Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-01-2009, 12:13 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmatthews
Im soooo sad that I didnt get to watch the Inauguration today. Instead I was sat at work.... putting together my show. And I never get to actually watch my show because I'm too busy talking to my live shots... adding breaking news etc etc. Wish I could have called in sick and watched it all...
I heard his speach on radio, haven't seen it TV. I sincerely hope he does well for the USA and helps the rest of the world, we shall see.
Old 21-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Im soooo sad that I didnt get to watch the Inauguration today. Instead I was sat at work.... putting together my show. And I never get to actually watch my show because I'm too busy talking to my live shots... adding breaking news etc etc. Wish I could have called in sick and watched it all...
For what it is worth, it's repeated at 7pm Pacific time tonight. I'm watching it then.
Old 21-01-2009, 12:19 AM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE
all.

So, we (Laura and I) finally think we've found a wedding venue. The trip up to Sacramento wasn't in vain.

We did however find out that our cat has tapeworms. The little blighter has been popping worm larvae out all over our bed He's had his treatment now though, so hopefully that'll be the end of it. We think our apartment manager somehow 'infected' him with them while we were away, as her cat is allowed outside (whereas ours is an indoor cat.)
Worms can be inherited from the mother, from the womb I believe. Did you not worm her when she was a kitten?

Oh - all you Linguistic Nostalgia Cadavers.
Old 21-01-2009, 12:20 AM
hockey mummy

Lizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I've sky +'d 8 hours of coverage.

Gonna start watching it soon.

I am optimistic today.
Old 21-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
For what it is worth, it's repeated at 7pm Pacific time tonight. I'm watching it then.
What channel?
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 21-01-2009, 12:26 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy
I've sky +'d 8 hours of coverage.

Gonna start watching it soon.

I am optimistic today.
Well at least 1 war is ending. Progress is being made. Slowly.
Old 21-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What channel?
Hmm, it says it's on at 10pm on NBC.

I just took what Laura said as fact.
Old 21-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looks like CBS is doing a special at 9 EST. I'll check that out.
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 21-01-2009, 12:32 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Night Night All.
Old 21-01-2009, 12:35 AM
Sans Peur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon
Night Night All.
Nite mate
Old 21-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Sans Peur

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyB
Worms can be inherited from the mother, from the womb I believe. Did you not worm her when she was a kitten?
He was - according to the lovely people at the pet shelter -wormed. We honestly think it's been a recent development as we would have noticed the larvae before - we have had him for about 7 or 8 months now and have only just noticed it.
Old 21-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lizzy is a shitkebab. Sussex is gayy.
Old 21-01-2009, 01:17 AM
Sans Peur

GE, are you drunk per chance?
Old 21-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Awight Godders

I am in Manchester in early March. Staying at The Midland.
Old 21-01-2009, 01:56 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
So, we (Laura and I) finally think we've found a wedding venue. The trip up to Sacramento wasn't in vain.
Where did you choose? Somewhere in Old Town?
Old 21-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hedgey - trip booked to Lake Tahoe 14 March.

7 days skiing in Heavenly, 3 days skiing in Sqauw Valley. 4 days sight seeing in San Fran.

Woo-hoo!

You anywhere near us at the time so I can bring you marmite, palace programs, English accents, and beer?
Old 21-01-2009, 02:05 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe

7 days skiing in Heavenly, 3 days skiing in Sqauw Valley. 4 days sight seeing in San Fran.

Woo-hoo!

You anywhere near us at the time so I can bring you marmite, palace programs, English accents, and beer?
Cool.... Break a leg!
Old 21-01-2009, 02:07 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
Have you been there before?
Old 21-01-2009, 02:09 AM
Otaku

Nah, first time. Kanna wait.

Staying in Harveys.
Old 21-01-2009, 02:12 AM
Otaku

Surely you as a scientist would like to contribute to my Darwin thread?