Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Basil Fawlty

Jay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
my monkey eating habits at a curry house in manchester

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Dallas cowboys fan.
You shouldn't drink on a empty head.
Friday Night Lights, the best book/TV show/Film combo ever!

follow me on Twitter HarlingJ add me!
Old 14-08-2006, 07:34 PM

Gav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Old 14-08-2006, 07:38 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My pussy: To view the link you have to Register or Login
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 14-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
what a cutie

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact a Family charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And donate here https://www.justgiving.com/CyclingtheSeason

or by texting CPFC16 £5 (or whatever amount) to 70070 to donate to Contact a Family and make a difference today
Old 14-08-2006, 07:51 PM

Sprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS Murray
This is great: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-08-2006, 08:12 PM

KevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Here's my favourite. some familiar nutters here.

Matt Lawrence .....May 2010!
Old 14-08-2006, 08:57 PM

New_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heart
For all you Lord Of The Rings fans...

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!
Old 14-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
This apparently is a huge hit - grouchy old people rule ok!

(Can't get the bugger to load would be my grumble)
Old 14-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rahzel is awesome

Old 14-08-2006, 11:10 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For C_Block

Old 14-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Shake it Baby

This dude rocks
Old 15-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Please....

Ouch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearOuch that Hurt! endeavours to be what they aspire to appear

Loads of other Mary Whitehouse experience stuff too
Old 15-08-2006, 08:40 PM

Teaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroni
Quote:
Originally posted by Sprite
This is great: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thanks Sprite that made me giggle
Old 15-08-2006, 10:40 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Rahzel is awesome

i could listen to Rahzel aaaaaallll day!
Old 15-08-2006, 10:56 PM

StanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've Made a vid to "One X One " by Paul Weller and posted it on Yourtube . Paul Weller & Palace glad all over .
Please have a look and tell what you think.
p.s

Old 16-08-2006, 07:24 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by gadford4th
This video asks conspiracy questions about the Pentagon 9/11 hit
I hate shit like that. Perhaps the c*nts that make these videos would care to explain to the bereived families just where their loved ones and a huge f*ck off 757 went to then?

Who opened their lunch?
Old 16-08-2006, 07:26 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Goggle video is the daddy

Check this out

Brilliant. Shame the twat got away so lightly.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 16-08-2006, 07:29 PM
ár lá

Quote:
Originally posted by winston the dog
yea, nutters.
But nothing happened? 3 hours to eventually meet then a bit of a scrap then they all ran away. Did you ever see the Palace Brighton rucks in the park behind the Goldstone Ground or at Hove Station in the 70s?

Who opened their lunch?
Old 20-08-2006, 09:10 PM

SwampThing is happy as a lark and everything is fineSwampThing is happy as a lark and everything is fineSwampThing is happy as a lark and everything is fineSwampThing is happy as a lark and everything is fineSwampThing is happy as a lark and everything is fineSwampThing is happy as a lark and everything is fineSwampThing is happy as a lark and everything is fineSwampThing is happy as a lark and everything is fineSwampThing is happy as a lark and everything is fineSwampThing is happy as a lark and everything is fineSwampThing is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by Halftime Gold
On a similar theme...

Last edited by SwampThing; 20-08-2006 at 11:54 PM.
Old 20-08-2006, 10:05 PM

Sprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS MurraySprite FFS Murray
Excellent!!!