Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 28-02-2006, 08:57 AM
the lovely river mole

jolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Things i learnt on holiday

if you are swimming with a turtle and you poke it and try and grab it's fins it will bite you and swim away very fast Wasn't me that did it BTW

TeamGeist this is the theme word for the world cup i leanrt from a very nice but boring German with the sexiest girlfriend in the world. It means team spirit but sort of encompassing more like we are all a team and supporting football together

no matter how good your tan is you can still burn

the hot decking where you burnt your foot 5 minutes ago will still burn you if you stand there again

Jelly fish are poo !

may add more later
Old 28-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Re: Things i learnt on holiday

Quote:
Originally posted by jolly
the hot decking where you burnt your foot 5 minutes ago will still burn you if you stand there again
Old 28-02-2006, 09:20 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Re: Things i learnt on holiday

Quote:
Originally posted by jolly
Jelly fish are poo !
I learnt this last summer. I got stung and then had to wee on the affected area to soothe it.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 28-02-2006, 09:28 AM
GET A WADDLE ON!

Barney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Re: Re: Things i learnt on holiday

Quote:
Originally posted by Nelson Muntz
I learnt this last summer. I got stung and then had to wee on the affected area to soothe it.
That is the worst excuse I have ever heard for a golden shower
Old 28-02-2006, 10:28 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Re: Re: Re: Things i learnt on holiday

Quote:
Originally posted by Barney Gumble
That is the worst excuse I have ever heard for a golden shower
Especially as he was stung on the lips
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 28-02-2006, 11:01 AM

RashtheSmash2 is gonna plan a new trendRashtheSmash2 is gonna plan a new trendRashtheSmash2 is gonna plan a new trendRashtheSmash2 is gonna plan a new trendRashtheSmash2 is gonna plan a new trendRashtheSmash2 is gonna plan a new trendRashtheSmash2 is gonna plan a new trendRashtheSmash2 is gonna plan a new trendRashtheSmash2 is gonna plan a new trendRashtheSmash2 is gonna plan a new trendRashtheSmash2 is gonna plan a new trend
Re: Re: Things i learnt on holiday

Quote:
Too much detail.............whheeyy too much detail.
Old 28-02-2006, 11:21 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Re: Re: Re: Re: Things i learnt on holiday

Quote:
Originally posted by Eye-dee
Especially as he was stung on the lips
It was my arm.......honest!

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 28-02-2006, 02:19 PM
the lovely river mole

jolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Things i learnt on holiday

Quote:
It was my arm.......honest!
whatever, if any girls are around i got a jellyfish sting that needs soothing
Old 30-06-2018, 09:05 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I can start loads of things threads about ice cream
Old 02-07-2018, 06:46 AM
the lovely river mole

I thought someone had hacked my account till I saw I posted this 12 years ago
Old 09-07-2018, 05:03 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
That when the sun sets... everyone comes out and starts taking pictures of the sunset...

What's that all about?
Old 09-07-2018, 05:22 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly View Post
I thought someone had hacked my account till I saw I posted this 12 years ago
Have you learnt anything else since then that you could share with us ?
Old 09-07-2018, 07:30 AM
the lovely river mole

Older doesn’t mean wiser
Don’t climb on 12 foot chickens as falling off them and buggering your ankle hurts
It’s coming home
Old 09-07-2018, 08:40 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly View Post
Older doesn’t mean wiser
Don’t climb on 12 foot chickens as falling off them and buggering your ankle hurts
It’s coming home
Cock?
Old 09-07-2018, 09:04 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
If you go for a walk in the forest here in Canada like it's Shirley hills or something be aware that those Bear tracks could actually mean there might be a Bear somewhere which dawned on me which made me walk the other way very fast.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:46 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe View Post
Cock?

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 09-07-2018, 11:53 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login