Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 13-11-2008, 01:26 PM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The ending of the UK dub of Fist of the North Star that was on C4 a few years ago...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-11-2008, 01:31 PM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The DnB nights at Fabric in Farringdon are superb, with DJ Hype, Dillinja, Andy C, High Contrast, etc all regulars

Chase & Status's album is very good. Take Me Away is a cracker!

Old 13-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

CPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe walker
The DnB nights at Fabric in Farringdon are superb, with DJ Hype, Dillinja, Andy C, High Contrast, etc all regulars

Fabric used to be really good a good few years ago but I've been told has been slowly attracting more and more dickheads the past 2-3 years or so.
Old 13-11-2008, 01:34 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
I'd rather stab my eardrums with a screwdriver than listen to the sound of the thread topic.
Old 13-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC87
Fabric used to be really good a good few years ago but I've been told has been slowly attracting more and more dickheads the past 2-3 years or so.
Well the dingy pillheads are in their own world and sometimes tick off the wrong person in a moshpit or something, with all hell breaking loose. Still a great night of music though
Old 13-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick
I'd rather stab my eardrums with a screwdriver than listen to the sound of the thread topic.
off you go then
Old 13-11-2008, 01:56 PM

Dutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDutch O : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick
While your at it try and get that smell of willy out of your mouth- i can smell it from here
Old 13-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Haphazard Member

Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?Randomly Random  - why do you have to be so good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe walker

Good tune indeed, like a lot of what Chase & Status have done. Hurt You was a big tune but was over rinsed IMO but still a fave. Dillinja is prob my fave producer, Acid Trak being my fave DnB tune of all time.

Hazard has some good tunes, Machete being one of my recent faves. Been listening to more of the darker stuff over recent times.

Check out this track from Tech Itch: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-11-2008, 04:45 PM

I H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian
Crickey, never knew that! A man of good taste
wooo love the hospital podcast!
Old 13-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sussex Eagle
I like it on a night out, don't listen to it at home or have a lot of knowledge though.
what he said
Old 13-11-2008, 04:48 PM

I H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
anyone going to the final hospitality at heaven?
Old 13-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm a bit of a casual listener. I prefer the old Jungle stuff but I'm going to see Pendulum (yes I know they aint what they used to be) in December at Brixton Academy. Should be a top night anyway.

Back in September I went to The End, near Holburn and Covent Garden, and raved for around 7 straight hours off my pickle with DJ Marky, Andy C and their mateys doing a massive set.

Big night. Knocked me out for about 3 days but it was worth it.
Old 13-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We're spoilt for the stuff in Sheffield, Tuesday Club seems to have most everybody on the d'n'b scene visiting on rotation plus all sorts of other genres. Usually cheap too.
Old 13-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch O
While your at it try and get that smell of willy out of your mouth- i can smell it from here
I think you should stop thinking about cocks so much Mr Gadd.
Old 13-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for you
I'm not a particular fan of Drun and Bass but i like what Chase and Status have done to Hadouken 'Leap of Faith'

Old 13-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wright+Bright
Give me a bit of Aphex Twin mid-nineties Drill 'n' bass over this generic sh*te any day
He sold out

Do you remember the first time you heard the (white label, not slowed-down R&S) cut of Didgeridoo?

What a tune. That's why Dillinja, Lemon D etc and that "Valve" sound don't cut it for me.
Old 14-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Is it is it wicked?
Old 14-11-2008, 09:03 AM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Liquid drum and Bass for me...
Old 14-11-2008, 09:05 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To me this sort of music sounds like a drum machine with epilipsy but do you 'fans' of it actually dance to it ?
Old 14-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC
To me this sort of music sounds like a drum machine with epilipsy but do you 'fans' of it actually dance to it ?
Well I'd say that's pretty well all drum n bass is good for Mat. Probly not for the Strictly crowd though.