Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Future?

mojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemojoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

How lucky is this guy!!
Old 10-08-2006, 02:06 PM

crieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhino
Quote:
Originally posted by mojoeagle

How lucky is this guy!!
Lucky boy looks like he was in the wrong. Still another biker off the road.
Old 10-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Forever Young

Wingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by eddieskyclad
If you like rollercoasters and want to see onride footage of Nemesis, Air, The Pepsi Max Big One, The Grand National, Top Thrill Dragster, Millenium Force and about 20 others then To view the link you have to Register or Login is your friend
Really enjoyed them Eddie, thanks

Gotta say I loved Cedar Point when I went there - you get to go on the other freefall tower, Power Tower I think it was? You see it in the background on Millenium Force I think - 4 towers with 2 that go up slow then freefall and 2 that boost up then freefall.

Demon Drop is an odd one too, supposedly you drop a penny in front of yourself as you drop and it stays in front of you
Old 11-08-2006, 04:36 PM

winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
what's the best vid on youtube?

this site can be addictive just to scroll through and watch silly clips, but what's the best anyone here has come across?

i saw a funny (scary) one of a russian street fight.. so i'll post that here... be interesting to see what others have unearthed.

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 11-08-2006, 04:40 PM

xmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Awe, it says I have to register.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:40 PM

winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
just realised that... doesn't take long though mate.

try this one... pretty moving, and weird.

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 11-08-2006, 04:43 PM

xmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The login screen has gone all screwy on me.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:43 PM

CPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
me that is mad, complete and utter nutters.

There are some other gems on the computer forum;
Old 11-08-2006, 04:44 PM

I just keep pushing the confirm button over and over.

This site sucks.

So does this thread.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:45 PM

CPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCPFC Gangster was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world

is this the one you ment winston?
Old 11-08-2006, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xmasape
I just keep pushing the confirm button over and over.

This site sucks.

So does this thread.
no one asked you to read/sign up/ reply you mug, it's not my fault you can't figure out how to sign up you twat.

btw new apes kit is in... i'll try to put one aside for you.

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 11-08-2006, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC Gangster

is this the one you ment winston?
yea, nutters.

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 11-08-2006, 04:48 PM

At the end there is bodies every where, madness. Oh well if they want get them selves hurt I guess its up to them.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by winston the dog
no one asked you to read/sign up/ reply you mug, it's not my fault you can't figure out how to sign up you twat.

btw new apes kit is in... i'll try to put one aside for you.
I got in.

That was mental.

I take back what I said earlier.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xmasape
I got in.

That was mental.

I take back what I said earlier.
you better n'all!!!

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 11-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I read in a magazine there is a funny video doing the rounds on the internet featuring diet coke and mentos set to music. Has any You tube member seen such a vid?? If so can u post the link?? Cheers

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 11-08-2006, 05:03 PM

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 11-08-2006, 05:04 PM

crieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhinocrieagle is game warden to the rep rhino

Check out the mug falling down the manhole.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Goggle video is the daddy

Check this out

Old 11-08-2006, 05:10 PM

Bad pussy