-09-2016, 10:49 AM
43% Burnt

Just got a pair of these too. Big into runners at the mo. Also want some of these...

Old 16-09-2016, 10:51 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
[/IMG]
Yours have the pink top bit?

Step too far for me. Plus they're black, which is a no no for me.
Old 16-09-2016, 10:55 AM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Yours have the pink top bit?

Step too far for me. Plus they're black, which is a no no for me.
Yeah, I like my dark trainers to have a splash of colour and they have just the right amount. They also come with pink laces, but I doubt i'll use them.
Old 16-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post

Just got a pair of these too. Big into runners at the mo. Also want some of these...

Just put my Hamburgs (grey/blue) away til next year now that Autumn has arrived

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 18 BHAFC - 5
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 16-09-2016, 11:02 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChief Brody came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You should only wear shoes or slippers over the age of 40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 16-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
Nahh always been a pair of running shoes t-shit jeans type of guy...Which pisses my wife off..

Oh and the running shoes are not the fancy ones...Get Addidas from Costco for 35 bucks.
Old 16-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Red with brass buttons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
Except for sport, but otherwise you are correct
Old 16-09-2016, 11:20 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Loving my crocs at the moment. Also a big fan of the Hotuna range!!
Old 16-09-2016, 11:20 AM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Want these!