Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 17-09-2013, 07:26 AM
Against EPPP

The Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Addonians : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Test.

Old 10-10-2013, 08:04 AM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
oops..........I mean.............Test!

Last edited by Sleeping Giant; 10-10-2013 at 08:08 AM.
Old 14-06-2014, 03:39 PM

Smithers-Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithers-Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithers-Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithers-Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithers-Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithers-Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithers-Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithers-Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithers-Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithers-Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithers-Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know I've seen Vines embedded but I can't see a button or code ?? Anyone know what it is!?
[v][/v] ?

EDIT: guess it in the end and just the "M9ul0jmYTxU" bit. Who's have guess !?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: I PoWeLLyCPFC I

Last edited by james powell; 02-08-2014 at 04:42 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:58 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Old 06-08-2014, 01:16 PM

mickiet09 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemickiet09 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemickiet09 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemickiet09 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemickiet09 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemickiet09 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemickiet09 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemickiet09 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemickiet09 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemickiet09 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemickiet09 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
oops

Last edited by mickiet09; 06-08-2014 at 01:17 PM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 07-11-2014, 11:45 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Old 12-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Black'n'blue

Captain Black knows where the wild roses growCaptain Black knows where the wild roses growCaptain Black knows where the wild roses growCaptain Black knows where the wild roses growCaptain Black knows where the wild roses growCaptain Black knows where the wild roses growCaptain Black knows where the wild roses growCaptain Black knows where the wild roses growCaptain Black knows where the wild roses growCaptain Black knows where the wild roses growCaptain Black knows where the wild roses grow
"I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick."
Old 11-08-2015, 02:58 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Anyone else not getting / finding the Embed code on youtube atm (v equals ) bit. There is a way to find it, but wondering if its just my Youtube where it is missing.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

Last edited by Biggineagle; 11-08-2015 at 03:10 PM.
Old 11-08-2015, 04:01 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
V= bit is there on the ones I've looked at.

Old 11-08-2015, 04:50 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
V= bit is there on the ones I've looked at.
in the url space Allan where it used to be ?? I get To view the link you have to Register or Login in the url space.
EDIT. Interesting, if I click on the watch url it brings up the v=xxxxx.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 19-10-2015, 06:39 PM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Test

[yt]E8YMDYaqs0E[yt]
Old 19-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Take 2
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[yt]E8YMDYaqs0E[yt]

Last edited by Hibernator; 19-10-2015 at 06:49 PM.
Old 19-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Perchance to sleep

Nuts

Last edited by Hibernator; 19-10-2015 at 06:56 PM.
Old 19-10-2015, 07:04 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here

Old 19-10-2015, 07:05 PM
AWM V 42 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernator View Post
Test

[yt]E8YMDYaqs0E[yt]
Is that what you're trying to do?

Old 19-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernator View Post
Test

E8YMDYaqs0E
This (minus me having taken out the YT) is right, but you just need to close the bracket at the end. So the end bracket needs to be [/YT]

Easiest way is to just take that and then click the YouTube button at the top of the posting box.

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 22-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Perchance to sleep

Cheers.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:18 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
test gone wrong
Old 23-03-2016, 08:54 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Here goes. Bound to get it wrong...

Sorry, wrong place. But at least it works!