Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 12-01-2002, 12:08 AM
Spod

A.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adored
No Diggity vs The Message - Soulwax remix
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Space Face by Sub Sub(now called Doves)

There is power in a union by Billy Bragg
Old 12-01-2002, 12:23 AM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
im listening to my wife making my dinner in the kitchen........good girl
Old 12-01-2002, 12:23 AM
Bloody Romans!

the_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Right now - The Beatles - Let it be.

A few minutes ago:
Grand Theft Audio - U luv us
Smashmouth - Allstar
Muse - Plug in baby
Beatles - Sgt Pepper's...
Lynard Skynad - Sweet Home Alabama
Wheatus - Leroy
Old 12-01-2002, 01:01 AM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He's Misstra know-it-all by Stevie Wonder
Old 12-01-2002, 01:40 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Some techno crap on German radio.
Isabella says it's good. Who am I to argue.
Old 12-01-2002, 01:41 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
She has now changed it to an English station.
M. Jackson-Thriller.
Old 12-01-2002, 02:01 AM
I'm watching you

James Brown- Sex machine.
Old 12-01-2002, 02:42 AM
I'm watching you

Curtis Mayfield-Move on up.
Old 12-01-2002, 02:44 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To good to be true- Frankie Vali and the 4 seasons !

I should be Christopher Walken !
Old 12-01-2002, 02:46 AM
I'm watching you

Fantastic day-Haircut 100.
Good Beckenham band.
Old 12-01-2002, 02:48 AM

Ben H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Some programme on BBC1 with Angus Deayton.
Old 12-01-2002, 02:49 AM
I'm watching you

Take a look at my girlfriend-Supertramp.
The band that Pink Floyd sacked for being to good on thier tour of north America.
Old 12-01-2002, 02:52 AM
We R Palace Super Palace!

kramcpfc is playing for a contract
sting- desert rose
Old 12-01-2002, 02:54 AM
I'm watching you

Whats the frequency Eric-REM.
Old 12-01-2002, 02:58 AM
I'm watching you

MAT, I thought you were.
Its past your bedtime anyway.
Sitting here drinking Corona, with Appeltons rum chasers.
*****-Dexys Midnight Runners-I hate them.
Old 12-01-2002, 03:04 AM
We R Palace Super Palace!

kramcpfc is playing for a contract
fleetwood mac-the chain
Old 12-01-2002, 03:05 AM
I'm watching you

Pink floyd-Money.
Virgin play good music on the net.
Old 12-01-2002, 03:07 AM
I'm watching you

Dire straits-Money for nothing.
Old 12-01-2002, 03:11 AM
I'm watching you

Hold the line-Toto.
Old 12-01-2002, 03:22 AM
I'm watching you

Dreamer-Supertramp.