Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 12-11-2008, 10:55 PM

UEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Drum and bass

Always quite liked the genre, but properly getting into it at the moment.

This is my favourite current tune:

Any other fans out there?
Old 12-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like it on a night out, don't listen to it at home or have a lot of knowledge though.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:58 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by UEAgle
Always quite liked the genre, but properly getting into it at the moment.

This is my favourite current tune:

Any other fans out there?
There is a zebra crossing outside my house, and this is what it sounds like in about 4 out of 10 bloody cars that stop there

I am in a grumpy mood tonight
Old 12-11-2008, 11:17 PM

Webb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
More likely to listen at home than out,if I'm honest. I'm certainly not going to claim to know a lot about the genre, but the Hospital records podcast is always quite a good listen.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Though i cannot say it is my first choice of music, if you like drum and bass have you come across any UK bass (kinda ghetto tech meets drum and bass meets lots of stuff). You'll probably like it.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 13-11-2008, 01:17 AM
Banned by Moderators

CPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrong
Been listening (and often raving) to Drum & Bass for around 8-9 years now. Used to go to lots of raves between the ages of 15-17 in around South London. Went to alot when at university- good scene up North.

If you haven't been to a Valve Soundsystem before, I recommend you do!
Old 13-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Where am i

Ollie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I love a good bit of D and B although at 38 i struggle to bounce around all night like i used to.
Old 13-11-2008, 10:54 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee
There is a zebra crossing outside my house, and this is what it sounds like in about 4 out of 10 bloody cars that stop there

I am in a grumpy mood tonight
Look on the bright side - if that zebra crossing wasn't there you'd have probably been run over multiple times.
Old 13-11-2008, 10:59 AM

RONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Congo Natty: Code Red Featuring Lion

Favourite d&b Jungle track EVER !
Old 13-11-2008, 12:15 PM

Dutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
love the dnb, I will knock up a mix tape after work, see if you guys like it. feeling the proper modern jump up, but jungle is classic for chilling out to
Old 13-11-2008, 12:21 PM

Dutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
anyone up for a rave up, i'm going to Hospitality at heaven on 28th Nov.
Old 13-11-2008, 12:26 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought this thread would be about the new direction the reformed Beatles have been forced to take.
Old 13-11-2008, 12:28 PM

montstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie Ox
I love a good bit of D and B although at 38 i struggle to bounce around all night like i used to.
Thats me too!

I dont go for ages then really miss it then when i go ut I start to feel like the old guy and find i hard to last the night and paybacks a git too!

Steve Jobs
Old 13-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Havent listen to D&B since the days of chopper. Are skibba and shabba still going??

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 13-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Anyone know if Spring Heel Jack are still going. 68 million shades was brilliant
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 13-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You need to check out Paradox (artist, not label).

Still can't beat LTJ Bukem and Blame from mid-late 90's and early 2000's.

The live mix with Blame and DRS is a constant companion in the car CD player.
Old 13-11-2008, 01:08 PM

RONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsRONALDO has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
The Way Forward

Is AWOL at the O2 Arena on the 6th December,, went to the last one there and it was quality , good MCs and DJ's like Kenny Ken, Randall, and Mickey Finn, nice mix of old skool jungle and new style d&b tbh was apprehensive about going at first as am 29 and hadnt been raving since I was 19/20 , really good atmosphere though, nice mixed older crowd and then venue is different class, if you hurry you can pick up tickets for a tenner down at the record shop near west croydon bus garage
Old 13-11-2008, 01:09 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What ever happened to Rude Boy Rupert ?
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 13-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb
More likely to listen at home than out,if I'm honest. I'm certainly not going to claim to know a lot about the genre, but the Hospital records podcast is always quite a good listen.
Crickey, never knew that! A man of good taste
Old 13-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Stick with Dowie. Oh dear

Wright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Give me a bit of Aphex Twin mid-nineties Drill 'n' bass over this generic sh*te any day