Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-10-2017, 01:39 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Congrats. How was that unpleasant issue at work where they were trying to pin the blame on you?

Thanks for asking.

I believe it went away as unfounded. Still an odd feeling I am being put out to pasture though, which is ok by me.
Old 21-10-2017, 01:44 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
All about the Comp chief.

And as I understand from your previous posts - it is all about your future health care.
Old 21-10-2017, 01:49 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
All about the Comp chief.

And as I understand from your previous posts - it is all about your future health care.
Yes - Oh for the NHS!

I'm OK with paying the piper though. I knew what I was getting into when you live in The US.
Old 21-10-2017, 01:55 AM
The Spiky One

Peter.... de hombre a hombre

PM me if you like - what is going on man?

You seem to be troubled by something. I know nobody on here so have no ulterior motive - just someone looking in from the outside.

#concerned
Old 21-10-2017, 04:36 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Nothing wrong with me mate. Just not a precious princess like some.

I am not sure why people think others are having breakdowns all the time. If they knew anything at all, rather than sarky BBS group bullying probably 20 on 1,
they would know that those that are having a crisis usually become very withdrawn and insular. But they tend to think they are cleverer than they are. Seemingly not having read the depression thread at all or even the recent Sean Hughes story. A few werent the persons I thought they were or the personalities they like to potray on the BBS. A bit of a shock to me.

Talking about princesses my wife is away the weekend. I would say that means cats will play. But I think I will be going to see Loving Vincent the Van Goth movie with No 2 son. Then a couple of beers and a father son chat about his future.

Then back to a remodelling of the apartment and a tidy and categorisation of the 1600+ DVDs.

Post a Palace victory I hope.

When are you jacking the job in and finding something more fun?

Last edited by PeterH; 21-10-2017 at 04:48 AM.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:42 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Jeep Compass circa $23K, or Subaru Crosstrek about the same or less.

Or a Porsche 911 circa $80K....
Did you get a car sorted out?

I didn't like the interior of the Jeep Compass and I don't like the variable gearbox Subaru use nowadays.
I ended up getting a Mazda CX3 which is kind-of marketed in the same class: Compact SUV, although the CX3 is way more sport than utility.

Oh and I always thought it was spelled nigh on (not nye)
Old 21-10-2017, 04:44 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Peter, do you fancy getting Steve out for a beer next week?
Old 21-10-2017, 12:53 PM

I fancy a beer, but will struglle with class timings to get out with Steve.

How about the usual 7.30pm on Wednesday usual place? Do you still have that Wedneday class beforehand?

We can invite Steve along anyway. He knows Andrew.

Do you have any plans for the long weekend? Friday 27th is Derby Day at Club Hipico and it is a great event. You and the missus can come over to mine and we can wander on down.
Old 21-10-2017, 07:54 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Oh and I always thought it was spelled nigh on (not nye)
Doh! Yes of course it is. That's why you are an English teacher, and I failed my English O level!

Spelling is the cross I bear.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:08 AM
The Spiky One

Just to bump the LNC back to the front page...

Stalker alert - I see our old friend Jason (jlmatthews) has found a partner and also got to finally see Palace play, albeit the away loss at Burnley... I really hope he also got to finally get to Selhurst Park.

Very happy for him on both fronts - a great guy.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:37 AM
Ex-Connecticut

Just back from a weekend at the beach. And very relaxing it was too!
Old 06-11-2017, 02:42 AM
The Spiky One

I guess it's summer down there?
Old 06-11-2017, 04:01 AM
Ex-Connecticut

spring really. But very nice most days.Not too hot not too cold.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:11 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
spring really. But very nice most days.Not too hot not too cold.
Yes - I guess Spring is the mirror image - does my head in!
Old 06-11-2017, 04:41 PM

CT we missed you at the BBQ. I was waiting for your text at least. Andrew and I got blattered. 2pm to 2am - 15 bottles of wine down (not just us, I must add).
Old 15-11-2017, 01:48 PM

How is everyone?

Seems like a 4th grandchild might be on the way.
Old 15-11-2017, 08:24 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
How is everyone?

Seems like a 4th grandchild might be on the way.
Someone is a little bit pregnant?