Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Probationary User

smelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
What's your weekly Palace routine?

I was recruited to support Palace this summer by a pal/co-worker, who is a long time Palace fan from London. I've really been drawn in by this club. He warned me that supporting Palace requires a real dedication because when things go bad they usually go horribly bad and when things go good, well, you get a spell like we're on since AP's appointment.

My question is how do you all follow Palace to stay current on all the news and updates? I follow Palace, SP and many players on Twitter. Listen to the FYP and Holmesdale pods. Read the BBS and Holmesdale forums, which usually link to plenty of information. Through all that I generally pick up the key news of the week, but I feel like I'm usually late to the party on certain conversations or rumours. Are there other websites or programs I've totally missed? Also, which ones are trash or pro/anti Palace? I've picked up that some publications shouldn't be trusted, but I can't say I always remember which ones those are. Thanks for any suggestions. I know I could ask my pal too, but would love to hear from you all as well.
Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You've covered most of them bar the most important and most enjoyable.

Sitting down for a pint after a Palace game with some friends to discuss/dissect the performance and swap rumours and hearsay
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM

herts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is the best source of Palace news I know of. Mind you there is a fair bit of fiction in there as well.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM
Probationary User

smelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicesmelkus hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Thanks for the replies. I need to step up the post-match pint aspect. Since most of the matches start at 9am here I occasionally abstain, but really need to just get on with it and enjoy.
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemilky87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemilky87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemilky87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemilky87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemilky87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemilky87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemilky87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemilky87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemilky87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemilky87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wake up, have breakfast then go on the piss, attend the match, go on the piss after then home to collapse. MOTD recorded so I can watch in the morning and see how we got on

Please donate if you can:

www.justgiving.com/Phil-Bateman1

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/freelandsfootballclub